Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,583 Members 39,962 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][4.1.2]Stock Jelly Bean LG-E973/1/5/0 [Canada edition][International]

Tip us?

trincisor
Old
Thanks Meter 52
Default Re: [ROM][4.1.2]Stock Jelly Bean LG-E973/1/5/0 [Canada edition][International]

So how is the battery life on this

How much screen on tine are you guys getting

Sent from my LG-E973 using xda app-developers app

mike1767
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default Solved

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1767 View Post
Has anyone had issues with LTE on Bell with this ROM? I've been using (along with CM10.1 for short spurts) for a while now and have had zero issues, but haven't had LTE since first flashing it. I originally had to add APN settings for Bell, which gave me data, but it only runs at HSPA+. I've made some minor changes to the build.prop as Houstonn suggested earlier in the thread, but that didn't do it. Anyone have any suggestions? If it makes a difference, I dont' get LTE on CM10.1 either. I'm sure that I'm in an LTE area as it was working without issue on stock. Honestly, it's not a deal breaker, I'd still choose this ROM without LTE over stock with it, but I'd love to have my cake and eat it too.
Apparently this one is on me (and Bell, but this isn't the place to complain about them). Had the phone in for repairs and they switched the SIM out with a non-LTE one. Brought it in for a new SIM today and booted up with LTE right away.

Zachariasmith
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Would either you, houstonn, or anyone who already has it mind putting up a mirror of the latest canadian version. The current host just isn't working for me at all.
Current phone: LG Optimus G E971 [Carbon Rom 4.4.3]
Past phone: Samsung Nexus S [Helly-Bean]

docbio
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zachariasmith View Post
Would either you, houstonn, or anyone who already has it mind putting up a mirror of the latest canadian version. The current host just isn't working for me at all.
+1
Same here, tried dl multiple times - no go.

there_are_four_lights
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Hi everyone,

Coming from this custom stock http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2098777

I did a clean install for the ROM. Everything worked fine.

When I tried to encrypt the phone (necessary for work), it reboots, then constantly says: "unfortunately the system ui has stopped". After which encryption fails.

While I can go back to my previous stock ROM, it would be great if encryption would work on for this ROM.

Has anyone had success with device encryption?

Thanks in advance!

CryoFast
Old
Thanks Meter 1
to houstonn
Can you build new firmware on JB 4.1.2 e975 10b for Canadian version e973?
LG Optimus G E973 Telus

Elisha
Old
Thanks Meter 418
Default Re: [ROM][4.1.2]Stock Jelly Bean LG-E973/1/5/0 [Canada edition][International]

Quote:
Originally Posted by CryoFast View Post
to houstonn
Can you build new firmware on JB 4.1.2 e975 10b for Canadian version e973?
Once it is rootable.

LG Optimus G E971

geokilla
Old
Thanks Meter 269
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elisha View Post
Once it is rootable.

LG Optimus G E971
Seems to be rootable. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2163814
LG Optimus G E971
ROM: Ported Korean Kit Kat by Paulicat

Google Nexus 4
ROM: Carbon 4.4.2

Google Nexus 7
ROM: Carbon 4.4.2

Elisha
Old
Thanks Meter 418

Quote:
Originally Posted by geokilla View Post
Nah we are trying to root the latest European 10B. Non rootable at them moment.

LG Optimus G E971

Mangala_Dharma
Old
Thanks Meter 31

Hello, I just noticed yesterday that weird bug - - if I shut down my phone the battery will be empty when I power up the next time, and my phone will take more than an hour of charging to start again. First time I notice that behavior.

It happened first time two days ago, I had about 5 % battery left so powered down. Phone did not wake until charged for an hour or so. Then I tried again last night, this time with a 40 % battery. Did the same, no start this morning until lots of time on charger.

Is it my battery's phone that would be faulty, or is it a strange bug in the software? I read that thread since day one, I don't remember reading about that ' Sleep of Death' variation.. - - I'm on V. 03, on telus ( koodo), everything is working fine besides that ( oh I do have to re-enter the wifi passwords each time but I'm fine with it)

Any infos will be appreciated

Sent from Somewhere using my Puppet Master
-- Sent from my Phone using my Squid.