Post Reply

[TOOL][DEV][21.Mar][Ver 1.1][Official] Abyss Kernel Setting Tools!

OP J.Y.Daddy

23rd February 2013, 01:41 AM   |  #21  
J.Y.Daddy's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Seoul
Thanks Meter: 923
 
559 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistman

Always used abyss kernel on n7000 and found it best for preformance and battery on the note1.

What is the latest verson for the note2 ? Latest i can find is 2.0.

Thanks for your app

Nvm answered myself

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Yes. current released version 2.0.0.
Also, is being tested 2.0.1RC4.
Last edited by J.Y.Daddy; 23rd February 2013 at 05:11 AM.
23rd February 2013, 03:54 PM   |  #22  
84tdan's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
84 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
Hi guys,

First time using Abyss kernel (moving from Perseus). So far everything seems more fluid and fast.

Installed the settings .apk, im not newbie with flashing/overclocking/tweaking
some settings and tweaks are obious (touchboost and so on) but some not (what is the Zram tweak? or MC power savings).

Can anyone please explain or post a link with all the features explained?

Thank's in advance!
Last edited by 84tdan; 23rd February 2013 at 03:57 PM.
23rd February 2013, 05:46 PM   |  #23  
Mayday_XL's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hannover
Thanks Meter: 45
 
423 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2010
Abyss 2.0.1 stable is on.

kernel 2.0.1 Final + Abyss CWM Full Touch Recovery 2.3.4

http://dfiles.eu/files/v84ng1dfw

kernel 2.0.1 Final + Abyss CWM Semi Touch Recovery 2.3.4

http://dfiles.eu/files/w7iefspug
24th February 2013, 09:37 AM   |  #24  
J.Y.Daddy's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Seoul
Thanks Meter: 923
 
559 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
More
Wink
[24/02/2013 : Ver 0.9 Beta]
Advanced setting features added.
- Screen Off Delay setting
- Sharpness Mode Setting
- Battery Charge Setting
- Sound Boost Settings
Some bugs fixed.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to J.Y.Daddy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th February 2013, 01:25 PM   |  #25  
84tdan's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
84 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
Re: [TOOL][DEV][24.Feb][0.9 Beta] Abyss Kernel Setting Tools!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 84tdan

Hi guys,

First time using Abyss kernel (moving from Perseus). So far everything seems more fluid and fast.

Installed the settings .apk, im not newbie with flashing/overclocking/tweaking
some settings and tweaks are obious (touchboost and so on) but some not (what is the Zram tweak? or MC power savings).

Can anyone please explain or post a link with all the features explained?

Thank's in advance!

Help anyone?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Premium HD app
24th February 2013, 01:27 PM   |  #26  
Senior Member
Flag Timisoara
Thanks Meter: 66
 
532 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
More
Were is the kernel specifications for N7100 Abyss?
OR IS JUST FOR N7105.
24th February 2013, 03:10 PM   |  #27  
antt00's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 357
 
1,129 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2007
More
Re: [TOOL][DEV][24.Feb][0.9 Beta] Abyss Kernel Setting Tools!
Quote:
Originally Posted by adinfsfocus

Were is the kernel specifications for N7100 Abyss?
OR IS JUST FOR N7105.

It's only for N7100. It's not on xda. You will have to Google for it.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium
24th February 2013, 07:17 PM   |  #28  
vazovskiiii's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Tbilisi
Thanks Meter: 36
 
653 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2008
More
Great
really nice
but i think it would be great if you will rite couple guides how to setup for best perfomance or how to setup for best battery e.t.c 3-4 little guides for dummies like me for example (i'm not dummy i just don't know enough english )
25th February 2013, 03:02 AM   |  #29  
J.Y.Daddy's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Seoul
Thanks Meter: 923
 
559 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
More
Re: [TOOL][DEV][24.Feb][0.9 Beta] Abyss Kernel Setting Tools!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 84tdan

Help anyone?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Premium HD app

http://www.nonsolosmartphone.it/abys...ery-t4149.html

Sent from my GalaxyNote2
25th February 2013, 03:06 AM   |  #30  
J.Y.Daddy's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Seoul
Thanks Meter: 923
 
559 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
More
Re: [TOOL][DEV][24.Feb][0.9 Beta] Abyss Kernel Setting Tools!
Quote:
Originally Posted by vazovskiiii

really nice
but i think it would be great if you will rite couple guides how to setup for best perfomance or how to setup for best battery e.t.c 3-4 little guides for dummies like me for example (i'm not dummy i just don't know enough english )

All settings are yours.
So is to use a custom kernel.

Sent from my GalaxyNote2

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy Note II Original Android Development by ThreadRank