5,594,438 Members 33,250 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[LINK][ROM][ODIN][TAR]SPH-L900 MA7 (MA7 Modem/Kernel/ROM - Stock)

Tip us?
 
simple man
Old
#81  
simple man's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 240
Posts: 713
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Missouri
Default Re: [LINK][ROM][ODIN][TAR]SPH-L900 MA7 (MA7 Modem/Kernel/ROM - Stock)

Quote:
Originally Posted by musclehead84 View Post
Are we able to use the one clicks now to go back to ljc or is the bootloader problem still not fixed in these one clicks? Thanks garwynn for all your hard work on these.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app
No they don't mix well with the new bootloader, but the link below works well to get back to LJC then you can receive the official OTA update. Just DO NOT wipe cache or dalvic cache after flashing the zip, because it will fail to flash the whole sequence of files needed.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2086769

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to simple man For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
luisrodg
Old
#82  
Member
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 57
Join Date: Oct 2009
I have used the MA7_Stock_Restore One-Click two times now and both times it leaves the baseband at LJC. Shouldnt the baseband (modem) be updated to MA7?

Does anyone know anything about this?
 
musclehead84
Old
#83  
musclehead84's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 969
Posts: 4,549
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Falling Waters, WV
Default Re: [LINK][ROM][ODIN][TAR]SPH-L900 MA7 (MA7 Modem/Kernel/ROM - Stock)

Quote:
Originally Posted by luisrodg View Post
I have used the MA7_Stock_Restore One-Click two times now and both times it leaves the baseband at LJC. Shouldnt the baseband (modem) be updated to MA7?

Does anyone know anything about this?
No the modem is not included. You have to flash that separately.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda premium
"If you cant live large look big in the coffin"
Competitive powerlifter and member of Metal Militia Virginia Chapter! Currently ranked in the top 10!
Goals: Squat- 1,000-1,050 Bench 715-800 Deadlift- 650-715.


When my ass leaves the breaking floor,
Lifting weight of such amount
That no mortal eye can count,
All of sudden on top I soar
And Realize:
To happiness there's no such bind
As a PR that's left behind!
Squat! Squat! Squat!
 
luisrodg
Old
#84  
Member
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 57
Join Date: Oct 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by musclehead84 View Post
No the modem is not included. You have to flash that separately.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda premium
Ok thanks!

I tried flashing the MA7 modem .tar.md5 file from rwilco12.com website on the PHONE slot in Odin but it failed...

Also, let me ask you guys a question. Are you able to update PRL and/or Profile? Or do you get a connection error 6204?
 
rwilco12
Old
#85  
rwilco12's Avatar
Forum Moderator / AndroidFileHost Rep
Thanks Meter 10402
Posts: 3,785
Join Date: Feb 2012

 
DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [LINK][ROM][ODIN][TAR]SPH-L900 MA7 (MA7 Modem/Kernel/ROM - Stock)

Quote:
Originally Posted by luisrodg View Post
Ok thanks!

I tried flashing the MA7 modem .tar.md5 file from rwilco12.com website on the PHONE slot in Odin but it failed...

Also, let me ask you guys a question. Are you able to update PRL and/or Profile? Or do you get a connection error 6204?
Modem is supposed to be flashed in the PDA slot.




 
luisrodg
Old
#86  
Member
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 57
Join Date: Oct 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by rwilco12 View Post
Modem is supposed to be flashed in the PDA slot.
I tried flashing it in PDA slot and it also failed?

Also, I have a question about procedure:

On the 7th page of this thread, garwynn says the following:

IF YOU ARE GETTING THE HFA ERRORS:

1) Flash Billard412's LJC Restore ZIP
2) Allow Activation to Pass and PRL/Profile to update.


I have just done the MA7_Stock_Restore on this thread. In order to flash Billard412's LJC Restore ZIP, what would my steps be? I need a custom recovery, correct?, such as TWRP. So I get TWRP following instructions here http://teamw.in/project/twrp2/117 and when im in recovery, i wipe/reset, flash the LJC ZIP and reboot and thats it? Might sound like trivial questions but just want to make sure Im doing everything correctly.

Thanks!
 
luisrodg
Old
#87  
Member
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 57
Join Date: Oct 2009
I just flashed Billard412's LJC Restore ZIP like garwynn said to do but then when I try to do either a PRL or Profile update I get an error (connection error 6204). Any help? Thanks.
 
billard412
Old
#88  
billard412's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1896
Posts: 1,774
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Da burg (412), PA

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by luisrodg View Post
I just flashed Billard412's LJC Restore ZIP like garwynn said to do but then when I try to do either a PRL or Profile update I get an error (connection error 6204). Any help? Thanks.
You could try wiping the carrier partition. Flash one of the twrp recoveries attached in the bottom of my reset zip thread. Once in recovery hit Wipe>Carrier
 
kingdazy
Old
#89  
kingdazy's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 665
Posts: 1,593
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Quote:
Originally Posted by rwilco12 View Post
Modem is supposed to be flashed in the PDA slot.
I was under the impression that because of the uncompressed source of the modem file, it was too large to be used in ODIN? Is there a new source?
Samsung Galaxy Note III
Rooted and ready! Too easy!
Running ☆ ★ Something from this section!! ★ ☆ (usually stock/rooted)
ASUS Transformer Prime TF201 - AndroidWookie FTW!!
 
rwilco12
Old
#90  
rwilco12's Avatar
Forum Moderator / AndroidFileHost Rep
Thanks Meter 10402
Posts: 3,785
Join Date: Feb 2012

 
DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [LINK][ROM][ODIN][TAR]SPH-L900 MA7 (MA7 Modem/Kernel/ROM - Stock)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingdazy View Post
I was under the impression that because of the uncompressed source of the modem file, it was too large to be used in ODIN? Is there a new source?
You are absolutely right! I totally forgot that little tidbit when I posted.

Sorry for the confusion!





Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes