Originally Posted by Connor Baker
I'm thinking about flashing the latest P.A, but I have a few questions.
1. Why do most people feel that TF98 is faster and TF105? General UI snappiness?
2. If I flash TF98 on P.A 4.2.2, will anything else be broken/un-optomized besides the sensors not working?
3. Is TF98 more battery friendly than TF105?
Thank you for your time,
1. 98 is not faster than 105...if you're planning to use a 4.2.2 rom than I think 105 might be a bit faster since it's meant for 4.2.2 roms. People are using 98 because it saves more battery than 105. There's a small kink in 105 where the idle drain is a bit higher than usual in Trinity kernels.
2. Nothing should be broken if you're running the latest 4.2.2 bootloader and radio with a 4.2.2 rom. I think some senors break if you plan to use 4.2.1 roms with 4.2.2 bootloader and radio AFAIK. Just use the latest bootloader and radio with a 4.2.2 rom and you should be fine (98 and 105 will work)
3. Answered in 1.
Hope this helps.
HTC Google G1 - Sold
HTC Google Ion - Sold
Samsung Galaxy I Vibrant - Collecting dust
LG Google Nexus 4 - Primary Device