Originally Posted by Schaweet
So AOSP lockscreen doesn't work? That must be new. First time I've seen that mentioned.
Sent from my Synergized S3
Teehee! Thank god for sarcasm when you don't have anything funny or useful to say.
I must of misunderstood this: r185 We now block the ripple effect from being used with AOSP lockscreen to prevent lockups. Thanks TrevE
You're right though. I should have read through 1787 pages before installing this ROM so I know that AOSP setting locks up the phone despite what the OP says.
You also ignored the problems that actually mattered to me.
- I cannot change the lockscreen wallpaper
- When I changed the ink effect to RED it does not work.
- The ink effect is really glitchy... the entire screen will flicker the color of the ink right before unlocking. Kind of ruins the effect.
- Lockscreen torch does not work... or at least I cannot find it on the lockscreen after enabling it.
- When using multiwindow most of the apps have a blue tinge to them for no apparent reason. The "Swap" feature also doesn't have the smooth swap animation with certain app combinations.
Oh and I'm running the latest version of this ROM on a VZW Galaxy S3. Flashed from a clean install of 4.1.1 stock rooted with TWRP and followed the instructions to the letter.