Tip us?

tfaulk88
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 31

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by d12unk13astard View Post
I really wish this thread would be locked just as fast as other have been before it.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda premium
Lol

tfaulk88
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 31

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftr182 View Post
Thats the thing though, they are all the same rom, just themed different and there might be a few extra tweaks in it. I use AOSP because there is a lot more you can do with it, and there are a ton of themes available for it. Being a themer myself, I will mix and match different theme apks to make a theme I like. I think that it would be worth while for you to start venturing into themes and how to do it. If you learn how to use the Vertimus universal method, it makes themeing a lot easier because you dont have to recompile each time you change an image, etc.
Cool man thanks for the info I look in to it do you lose s pin functionalty with aosp thats the only reason I havent looked In to those roms but thank you for the info ill look in to it.

tfaulk88
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 31

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftr182 View Post
Thats the thing though, they are all the same rom, just themed different and there might be a few extra tweaks in it. I use AOSP because there is a lot more you can do with it, and there are a ton of themes available for it. Being a themer myself, I will mix and match different theme apks to make a theme I like. I think that it would be worth while for you to start venturing into themes and how to do it. If you learn how to use the Vertimus universal method, it makes themeing a lot easier because you dont have to recompile each time you change an image, etc.
Are you a boise state fan I love them ultimate under dogs I hope kellen moore gets a shot in the nfl but I dont think he ever will.

SantinoInc
Old
Thanks Meter 711
Default Re: I wish our note 2's had as much love as the sgs3's

I think we have more than enough everything here. We have numerous AOSP roms, numerous TW roms, numerous mods and also leaked roms.
Free 15GB storage plus an additional 5GB for using my referral link. You can also get an additional 5GB for every person you get to join! Of course it has a Android app with features such as automatically syncing any photos/videos you have recently taken when you are on WiFi. Give it a shot!
https://copy.com?r=yxvvP2
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SantinoInc For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

shiftr182
Old
Thanks Meter 854

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by tfaulk88 View Post
Cool man thanks for the info I look in to it do you lose s pin functionalty with aosp thats the only reason I havent looked In to those roms but thank you for the info ill look in to it.
There are a few different options as far as the s pen goes.

---------- Post added at 06:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 AM ----------

Quote:
Are you a boise state fan I love them ultimate under dogs I hope kellen moore gets a shot in the nfl but I dont think he ever will.
Im not big in football, but yeah, I think mostly because I live here.....

mexiking713
Old
Thanks Meter 186

Coming from the evo 4g, 3d, and lte, my favorite thing is the leaked official builds.

Sent from a galaxy note 2 far far away...
Current Phone: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (Black)
Rom: Clean Rom
Recovery: SafeStrap
Memory: 32GB internal + 64GB Sandisk MicroSDXC
Case: UAG Navigator & Trident Aegis (Black)
Screen protector: Tempered Glass

Grant Barker
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 362

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
i wish our note 2's had as much love form developers as the s3 does the got so many roms to choose from compared to us.
Just to help keep things in perspective..

Up-to-date Samsung Galaxy Note 2 ROM list

The Following User Says Thank You to Grant Barker For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jonotwist
Old
(Last edited by jonotwist; 12th February 2013 at 05:17 AM.)
Thanks Meter 5
many family members chose the S3 in my family, and i gotta say. its nice being on top. quad core ect.
alot of the features that make the s3 roms shine in their own right for the most part, port right over to the GN2.

ill be a little biased whomps gota be my current fave,
but PA, CM, and Akop making better AOSP roms, who can want more?
I love the devs that release these.

also when i ask to see my brothers S3 i remind him, "your phone is my screen."

E-POUND
Old
Thanks Meter 52
Im trying to get a note 2 rightnow. The sellers are waiting on me to respond and i got somebody that wanna buy my S3 rightnow for $450 cash in hand. But trust me this MOAR ROM that just came out and updated to 4.1.2 makes it hard to get rid of. I've been stalling the seller and the buyer for 3days now lol. I thought i wanted a Note2 lol. I just dont know. I'm the only flasher in my circle so my phone looks totally different from all my friends and family members. They stay jealous, and i love it. I have rooted 8 Note 2s for friends but havent decided to get one yet. I convinced myself that i dont need Voice and Data at the sametime because the only time im using both is when im at home and i have Charter 100 megs for that. I will never get LTE because mines flashed to another carrier plus Sprint hasnt released LTE in St. Louis.

I wish i had the skills to do development. I applaud all developers of all kinds because I love their work. Ish not easy. Like I said I have played with alot of Note2s but this S3... GOD! I'm going to continue to look around in the Note2 forums and see what i like because the Note is beautiful and i want one.... I think... LOL

budde2
Old
Thanks Meter 328

Quote:
Originally Posted by E-POUND View Post
Im trying to get a note 2 rightnow. The sellers are waiting on me to respond and i got somebody that wanna buy my S3 rightnow for $450 cash in hand. But trust me this MOAR ROM that just came out and updated to 4.1.2 makes it hard to get rid of. I've been stalling the seller and the buyer for 3days now lol. I thought i wanted a Note2 lol. I just dont know. I'm the only flasher in my circle so my phone looks totally different from all my friends and family members. They stay jealous, and i love it. I have rooted 8 Note 2s for friends but havent decided to get one yet. I convinced myself that i dont need Voice and Data at the sametime because the only time im using both is when im at home and i have Charter 100 megs for that. I will never get LTE because mines flashed to another carrier plus Sprint hasnt released LTE in St. Louis.

I wish i had the skills to do development. I applaud all developers of all kinds because I love their work. Ish not easy. Like I said I have played with alot of Note2s but this S3... GOD! I'm going to continue to look around in the Note2 forums and see what i like because the Note is beautiful and i want one.... I think... LOL
I Came from the S3 to this amazing Device It is So much better than the S3 . I Could not imangine not having it . Make the Jump You'll love it

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to budde2 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]