Case with kickstand?

Tip us?

whatsitsnamenow
Old
Thanks Meter 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by T4rken View Post
my apologies I got confused with thistrident look-alike with stand
I got this one and the area where you hold the phone is very slippery.

vectron
Old
Thanks Meter 1737
Quote:
Originally Posted by bond32 View Post
That's the same one I posted. If you wanted amazon prime shipping its $13, otherwise it's hard to beat $6.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
More pictures of this case in my short review HERE

It's a cheap case that will protect your phone, but the quality of inner silicone shell is not that great. It's too stretchy and will pull around the sides, and it gets worth with time especially at the bottom where micro-usb connector is. Also because silicone is soft, buttons will be too easy to press accidentally. But what the heck, for this price - its a workable Seidio Active knock-off with a kickstand that won't make your phone as wobbly in landscape as Active Plus, you can put your finger through the kickstand opening as sort of a flygrip handle.

Dxtra
Old
(Last edited by Dxtra; 24th February 2013 at 03:17 PM.)
Thanks Meter 30
Default Re: Case with kickstand?

The best case ever. No extra bulk and feels good to the touch, a hard case but with a soft touch feel, comes with a kickstand too. Bought one for the wife's too. I usually dont use cases but this one is a keeper . Go try it edit- Comes with a belt clip too

http://m.bestbuy.com/m/e/product/det...=1218855011527

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda premium

vectron
Old
Thanks Meter 1737
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dxtra View Post
The best case ever. No extra bulk and feels good to the touch, a hard case but with a soft touch feel, comes with a kickstand too. Bought one for the wife's too. I usually dont use cases but this one is a keeper . Go try it

Definitely a good deal since you save $20 when you buy this BB PT case which is Seidio Surface rebranded case/holster ($55 for the original one from Seidio)

gottahavit
Old
Thanks Meter 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dxtra View Post
The best case ever. No extra bulk and feels good to the touch, a hard case but with a soft touch feel, comes with a kickstand too. Bought one for the wife's too. I usually dont use cases but this one is a keeper . Go try it edit- Comes with a belt clip too

originally bought 2 cheap case/holsters one of which is the cheap 3 part listed in the OP. First one broke, second(OP) as noted the soft rubber part doesn't fit well and it's too tight in the holster. Finally broke down today ad bought this one from BB. There is no comparison in quality, Everything on this case is worth the money.

For my past phones I've bought the Verizon kickstand holster case combos and I've loved them, but VZW didn't make one for the note2 and the cheap online ripoffs are crap. Spend the money, your Note 2 will thank you.

-EViL-KoNCEPTz-
Old
Thanks Meter 3489

DONATE TO ME

Got this one for $6 shipped on amazon, cut the volume side out to work with my OEM flip cover.

More pics in the post a pic of your case thread, and mybat jolt thread. Kickstand hinge and latch is a tad flimsy but I haven't had any issues yet, and I dropped my phone 42' from the 3rd floor roof of a house, landed face down on gnarly concrete and not a scratch. Luckily the flip cover flipped closed or the uneven concrete probably would have been able to make contact with the glass, which would have been a disaster.

I like to break stuff!

afrojoc
Old
Thanks Meter 103

Quote:
Originally Posted by gottahavit View Post
originally bought 2 cheap case/holsters one of which is the cheap 3 part listed in the OP. First one broke, second(OP) as noted the soft rubber part doesn't fit well and it's too tight in the holster. Finally broke down today ad bought this one from BB. There is no comparison in quality, Everything on this case is worth the money.

For my past phones I've bought the Verizon kickstand holster case combos and I've loved them, but VZW didn't make one for the note2 and the cheap online ripoffs are crap. Spend the money, your Note 2 will thank you.
I must agree with you. The belt holster has to be my most favorite part of it. High quality case. Very sturdy and makes me look like a fly kinda guy..

-EViL-KoNCEPTz-
Old
Thanks Meter 3489

DONATE TO ME

Here's a link to more pics of my modded hybrid PC/TPU kickstand case
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=38575302

I like to break stuff!

vectron
Old
Thanks Meter 1737
Quote:
Originally Posted by afrojoc View Post
I must agree with you. The belt holster has to be my most favorite part of it. High quality case. Very sturdy and makes me look like a fly kinda guy..
You guys should check out a full review of Seidio CONVERT combo I just posted here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2177450

It essentially Seidio SURFACE/BB Platinum with an extra layer of protection on top of it. Turn your original SURFACE into a new rugged case. But as a side comment, Surface is PITA to take off the phone lol!!!

afrojoc
Old
Thanks Meter 103

Quote:
Originally Posted by vectron View Post
You guys should check out a full review of Seidio CONVERT combo I just posted here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2177450

It essentially Seidio SURFACE/BB Platinum with an extra layer of protection on top of it. Turn your original SURFACE into a new rugged case. But as a side comment, Surface is PITA to take off the phone lol!!!
Thats a little too insane for me since I dont drop my phone lol. But definitely a must have for those who require protection along with comfort (by that i mean the belt holster).

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app