Ask a question

No registration required

New to forum Hi :)

OP lovenote2

24th February 2013, 08:14 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Hello Everyone im new to this forum. i just recently purchased note 2 and loving it and i want to start rooting and do custom roms. i have t989v note 2 with wind mobile. now my question is would the 1 click rooting method by mike would work? and if so is all roms compatibale with this phone or i have to change radios or baseband. ive been trying to learn about these things for week now and decided to join the forum today. so any help would be much appreciated
24th February 2013, 08:54 AM   |  #2  
Flag Brackenridge
Thanks Meter: 288

1,015 posts
More
Re: New to forum Hi :)
Get the note 2 toolkit from the note 2 section it makes rooting very easy as well as installing recovery. Stick with tmobile is the best bet. I've read some guys say they flashed roms from other carriers but I just stick with tmobile roms made for my tmobile phone. And as a first recomendation. I suggest frosty rom amd xone kernel. Great combo blazing fast, awesome battery, and great support from the dev And the the frosty community. And a bit of advice for a newbie..... ALWAYS MAKE A BACKUP.

Edit: just noticed you wind. Search is your best friend. Search for roms that are compatible with your phone. And you can ask around in some of the forums you'll find roms that work. Good luck.
sent via note 2 in boss mode @ quad core 2 ghz
Last edited by tgamble160; 24th February 2013 at 08:57 AM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread