Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[ROM][GT-N7105/N7105T]#HASHCHECK-HYBRID# V3.0[4.1.2][Aroma][DEDEX-ROOTED][28/06/2013]

OP hashcheck

22nd February 2013, 03:01 PM   |  #461  
Thanks Meter: 2

23 posts
During installation of aroma rom v1.7 what is the best kernel to select for a music lover like myself for all the audio features (acid audio, latest beats audio, srs wowhd....etc etc. Just wondering if all the audio tweakin features will work flawlessly say for example on the stock kernel which i am planning to select during installation.

"On installation do a full wipe"...mentioned in the installation guidelines...does this mean after aroma rom has been successfully installed, a full wipe has to be performed? Thank you in advance for your response.

---------- Post added at 01:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by meminiau

1.7 is running great for me. I reckon once you have flashed it you'll be grinning like that cat in Alice In Wonderland lol

Sent from my GT-N7105T using Tapatalk 2

Rofl...will install pretty soon and will definitely provide feedback. Thanks for your response mate.
22nd February 2013, 03:11 PM   |  #462  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 527

551 posts
More
Perseus 32.1 for sure coming from a HeadFi try to get my Fiio E17 DAC supported

On v1.7 & My TESTBUILD WB-AMR Status is on. I would suggest a simple reboot and then see if it enabled.
worked for me
Last edited by hashcheck; 22nd February 2013 at 03:13 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to hashcheck For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd February 2013, 03:33 PM   |  #463  
Thanks Meter: 87

772 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hashcheck

Fixed the problem yes was working on 1.6 and it will in 1.8 sorry about that..
getting forgetful lol

8-) great
what you actually mod? csc file:?
22nd February 2013, 10:36 PM   |  #464  
Flag Newcastle
Thanks Meter: 76

362 posts
More
Re: [ROM][N7105XXDMB3]#HASHCHECK-HYBRID# V1.7 [4.1.2][Aroma][DEDOX-ROOTED]21-02-13
Quote:

On v1.7 & My TESTBUILD WB-AMR Status is on. I would suggest a simple reboot and then see if it enabled.
worked for me

I've just checked and WB-AMR Status is on for me too, and the only difference between mine and everyone else's is my build.prop mod.

Sent from my GT-N7105T using Tapatalk 2
22nd February 2013, 11:28 PM   |  #465  

23 posts
Quote:

Perseus 32.1 for sure coming from a HeadFi try to get my Fiio E17 DAC supported

worked for me

Thanks fir your support mate.
23rd February 2013, 12:50 AM   |  #466  
Flag Newcastle

362 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BossMAFIA

"On installation do a full wipe"...mentioned in the installation guidelines...does this mean after aroma rom has been successfully installed, a full wipe has to be performed? Thank you in advance for your response.

Start up the aroma install. Choose full wipe if that is what you want(I'd recommend it coz it decreases the chances to issues from leftover stuff). When you get to the end of the aroma install, from memory it gives you the choice of reboot immediately, or go back to CWM. Unless there is something you really need to do in recovery(there should not be anything you need to do to ensure the rom will work), then it's ok to just reboot.
23rd February 2013, 03:35 AM   |  #467  

23 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by meminiau

Start up the aroma install. Choose full wipe if that is what you want(I'd recommend it coz it decreases the chances to issues from leftover stuff). When you get to the end of the aroma install, from memory it gives you the choice of reboot immediately, or go back to CWM. Unless there is something you really need to do in recovery(there should not be anything you need to do to ensure the rom will work), then it's ok to just reboot.

Thanks for your support meminiau, greatly appreciated.
23rd February 2013, 04:42 AM   |  #468  
Flag Newcastle

362 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BossMAFIA

Thanks for your support meminiau, greatly appreciated.

No prob mate! Don't forget to let us all know how you go
The Following User Says Thank You to meminiau For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd February 2013, 10:00 AM   |  #469  
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 67

273 posts
More
I installed this for my brother's N7105 (I have N7100) and I see that he has Telstra boot down animation. I really like the animation, does the rom come with just boot down animation from Telstra or does it have boot up animation as well?

Can I have just the animation file so I can put it in my N7100 rom? Please help!
The Following User Says Thank You to Crushader For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th February 2013, 11:25 AM   |  #470  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 527

551 posts
More
Hi all for next build do you think i should take out all apks ie Social, video players that you are able to download on Play Store yourself to save rom and add modems & cscs?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hashcheck For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread