Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,692 Members 52,463 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Theme/Inverted Apps] TruBlue Inverted with Other Inverted Apps Updated 20140129

Tip us?
 
Thebear j koss
Old
#141  
Thebear j koss's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 9427
Posts: 7,206
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: NYC
Default Re: [Apps] Inverted/Transparent Gmail,Google Play Store, DropBox and Mms

Here is some pics for ya. Here is the MMS.apk- Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1361364599931.jpg
Views:	431
Size:	15.1 KB
ID:	1745821. MMS. Icon- Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1361364669195.jpg
Views: 585
Size:  1.7 KB. Play Store-Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1361364780476.jpg
Views:	418
Size:	13.4 KB
ID:	1745828. And icon used- Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1361364876729.jpg
Views: 588
Size:  1.7 KB

Thebe@r'$ G@L@XY

Thebe@r'$ G@L@XY I represent the worst in man...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Thebear j koss For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Thebear j koss
Old
#142  
Thebear j koss's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 9427
Posts: 7,206
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: NYC
Default Re: [Apps] Inverted/Transparent Gmail,Google Play Store, DropBox and Mms

Sorry. This is the link for the blacked out inverted mms pictured above- http://db.tt/Md6Zubnq. The 1st 1 is transparent with blue writing.
Thebe@r'$ G@L@XY

Thebe@r'$ G@L@XY I represent the worst in man...
 
camblue
Old
#143  
camblue's Avatar
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 1702
Posts: 2,470
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Reno, NV

 
DONATE TO ME
Looks sweet! I like the old school market icon way better than the new one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thebear j koss View Post
Here is some pics for ya. Here is the MMS.apk- Attachment 1745821. MMS. Icon- Attachment 1745824. Play Store-Attachment 1745828. And icon used- Attachment 1745830

Thebe@r'$ G@L@XY
 
fafinaf
Old
#144  
fafinaf's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 122
Posts: 305
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Los Angeles
I hope its okay to ask.. Would you happen to have a regular plain inverted messaging, gmail and play store app? I.E. no modding whatsoever besides the obvious request of inverted white -> black

I did a search but found that Justinbeans inverted gapps are no longer maintained :/

Thanks for your contributions man!
 
Gunthermic
Old
#145  
Gunthermic's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Thanks Meter 8052
Posts: 2,993
Join Date: Mar 2011

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by fafinaf View Post
I hope its okay to ask.. Would you happen to have a regular plain inverted messaging, gmail and play store app? I.E. no modding whatsoever besides the obvious request of inverted white -> black

I did a search but found that Justinbeans inverted gapps are no longer maintained :/

Thanks for your contributions man!
Trap's is a inverted with no modding...


Wanna Chat? Looking for theming advice, answers..
Join me at -> guntherm66@gmail.com Use Gtalk to Join!
Team BlackOut Email: teamblackoutapps@gmail.com
Average Joes Team Memebers: Me, jonathanphx1, dan_joegibbsf, strongsteve
Team BlackOut Memebers: Me, B-Boy, DJ, Trapv and more
The Following User Says Thank You to Gunthermic For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
alpha25100
Old
(Last edited by alpha25100; 21st February 2013 at 07:55 AM.)
#146  
Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 38
Join Date: May 2011
Default Re: [Apps] Inverted/Transparent Gmail,Google Play Store, DropBox and Mms

I'm on galaxy mod 16 trans blue.MMS won't work. I tried deleting there original from system/app then. Pasting transbluemms.apk renaming to just MMS.apk reboot,, but it's still the stock white,,, if anyone can help it would be great thanks


Update:

Figure it out.... Didn't realize changing SecMms.apk would do the trick.... Got it....




VERY NICELY DONE!!!!!





Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda premium
 
camblue
Old
#147  
camblue's Avatar
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 1702
Posts: 2,470
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Reno, NV

 
DONATE TO ME
Thank you and glad you got it working!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpha25100 View Post
I'm on galaxy mod 16 trans blue.MMS won't work. I tried deleting there original from system/app then. Pasting transbluemms.apk renaming to just MMS.apk reboot,, but it's still the stock white,,, if anyone can help it would be great thanks


Update:

Figure it out.... Didn't realize changing SecMms.apk would do the trick.... Got it....




VERY NICELY DONE!!!!!





Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda premium
 
camblue
Old
#148  
camblue's Avatar
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 1702
Posts: 2,470
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Reno, NV

 
DONATE TO ME
Added trans/blue play store 3.10.14
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to camblue For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
arcopidia
Old
#149  
arcopidia's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 57
Posts: 60
Join Date: Jul 2012
Everything is working Perfectely....
I love u...
Do u have any plans for Calender apk?
I have a very bad memory. Always miss birthdays.
I am on very beautiful 4.2.2 Carbon ROM.
Using SGS II.
The Following User Says Thank You to arcopidia For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
camblue
Old
#150  
camblue's Avatar
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 1702
Posts: 2,470
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Reno, NV

 
DONATE TO ME
Thank you very much! I have the calendar modded blue/inverted in my other threat here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcopidia View Post
Everything is working Perfectely....
I love u...
Do u have any plans for Calender apk?
I have a very bad memory. Always miss birthdays.
I am on very beautiful 4.2.2 Carbon ROM.
Using SGS II.

The Following User Says Thank You to camblue For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes