Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,206 Members 44,121 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Awesome Note app?

Tip us?
 
stefanjadex
Old
#1  
stefanjadex's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 30
Posts: 335
Join Date: Dec 2006
Default Awesome Note app?

Hi guys,

The new Galaxy Note 8.0 presented at MWC Barcelona, include the awesome note taking application from iPad called... Awesome Note.

Search on YouTube for a review and you will be amazed what can do this application.

Does anyone extract from the new Rom of the SGN8 and port it to our Note II?
Of course, when the Rom will be leaked...

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium
_____________________________
Samsung Galaxy Note II
My Note 2 is not too big, the other phones are too small !
The Following User Says Thank You to stefanjadex For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
vatk
Old
#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 122
Join Date: Apr 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by stefanjadex View Post
Hi guys,

The new Galaxy Note 8.0 presented at MWC Barcelona, include the awesome note taking application from iPad called... Awesome Note.

Search on YouTube for a review and you will be amazed what can do this application.

Does anyone extract from the new Rom of the SGN8 and port it to our Note II?
Of course, when the Rom will be leaked...

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium
Yep, the first thing that came to my mind after seeing the new note 8 (apart from a way to add it to my collection whenever available ) is to acquire the beloved (from my old ipad) awesome note for android.
Please, someone port it to our note 2. It is my favorite app (any chance to see it in the Samsung apps collection)?
 
ralphkaz
Old
#3  
Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 59
Join Date: Nov 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by vatk View Post
Yep, the first thing that came to my mind after seeing the new note 8 (apart from a way to add it to my collection whenever available ) is to acquire the beloved (from my old ipad) awesome note for android.
Please, someone port it to our note 2. It is my favorite app (any chance to see it in the Samsung apps collection)?
Once ripped it should work on the S3 as well, right?
 
stefanjadex
Old
#4  
stefanjadex's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 30
Posts: 335
Join Date: Dec 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralphkaz View Post
Once ripped it should work on the S3 as well, right?
I guess so, but I'm not sure...

It all depend how fast some developer will get the Note 8.0 and if it's possible to port if for our devices.
_____________________________
Samsung Galaxy Note II
My Note 2 is not too big, the other phones are too small !
 
vatk
Old
#5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 122
Join Date: Apr 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by stefanjadex View Post
I guess so, but I'm not sure...

It all depend how fast some developer will get the Note 8.0 and if it's possible to port if for our devices.
Guys, I really want that app!
I am missing it since I have sold my ios devices!!!
Come on Sammy, put it on Samsung appstore to buy it...
The Following User Says Thank You to vatk For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Akshaysh
Old
#6  
Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 68
Join Date: Mar 2012
Default Re: Awesome Note app?

Hey can you post the link of the video that shows this app?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda app-developers app
 
vatk
Old
#7  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 122
Join Date: Apr 2006
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6LBF4buT6Q
 
stefanjadex
Old
#8  
stefanjadex's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 30
Posts: 335
Join Date: Dec 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by vatk View Post
Nice review!

It would be awesome to have Awesome Note on our Note 2!

Come on Samsung, release it on Samsung AppStore, free or even paid!
_____________________________
Samsung Galaxy Note II
My Note 2 is not too big, the other phones are too small !
 
boowalley
Old
#9  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 8
Join Date: Mar 2008
Aman to Awesome Note being the best. This is the email that Awesome Note devs sent after begging them for years to make a Android version:

Thank you for your interest in Awesome Note! Dennis here from BRID Support Team.

For now, we have made an application optimized and only available for the Samsung Note 8.0. Future Android release plans have not been made".
Awesome Notes of other devices will be developed in accordance with the plan of the Samsung.
For the requests, please contact Samsung mobile customer support.

Questions or inquiries, please visit our website.
- Support (Troubleshooting / FAQ)
- iPhone, iPad User guide
Check out Awesome Note Tips with latest news.
 
Hemant
Old
#10  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 90
Posts: 733
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Guangzhou
Quote:
Originally Posted by boowalley View Post
Aman to Awesome Note being the best. This is the email that Awesome Note devs sent after begging them for years to make a Android version:

Thank you for your interest in Awesome Note! Dennis here from BRID Support Team.

For now, we have made an application optimized and only available for the Samsung Note 8.0. Future Android release plans have not been made".
Awesome Notes of other devices will be developed in accordance with the plan of the Samsung.
For the requests, please contact Samsung mobile customer support.

Questions or inquiries, please visit our website.
- Support (Troubleshooting / FAQ)
- iPhone, iPad User guide
Check out Awesome Note Tips with latest news.
Thanks for the update. If someone could just take out the awesome note apk from the 8.0 rom then i think we should be able to install on our devices. Remember the original Photoshop app which was meant for 10.1 worked beautifully on our devices.
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes