FORUMS

AOSP 5.1 Lollipop for Nexus Q

Google Nexus Q is an intriguing device released with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. It was abandoned by … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (Apr 17 – 24)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Glimpse Notifications: Easier Lockscreen Notifications

Lollipop brought a revamp to the lockscreen, taking away custom widgets but … more

What Are the Best Looking Apps on Android?

As more developers are updating their apps with Material Design elements, we’re … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] In need of help

6th April 2012, 12:39 AM |#1  
OP Member
Flag Hvidovre
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Tryed to flash stock rom but now its keep standing at HTC logo and wont move..
only got the stock rom on my sd.

any help can i fastboot a new rom that way or what do i do ??
 
 
24th February 2013, 01:22 AM |#2  
dsonex's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 21
 
More
Smile questions...
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimminez

Tryed to flash stock rom but now its keep standing at HTC logo and wont move..
only got the stock rom on my sd.

any help can i fastboot a new rom that way or what do i do ??

was the stock rom for your ruu?

which kernel did you flash?

which hboot version are you on?
24th February 2013, 07:47 AM |#3  
Mr Hofs's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Thanks Meter: 9,904
 
Donate to Me
More
Re: [Q] In need of help
So you really think the guy is still on a bootloop for almost a year !

Dude seriously ......STOP bumping threads that a month's over time !!!
25th February 2013, 09:24 PM |#4  
dsonex's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 21
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hofs

So you really think the guy is still on a bootloop for almost a year !

Dude seriously ......STOP bumping threads that a month's over time !!!

didn't you just rebump it!?

sorry dude, was just trying to find relevant requests for help to get my initial 10 posts without posting random stuff - won't happen again!
25th February 2013, 09:27 PM |#5  
Mr Hofs's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Thanks Meter: 9,904
 
Donate to Me
More
Re: [Q] In need of help
No you bumped it and i reacted on an actual new post ! Some people....

Get your 10 posts somewhere else and in a helpfull way. Now these old threads are on top of the list. They don't belong there....yeah about a 6-7 months ago !
25th February 2013, 09:36 PM |#6  
dsonex's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 21
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hofs

No you bumped it and i reacted on an actual new post ! Some people....

Get your 10 posts somewhere else and in a helpfull way. Now these old threads are on top of the list. They don't belong there....yeah about a 6-7 months ago !

roger wilco
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes