Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,007 Members 40,469 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Team Kernelizers][How To][SPR][TK MOD 1.0.4]KT747 Kernel Tweaks-Updated 5-14-13

Tip us?

daniel4653
Old
Thanks Meter 2595
Default Re: [Team Kernelizers] {how to} Ktoonsnative governor and I/O tweaks

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReapersDeath View Post
Anyone have anymore suggestions to make it stick? My post was buried a couple pages back and no one can seem to help me past the standard fixes in q&a...

Tried the settings restore method, lock frequency, restart, unlock and re lock, running a cleaner script provided in ktoon op, refreshed, refreshed my rom to. Freegs3

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app
You tried having ktoomz and ROM toolbox side by side to lock settings ?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Team Kernelizers: Making the best out of your phone

ReapersDeath
Old
Thanks Meter 208

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel4653 View Post
You tried having ktoomz and ROM toolbox side by side to lock settings ?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
Yes. All they did is interfere with each other and give me a lot of lag when everything was exactly the same.
The Following User Says Thank You to ReapersDeath For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

prboy1969
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 6584

Quote:
Anyone have anymore suggestions to make it stick? My post was buried a couple pages back and no one can seem to help me past the standard fixes in q&a...

Tried the settings restore method, lock frequency, restart, unlock and re lock, running a cleaner script provided in ktoon op, refreshed, refreshed my rom to. Freegs3

What I have to do on my buddies SGS3 is what I posted, but twice. In other words, I do what I outlined in my post. Then I Reboot, and do it all over again. It's the only way I've found that it will stick on his device.

TEAM MiK
MikROMs Since 3/13/11

castle_bravo
Old
Thanks Meter 1112

Quote:

Post a picture of your init.d folder. Depending on the Rom there could be conflicting scripts.

Goin nuts on this gs3

The Following User Says Thank You to castle_bravo For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

pberge
Old
Thanks Meter 198
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamdelozier View Post
So has anyone here had any experience with this set of tweaks???

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=38262233

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda premium
I installed this last night and my phone seems to be running great. I was still at 85% this morning after 4 hours off the charger and just over an hour of screen time, then I noticed that they released an updated version with specific versions depending on how much RAM your device has. I installed that and it reset my battery stats, so I will have to charge up and try again later.

I am running Task's latest 4.2.2 nightly and the most recent pegasusq/zen setup.

I am also using the init.d tweaks from this thread. The flashable zip makes things so much easier, but I have a request for a version that doesn't include all of the fun messages during the install process. This tweak takes longer to flash than my ROM, Kernel and Gapps combined! It's not that big of an issue, but I seem to be constantly flashing new ROM's these days and I get a little impatient.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pberge For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

adamdelozier
Old
Thanks Meter 343

Quote:
Originally Posted by pberge View Post
I installed this last night and my phone seems to be running great. I was still at 85% this morning after 4 hours off the charger and just over an hour of screen time, then I noticed that they released an updated version with specific versions depending on how much RAM your device has. I installed that and it reset my battery stats, so I will have to charge up and try again later.

I am running Task's latest 4.2.2 nightly and the most recent pegasusq/zen setup.

I am also using the init.d tweaks from this thread. The flashable zip makes things so much easier, but I have a request for a version that doesn't include all of the fun messages during the install process. This tweak takes longer to flash than my ROM, Kernel and Gapps combined! It's not that big of an issue, but I seem to be constantly flashing new ROM's these days and I get a little impatient.
Awesome pb! Still haven't had time to check it out yet!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda premium
ROM: M.O.A.R 2.2 [MB1] - 3/4/13
Kernel:[TW-JELLYBEAN][3/6/2013] KT747
Modem: MA6
Battery: ZeroLemon 6300 mah

If I happen to help you, don't forget to hit the "Thanks" button. And don't forget to thank all of our amazing developers out here!

mw86
Old
(Last edited by mw86; 24th February 2013 at 08:40 PM.)
Thanks Meter 3076

We will be trying to compile a lot of the latest infos links and tweaks into the OPs. We will try to give some extta infos on all the tunables. More than likely I wont be able to include to much as a fee threads exist containing the descriptions and I cant take over someone elses material and repost it, the only option is to link and give credit. There are a few links describing the govs and schedulers in post 2.

For example not sure if this was one recently linked but here is a good one.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=19846276

Team Kernelizers N900A
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mw86 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

clankfu
Old
Thanks Meter 842
Has anyone been using CrossBreeder with a 4.1.2 TouchWiz ROM and the newest Ktoonz TW kernel?

mw86
Old
Thanks Meter 3076

Quote:
Originally Posted by clankfu View Post
Has anyone been using CrossBreeder with a 4.1.2 TouchWiz ROM and the newest Ktoonz TW kernel?
No only tried on 4.1.1 and now on 4.2.2. He just made a new version today il be trying out. He has it using an even smaller memory footprint ram wise...
Just needs to be good acrross the board for even gingerbread users and he will.make it into an easy to install and use apk.

Team Kernelizers N900A
The Following User Says Thank You to mw86 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

clankfu
Old
Thanks Meter 842
Quote:
Originally Posted by mw86 View Post
No only tried on 4.1.1 and now on 4.2.2. He just made a new version today il be trying out. He has it using an even smaller memory footprint ram wise...
Just needs to be good acrross the board for even gingerbread users and he will.make it into an easy to install and use apk.

Got it. I guess I'll just do a nandroid and give it a shot.

The Following User Says Thank You to clankfu For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]