GuneetAtwal
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5071
Quote:
Originally Posted by rohithanda View Post
Can someone tell me which baseband is the latest one??? V000001 or V000003
03 one
The Following User Says Thank You to GuneetAtwal For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

AJEESH0007
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy baseband updation error

buddy, during clik all downloads in primo download it shows " open port error" pls help i want to upgrade my karbon a5 tp 4.0.4 . ur rom not taking in my phone

---------- Post added at 04:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 AM ----------

port error pls help

rohithanda
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Default Cant update from 000001 to 000003

I am trying to upgrade to latest ics baseband 000003 from 000001. i m using fpt ics rom..
I m getting the following error... even tried deleting nprg file from baseband folder... still wont update..

AJEESH0007
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default baseband updation error

shows port error 20

GuneetAtwal
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5071
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJEESH0007 View Post
shows port error 20
drivers are not properly installed thats it

spg89
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Droid Master View Post
dont say only press it also
please mention that whenever you deal with baseband,the google adb driver gets autometically deleted from the pc.after that you try to downgrade or upgrade,bp download will fail.also cannot install the cwm again.bur after keep pressing the volume up and power button,the red screen appears,then connect the phone.the adb drivers again get installed.after that,remove battery,do any thing like dealing with baseband or installing cwm

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohithanda View Post
I am trying to upgrade to latest ics baseband 000003 from 000001. i m using fpt ics rom..
I m getting the following error... even tried deleting nprg file from baseband folder... still wont update..

read my last post..i also faced the same problem.nobody answered it,i found out..
The Following User Says Thank You to spg89 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

fatur06
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by spg89 View Post
please mention that whenever you deal with baseband,the google adb driver gets autometically deleted from the pc.after that you try to downgrade or upgrade,bp download will fail.also cannot install the cwm again.bur after keep pressing the volume up and power button,the red screen appears,then connect the phone.the adb drivers again get installed.after that,remove battery,do any thing like dealing with baseband or installing cwm

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------

read my last post..i also faced the same problem.nobody answered it,i found out..

how to recover..?, i got same problem . after NPRG download error, and can not enter menu again. now only blank RED. please help step by step..

spg89
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatur06 View Post
how to recover..?, i got same problem . after NPRG download error, and can not enter menu again. now only blank RED. please help step by step..
oh boy..i told that first remove battery now insert it.then keep pressing the volume up and power button until the red screen appears.if u have done anything with baseband,then your phone will get stuck at red screen.then connect your phone.u will see that a popup installing drivers.after installing check at device manager ur adb drivers will come again(after updating it had gone).now remove battery,insert again.now u r able to do any thing again(like updating or downgrading baseband or installing cwm)

The Following User Says Thank You to spg89 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
baseband, ics, karbonn, karbonn a5, walton primo