Note ll on sale

OP bbqsfire

20th February 2013, 11:33 PM   |  #51  
Flag Minneapolis/St. Paul
Thanks Meter: 1

12 posts
More
Re: Note ll on sale
I just went to my local Best Buy and told them the same thing about Sams club and showed them the picture from the 1st post and they matched it. It brought the phone from the Amazon Wireless price of $189.99 i paid last week to the $98.88. Then with the gift card applied from previous purchase it was $48.88. Thank you very much for posting this.:thumbup:

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
21st February 2013, 03:44 PM   |  #52  
Flag San Antonio
Thanks Meter: 522

6,394 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrlaigle

Unless you use your daughters upgrade as an alternate for the dummy line. This would need to be done at a Corp. Store though to make sure it's done right... The take phone off dummy and move to your and re activate dummy phone.

Except then you are paying 10 bucks a month plus taxes and fees for a dummy line. Kids can survive on 2gb of data. Maybe they'll offer a double data promotion with the s4...

21st February 2013, 04:09 PM   |  #53  
Knoxville
Thanks Meter: 120

671 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrfitchett4

Except then you are paying 10 bucks a month plus taxes and fees for a dummy line. Kids can survive on 2gb of data. Maybe they'll offer a double data promotion with the s4...

This. When you open another line it actually works out to be almost $17 extra with taxes and fees.
21st February 2013, 09:19 PM   |  #54  

3 posts
I can confirm. I showed the picture and they were willing to do it.

Hope this helps.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1361477955276.jpg
Views:	323
Size:	47.4 KB
ID:	1749527  
The Following User Says Thank You to susp3nd For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd February 2013, 11:23 PM   |  #55  
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 153

452 posts
Yeah I got $50 back from best buy. Only for my silver one. The sams club rep wouldn't tell the best buy lady if the white one was on sale so she wouldn't give me money for the wife's phone.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda premium
22nd February 2013, 11:54 PM   |  #56  
Flag Vt
Thanks Meter: 43

263 posts
More
Anyone know if verizon is still calling the note 2 an "iconic" device?....just curious.

Sent from my Beast SCH-I605
23rd February 2013, 10:34 PM   |  #57  

43 posts
So apparently none of the 6 Sam's Clubs near me carry Verizon phones. When I tried to go into Best Buy and ask for price match they wanted proof and I couldn't proof it. They wouldn't take the Dell site either. Should I just plain order from Dell's site?

Edit: Just read the Dell instant savings agreement and it turns out I can't transfer the line to another line within the same account. I guess I'm screwed.
Last edited by dewgong; 23rd February 2013 at 10:46 PM.
23rd February 2013, 11:50 PM   |  #58  
Thanks Meter: 0

13 posts
My local Best Buy wouldn't do it either since the local Sam's Clubs don't sell Verizon. Anybody know if there are any other upcoming deals on the Note 2? I really want one and am trying to decide whether to pony up more money or just keep waiting until there is finally a deal that I can actually use to get it.
24th February 2013, 07:58 AM   |  #59  
Thanks Meter: 119

471 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrfitchett4

Didn't he say he already has 3 lines... His. Daughters. And a dummy line... If son then this is it costing extra.. I'm not telling him to add a line. Just use the new he already had

25th February 2013, 08:21 PM   |  #60  
Flag Danville
Thanks Meter: 14

127 posts
More
No. I had 3 lines that were unlimited data and 1 that was on the 2gig data. I ended up just using my daughters upgrade to get one and transfered to my line. I kept the unlimited data on mine and shewent to a 2gig data line. The other ways that some had talked about they would not do. Like getting a basic phone without data and doing an upgrade on it. Like someone said on another topic. They fired someone for doing that. He worked at a verizon store.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread