OP darkspr1te

20th February 2013, 08:47 PM   |  #51  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 280

1,660 posts
Re: SHV-E160L Debricking Tool / Qualcomm Tool Pack V2-1
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkspr1te

Yes I have, I've been changing all the fixed var's inside the code to allow a minor or major amount of tampering with the setup.
Current task is improve the backup system to auto detect the information, currently it does my device perfect, even if I tamper with the locations of the boot loaders , it still follows them around, next step is add code to pull the header from the .mbn file and know 'exactly' which loader it is, from there create a auto table of filename/partition/real partition contents based on header/partition type size etc. That table, inclusive of a backup is enough to create auto debricks, that is we only need to see it once and its supported.
That once still requires a user to upload a file though, something users don't seem always willing to do.

sent from the Darkspr1te's lair

I've noticed that.... that's to be expected though. Major props for your work!
20th February 2013, 09:56 PM   |  #52  
Flag Stratford, CT
Thanks Meter: 297

460 posts
More
Quote:

I will decode the error later but I think it's because you have a different CPU.
My shv-e160l has a msm8660, so brick fix is built for that,
For i727 its been listed with msm8260 & apq8060, can you confirm which CPU you have.
As mentioned, brixfix was originally build for the shv, I need copies of the partition table /boot loaders to expand it's support.
I am currently away from my stash of code (I only took ROMs to rebuild this trip )
But will be back in from of my code by Monday next week, then I can lookup what the error could be, unless SLS decodes it first.
But at a guess on the error, wrong CPU for the hex file uploaded.

I'll take a look at it if I get some free time. I've been super busy lately and have barely touched my computer in a couple weeks now.

A quick glance suggests there's multiple small errors, but I would need to dig in to it further.

EDIT:
The command 0e is the Log command in streaming download.

The first log message says:
"Write unsuccessful"

The second log message says:
"Invalid command"

The first message could be due to using the wrong hex file for that chipset (?)

The second message is because the script tries to communicate with download mode, but the phone is still in streaming download.

The third error I see is the phone trying to blow a qfuse (at an invalid address). It's unclear from the output as to why that happened.

-SLS-
Last edited by SouL Shadow; 20th February 2013 at 11:07 PM.
21st February 2013, 04:53 AM   |  #53  
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Talking
Quote:

Which device did you unbrick ? Also the code shown above if from a very old version of the programs, the new one auto detect the drive it's connected too.
Has the device now fully booted ? Is everything running right?

Mine is Galaxy Note E160L 16GB
It's working prolly now xD
I also fixed Menu and Back button not working by flashing E160L_Teamleader_v1.0 rom (GB rom)
Connect Internet via 3G/Wifi, Dial *#2663# then chose Touch key FW update.

Im gonna flash "Dakrpsr1te's Cherry Rom" later today
Great job sir. Thanks again ^^
21st February 2013, 06:21 AM   |  #54  
Thanks Meter: 2

37 posts
SGH-I727 pit file
lart2150 kindly uploaded a pit file in this thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...485519&page=12 which should be from a SGH-I727 Skyrocket. Will this help?

The same thread also has a pointer to this one http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1629508 with a file named mmcblk0p11.bin also advertised as a pit file dump kindly uploaded by cshmitt.
Last edited by arie001; 26th February 2013 at 11:04 PM.
23rd February 2013, 04:17 PM   |  #55  

37 posts
Other considerations if having USB problems
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouL Shadow

I'll take a deeper look at it later.

You should note that qualcomm chipsets do not have support for USB 3.0. While the linux USB 3.0 driver is backwards compatible with the older standards, it is still buggy so it's best to only use USB 2 and lower ports.

Also, you should be using a 32bit Linux distro with a kernel from 2012 or later.

-SLS-

Also avoid USB ports featuring power-share. My laptop has one of it's USB ports designated to charge devices even when the laptop is powered off, it has a small lightning bolt beside the USB logo. I've noticed this port causes problems with Windows device detection and flags it as an unknown device (even with the proper drivers loaded, other ports work fine).

Also for anyone not familiar with USB 3.0, the ports normally have a blue center to them.
Last edited by arie001; 23rd February 2013 at 04:21 PM.
24th February 2013, 01:26 AM   |  #56  
Thanks Meter: 5

23 posts
still lurking, trying to debrick my Evo 3D (8660) here, could never get past the cookie error in qpst. when running the latest script everything seems to go well until sending magic:

Code:
Sending MAGIC...
Response: 03 00 03
Invalid MAGIC response.
any idea what that response means?
24th February 2013, 02:39 AM   |  #57  

37 posts
Evo 3D unbricking
Quote:
Originally Posted by jon1234444

still lurking, trying to debrick my Evo 3D (8660) here, could never get past the cookie error in qpst. when running the latest script everything seems to go well until sending magic:

Code:
Sending MAGIC...
Invalid MAGIC response.
any idea what that response means?

Have you been to this thread yet?
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=25501934

--EDIT--
I noticed this result when experimenting a little, when brixfix.sh sees the phone in :9008 mode it calls the "switchmode.sh" script which qdloads two files in order to get the phone into the SD card mode. I tried loading the 8660_msimage.mbn first on a freshly connected SGH-I727 before loading "sudo perl qdload.pl -pfile MPRG8660.bin" command and got this same exact response:

Code:
/Brixfix-2-1> sudo perl qdload.pl -lfile 8660_msimage.mbn
Sending MAGIC...
Invalid MAGIC response.
So it looks like maybe your MPRG8660.bin file is missing/renamed, or is not uploading correctly before the 8660_msimage.bin file is uploaded.
Last edited by arie001; 1st March 2013 at 04:40 AM.
24th February 2013, 11:15 AM   |  #58  
Thanks Meter: 5

23 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by arie001

Have you been to this thread yet?
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=25501934

yes, tried everything else that's out there
24th February 2013, 02:41 PM   |  #59  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 280

1,660 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jon1234444

yes, tried everything else that's out there

Your phone is most likely in a different type of download mode.the one that's not supported by this unbrick method.
28th February 2013, 08:17 PM   |  #60  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 456

837 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BarakOsama

Please someone share a PIT file of 32GB E160x device..

I now have the files for a model K, thanks to 2ndcarpenter for making this possible.
This means I can now support L / K 32 GB or 16 GB , I need to do some initial testing and will upload a updated brixfix

Darkspr1te

Sent from my A210 using Tapatalk 2

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
05c6:9008 qdload, msm8660, shv-e160l
Previous Thread Next Thread