Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,888 Members 36,308 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] [4.4.4] [F2FS] CM11.0/SGT7 for P4WIFI and P4 [20140717]

Tip us?
 
maelstromm
Old
#111  
Member
Thanks Meter 17
Posts: 86
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Philadelphia
Made the switch from the nightlies and really liking how fast and snappy everything is. Will test some more but I'm really liking how fast everything is without needing to overclock!
The Following User Says Thank You to maelstromm For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
darkgodz
Old
#112  
darkgodz's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 200
Posts: 550
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Sealy
anyway to get adblocker built in?
DarkgodZ
I like big butts and I cannot lie...
 
HTC Evo One M8 : currently running Stock
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 : currently running CM10.1/SGT7 for P4WIFI
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 : currently running Stock
Samsung Epic 4G Touch : Retired running [TeaM VeNuM] RUJELUS22 The Blu Kuban

Samsung Galaxy S3 : Retired.
Motorola Moto X : Retired.
 
twa_priv
Old
#113  
twa_priv's Avatar
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 4,521
Posts: 1,699
Join Date: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkgodz View Post
anyway to get adblocker built in?
No, I try to keep this ROM vanilla CM10.1 + SGT7. Install "AdFree Android" from the market which works fine.
The Following User Says Thank You to twa_priv For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
darkgodz
Old
#114  
darkgodz's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 200
Posts: 550
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Sealy
Quote:
Originally Posted by twa_priv View Post
No, I try to keep this ROM vanilla CM10.1 + SGT7. Install "AdFree Android" from the market which works fine.
yeh, i have an adblocker. just always tryin to keep apps to a minimum. its cool, not a huge deal.
DarkgodZ
I like big butts and I cannot lie...
 
HTC Evo One M8 : currently running Stock
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 : currently running CM10.1/SGT7 for P4WIFI
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 : currently running Stock
Samsung Epic 4G Touch : Retired running [TeaM VeNuM] RUJELUS22 The Blu Kuban

Samsung Galaxy S3 : Retired.
Motorola Moto X : Retired.
 
iceman198
Old
#115  
iceman198's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 263
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Waterboro Maine
Default Have stock ICS

Sorry if this is a dumb question but didn't want to end up with a bricked device and couldn't find a clear answer.

Just picked this puppy up...it had stock honeycomb and then I just kept letting it do it's updates and now I'm on ICS. So, do I already have the ICS bootloader? Also, do I have to worry about unlocking the bootloader? From what I understand, that is only for the 10.1v, right?

Thanks for your help guys. Looking forward to getting JB on this thing.
Duttonbiz.com
Current Device:
~Moto X
~Lumia 920
~Iconia A700
*******
Previous Devices:
~iPhone5
~HTC Vivid - De-sensed ROM v1.6 by Wajee
~Nokia Lumia 900 - WP7.5
~Samsung Captivate
~iPhone4
~HTC Pure
~LG Incite
 
pulsorock
Old
#116  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 117
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: PR
I have this tablet with Stock ROM (4.0.4 - IMM76D.UELPL) and I want to install CM 10.1, but wondering what are the known issues.

I read someplace there were some issues with the camera, but those bugs are like almost a year ago, is this still an issue with the latests nightlies? It seems there is no stable build yet, but wanted to know the known issues with this ROM before going forward and installing it.

Thanks!
 
SpinTX
Old
(Last edited by SpinTX; 24th February 2013 at 03:49 AM.)
#117  
SpinTX's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 82
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Houston
Default Re: [ROM] [JB 4.2.2] CM10.1/SGT7 for P4WIFI only [20130223]

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman198 View Post
Sorry if this is a dumb question but didn't want to end up with a bricked device and couldn't find a clear answer.

Just picked this puppy up...it had stock honeycomb and then I just kept letting it do it's updates and now I'm on ICS. So, do I already have the ICS bootloader? Also, do I have to worry about unlocking the bootloader? From what I understand, that is only for the 10.1v, right?

Thanks for your help guys. Looking forward to getting JB on this thing.
Sounds like you got the bootloader because you're using stock ICS. I wasnt sure if I had the bootloader either and I was just told to flash it via Odin just to be safe. I don't recall anything about locked/unlocked bootloaders. Of course, you do have to worry about having root and a custom recovery though!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

I don't have the latest nightly, but camera works and I've had some rare instances of the launcher crashing. That's about it!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app
 
pietropizzi
Old
#118  
pietropizzi's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 37
Posts: 211
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Vienna
P4 Version running great here, my wife prefers the old tablet-ui

Could you please keep on building for P4 also, as it's working flawlessly ?

Thanks !
 
deanster147
Old
#119  
Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 53
Join Date: Jan 2011
Default Re: [ROM] [JB 4.2.2] CM10.1/SGT7 for P4WIFI only [20130223]

Loving this rom. Haven't had any problems yet. Just a quick question.
How can you take a screen shot?



Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app
 
iceman198
Old
#120  
iceman198's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 263
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Waterboro Maine
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpinTX View Post
Sounds like you got the bootloader because you're using stock ICS. I wasnt sure if I had the bootloader either and I was just told to flash it via Odin just to be safe. I don't recall anything about locked/unlocked bootloaders. Of course, you do have to worry about having root and a custom recovery though!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

I don't have the latest nightly, but camera works and I've had some rare instances of the launcher crashing. That's about it!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app
Awesome, thanks for your response. Just wanted to confirm.

I'll be trying this out today or tomorrow.
Duttonbiz.com
Current Device:
~Moto X
~Lumia 920
~Iconia A700
*******
Previous Devices:
~iPhone5
~HTC Vivid - De-sensed ROM v1.6 by Wajee
~Nokia Lumia 900 - WP7.5
~Samsung Captivate
~iPhone4
~HTC Pure
~LG Incite

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes