5,598,463 Members 46,747 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] WICKEDô v10 | AROMA | Rom Control | Full Customization | 5-10-13| UNDEAD

Tip us?

parmijo11
Old
Thanks Meter 1305
Default Re: [ROM] WICKED JB v7 [Aroma] 2-10-13 [Deviant Development] Full Customization

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babyj303 View Post
Quotes were implied I quoted the whole post. Somebody is just quick to jump down the first persons throat that has something negative to say still rockin wicked btw no problems on my end. But eff me for tryin to help.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda premium
Dude don't throw a pity party, you were thanked for trying to help and I reread what you wrote. It was negative and was aimed at the rom that is FREE. If you don't like that feature use a different browser or a different rom. It's not hours of your work that you were complaining about, I'd take offense too.
Hit the THANKS button if I helped

Primary Device: T-Mobile Galaxy Note 3
ROM: Jedi Elite KK V1.1
Recovery: TWRP
The Following User Says Thank You to parmijo11 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Towle
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 1741
Default Re: [ROM] WICKED JB v7 [Aroma] 2-10-13 [Deviant Development] Full Customization

Alright guys, I think the point was made. Let's move on, shall we?
I don't answer technical support Q's through PM
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Towle For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

notufatjesus
Old
Thanks Meter 32

This rom flies. Thanks for making my S3 so good.
##Wolf Pack##

The Following User Says Thank You to notufatjesus For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Babyj303
Old
Thanks Meter 296

DONATE TO ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by parmijo11 View Post
Dude don't throw a pity party, you were thanked for trying to help and I reread what you wrote. It was negative and was aimed at the rom that is FREE. If you don't like that feature use a different browser or a different rom. It's not hours of your work that you were complaining about, I'd take offense too.
The rom was not in my sights at all just the sucky samsung browser edge zoom issue!!! that is all good day!!!

---------- Post added at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

I said good day!!!

RaymondPJR
Old
Thanks Meter 646
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmjohnsonfse View Post
I don't usually comment in a Dev thread, but your saying home is better than Hawaii because you get better cell reception. Either Hawaii sucks or you must live somewhere nice. I personally would throw my phone in the ocean to spend a couple weeks in Hawaii.

Sent from my AT100 using xda premium
Lol, no I didn't say that at all, but it did rain too much. I grew up on an island, it was too much like home for me to fully appreciate it, but was very beautiful. This ROM got rave reviews, however. I made sure all the android fans I ran into realized this was a custom ROM!

---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babyj303 View Post
When you scroll on the edge in default browser this happens its a new thing and sucks btw

Yeah, you have to be aware of it so you don't zoom when you are just tryin' to scroll. I think it's an outcome of all the Apple vs Samsung litigation.
When the spell is over... we will rediscover... there is no other... we are one, we are one, we are one... --Ajamu Mutima

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S3
Carrier: T-Mobile
Rom: Stock UVALH2 + Root
Modem: UVLI4
UI: Apex Launcher
Storage: 32GB Class 6
"I know you want to touch it and feel the awesomeness in your hand, but don't." (Taken out of context)-XDA Member Dammit2Hell on proper procedure after flashing Nero V4
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RaymondPJR For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bdorr1105
Old
Thanks Meter 1149

DONATE TO ME

Dude thanks for this master piece rom evil, I forgot to charge my phone, made it 2 days and I used my phone like normal, pretty heavy, I will show my call time so you can see how much talk time before haters comment on screen on time

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1361687332122.jpg
Views:	337
Size:	58.1 KB
ID:	1756172   Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1361687344189.jpg
Views:	331
Size:	66.1 KB
ID:	1756173   Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1361687355012.jpg
Views:	328
Size:	45.9 KB
ID:	1756175  

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Note III (T-Mobile - 32GB)
Rooted - Yes
ROM: [ROM] ViSiON X N3 - US TMO [N900TUVUCNB4 KK TW 4.4.2] [N900T/N900W8]
Kernel: Stock
Mods: None Yet
Recovery: twrp-2.6.3.8-4.4-BL-hlte

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tablet: Surface Pro 128GB

Don't Judge - It's actually awesome and I need it for Work

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bdorr1105 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

richeazy
Old
(Last edited by richeazy; 24th February 2013 at 06:52 AM.)
Thanks Meter 23

Simple batteey like that?

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1361688439911.jpg
Views:	310
Size:	6.8 KB
ID:	1756201  

ticojpunk
Old
Thanks Meter 238

DONATE TO ME

Now that Frosty is out of development, could it be said that Wicked is the closest comparable ROM to it? I see a lot of debloated stock ROMs popping up too. Wicked obviously looks like it brings more to the table.

Sent from my Frosty Jelly Beaned SGH-T999 via Tapatalk 2
DEVICE: Samsung Galaxy S3 T999
ROM: DarthStalker X2
KERNEL: Stock

Ultraman666
Old
Thanks Meter 617

Quote:
Originally Posted by ticojpunk View Post
Now that Frosty is out of development, could it be said that Wicked is the closest comparable ROM to it? I see a lot of debloated stock ROMs popping up too. Wicked obviously looks like it brings more to the table.

Sent from my Frosty Jelly Beaned SGH-T999 via Tapatalk 2
You won't be disappointed it's the best by far

Sent from my Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 2
Samsung Galaxy Note3 (rooted)
ROM: PureEvil V1 Holy Freakin Crap!!!
Thanks Evil1art and the Deviant Crew
Overclocked not yet

ASUS Transformer Infinity TF700(rooted)
Rooted....CromiX.....Thanks Sbdags!!!
Overclocked to 1.6GHz
Antutu Bench: 5587

Lag what Lag we dont need no stinking Lag!!!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ultraman666 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

gavilan2010
Old
Thanks Meter 68

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultraman666 View Post
You won't be disappointed it's the best by far

Sent from my Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 2
I agree...

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gavilan2010 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe