Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,310 Members 45,243 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: Which Wallpaper is your favorite?
#1 35 58.33%
#2 2 3.33%
#3 5 8.33%
#4 1 1.67%
#5 6 10.00%
#6 3 5.00%
#7 0 0%
#8 2 3.33%
#9 2 3.33%
#10 4 6.67%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

[ROM] Super Charged Hatka 3.0.3 [2/26/13] Updated to 2.04.605.2 710RD

Tip us?

codezzie
Old
(Last edited by codezzie; 24th February 2013 at 12:52 AM.)
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustafaHadaKing View Post
not yet, since versions 3.0.0 and up have been updated to 2.04, there are no kernels that work wth 2.04 except for stock at the moment.

but HTC should release its kernel source soon, which will lead to kernels very quickly

I was using cubed with 3.0 beta 2 and its been working fine, just switched over to crpalmer's kernel and thats working fine too.

rootntootn
Old
Thanks Meter 20
Default 2.04 in what regard

This rom is now updated to 2.04, does this mean it has the update integrated within and if not what is? I am s-off with newest radio installed, is this a problem for me and will I need to flash a boot.img? Would love to see what it is I am not getting from not getting ota -if anything...sorry for potentially dumb Q but I have seen these #'s on some other roms with disclaimer that it won't do this or it won't do that

MustafaHadaKing
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1246

DONATE TO ME
what do you guys think of the site. just something simple yet effective

http://teamhatka.wix.com/hatka

The Following User Says Thank You to MustafaHadaKing For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Ajj915
Old
Thanks Meter 72
Default Re: [ROM] Super Charged Hatka 3.0.1 [2/22/13] Updated to 2.04.605.2 710RD

Quote:
what do you guys think of the site. just something simple yet effective

http://teamhatka.wix.com/hatka
Looks good so far.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

Hey bro...any chance of adding screen on with new text message?

MustafaHadaKing
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1246

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajj915 View Post
Looks good so far.

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

Hey bro...any chance of adding screen on with new text message?

i will try to put it in the next build

The Following User Says Thank You to MustafaHadaKing For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

tlgem
Old
Thanks Meter 23
Mustafa wallpapers look good
Thanks for the gray icons will show up better over it
Your fav is the right one for a splash

MustafaHadaKing
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1246

DONATE TO ME
if you need help faster, you can go to the team hatka chat i just created. i recommended you post your issue here, first then if you need help faster or didn't get an answer you can just come to the chat. Or you can come to the chat to talk to me or talk to anyone about random crap. its over on the Team Hatka site

http://teamhatka.tk/

just go to the tab called "Chat"

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MustafaHadaKing For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

docfong
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbarcus81 View Post
Ok... sounds good.. Just trying to find my way through the roms to pick one... I'm a flash-a-holic though..

Made it to 90% on the installer.. I'll try one more time.. about to move on.. Never had issues with aroma before..
Mine was stuck at 60% for a long time and 90% as well

Finally completed took about 20 minutes total to flash

Chance77
Old
Thanks Meter 51

DONATE TO ME
Default Thanks For The Info

Quote:
you can, but i would not recommend it

i do not have that error, again you need to tell me what version you picked and what options in aroma. I'm guessing your on 3.0._. people have had this issue if they choose sense 5 icons. you need to wipe and reflash with sense 4 icons
I Kinda Figured. once on slim 3.0.1...any slim updates wil need no wipe...correct? i will just need wipe if changing versions(320 dpi/full) I am going to start convinceing her now..i told her(white lie here) that once her phone receives vzw ota that it will wipe her rom and data...to try to convince her to just let me wipe, so i can s-off, and get her phone done right so most things should just be cache and davlik wipes from here on out and she will retain data..

---------- Post added at 02:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 PM ----------

My favorite is number one although if number 2(minimalistic) had more of a black chalk color like number one..it would have pulled rank. then the contrast between the black and white hartk logo would have looked awesome on sort of a dark chalkboard looking backgroud( dark for battery savings)....and i do not know the difficulty level or expenses needed, but what is possibility of getting updates OTA similar to viper, or Beans. very effective and time saving. Just some feedback for you..Again Keep Up The GREAT Work.
Sent From My Avatar Galaxy 4.2.2

MustafaHadaKing
Old
(Last edited by MustafaHadaKing; 24th February 2013 at 09:46 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1246

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chance77 View Post
I Kinda Figured. once on slim 3.0.1...any slim updates wil need no wipe...correct? i will just need wipe if changing versions(320 dpi/full) I am going to start convinceing her now..i told her(white lie here) that once her phone receives vzw ota that it will wipe her rom and data...to try to convince her to just let me wipe, so i can s-off, and get her phone done right so most things should just be cache and davlik wipes from here on out and she will retain data..

---------- Post added at 02:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 PM ----------

My favorite is number one although if number 2(minimalistic) had more of a black chalk color like number one..it would have pulled rank. then the contrast between the black and white hartk logo would have looked awesome on sort of a dark chalkboard looking backgroud( dark for battery savings)....and i do not know the difficulty level or expenses needed, but what is possibility of getting updates OTA similar to viper, or Beans. very effective and time saving. Just some feedback for you..Again Keep Up The GREAT Work.
you dont need to wipe for s -off
but anyway we should be getting ota's soon. its something me and covxx have been working on

also thanks for the feedback, i created the wallpaper recommended
http://i.imgur.com/1hPSMpW.jpg

here are my fav 5 wallas

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MustafaHadaKing For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]