5,598,297 Members 48,139 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

About Recovery

Tip us?
 
MCASTILLO
Old
#1  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
Posts: 173
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Glendale Az.
Default About Recovery

Greetings to you

anyone can tell me that recovery is better. CWM. or TWRP?

Where I can download TWRP?

I hope someone can help me with this

Thanks and have a nice day.
 
tgamble160
Old
#2  
tgamble160's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 249
Posts: 961
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: tarentum
Default Re: About Recovery

Its more of a preference thing. I prefer twrp very reliable never any problems. Get goo manager free from play store. Open it click menu click install open recovery and it installs its just as easy as it sounds. Make sure your rooted first. Suggest the toolkit from note section. It will root and install recovery. Afterwards use the above method to update to the latest twrp recovery.

sent via note 2 in boss mode @ quad core 2 ghz
The Following User Says Thank You to tgamble160 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
MCASTILLO
Old
#3  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
Posts: 173
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Glendale Az.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tgamble160 View Post
Its more of a preference thing. I prefer twrp very reliable never any problems. Get goo manager free from play store. Open it click menu click install open recovery and it installs its just as easy as it sounds. Make sure your rooted first. Suggest the toolkit from note section. It will root and install recovery. Afterwards use the above method to update to the latest twrp recovery.

sent via note 2 in boss mode @ quad core 2 ghz

I'm grateful for your information. thanks


I'm very because I have not understood what is the best way of rooting my phone. I apologize for my ignorance....
I want to understand what is the easiest way. and I also want to learn how to unroot my device...
I hope you can help me or someone else please
 
LfnsR
Old
#4  
LfnsR's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 443
Posts: 1,122
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Orange County, CA
Default Re: About Recovery

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCASTILLO View Post
I'm grateful for your information. thanks


I'm very because I have not understood what is the best way of rooting my phone. I apologize for my ignorance....
I want to understand what is the easiest way. and I also want to learn how to unroot my device...
I hope you can help me or someone else please
Use this. Very easy. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1957720

Sent from my Note 2 via Tapatalk!
Samsung Note 3

Asus Transformer Prime 32GB

ROM: Androwook Hairy Bean
 
MCASTILLO
Old
#5  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
Posts: 173
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Glendale Az.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LfnsR View Post
Use this. Very easy. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1957720

Sent from my Note 2 via Tapatalk!
With this tool I can do to root my device and also unroot???
sorry for my ignorance. I'm newbie. I saw the thread. and I did something difficult
But I am very grateful for your help.
Thanks and have a great day.
 
Warrior1975
Old
#6  
Warrior1975's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1306
Posts: 2,665
Join Date: Jul 2012
Default Re: About Recovery

Yes you can.

TWEAKED 1.4
Galaxy Note 2-Tweaked.
The Following User Says Thank You to Warrior1975 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Easily Configure Xposed Module Projects in Eclipse

XDA Recognized Developer rovo89‘s innovative and versatile Xposed Framework allows … more

Android Control Center Becomes Quick Control Panel, Brings Host of New Features

You may recall that back in August of last year, we talked … more

Polish Your Custom Themes with Theme Debugger

Creating a custom Android theme from scratch can be quite the laborious task. In addition to … more

Clean Up Your Logcat Code with Lib Cleaner

Some of you may think that writing code is the hardest part of development. It’s not, as the … more