96 posts
Thanks Meter: 12

By harpin14789, Member on 20th February 2013, 02:27 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
23rd February 2013, 06:05 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 3,103

More
Re: [Q] s-off
Just saw a user named lime, something in general section. He already has the device and his is S-off (he works for a mobile phone company, I guess). I would think having S-off, or maybe even ENG hboot available for dump would help greatly toward S-off. Evo lte got S-off months ago, and every hboot update since then revolutionary has been able to crack. Now the HOX and DNA and One S just got S-off yesterday. I'd say it's pretty likely.

From my Evo LTE, yup.

24th February 2013, 04:36 AM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 328

More
Re: [Q] s-off
Quote:
Originally Posted by ethan3686

I hope it is S-off

Lol.
24th February 2013, 10:32 AM |#13  
Flag India
Thanks Meter: 119

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottspa74

Just saw a user named lime, something in general section. He already has the device and his is S-off (he works for a mobile phone company, I guess). I would think having S-off, or maybe even ENG hboot available for dump would help greatly toward S-off. Evo lte got S-off months ago, and every hboot update since then revolutionary has been able to crack. Now the HOX and DNA and One S just got S-off yesterday. I'd say it's pretty likely.

From my Evo LTE, yup.

I fDNA got it then i see no reason why HTC ONE wont? its the same architecture chips on both..One is slightly overclocked thats it.
24th February 2013, 02:12 PM |#14  
Flag West edge of the East Texas Piney Woods, USA
Thanks Meter: 55

More
I know that as soon as devs get their hands on it, the work will start on getting S-Off. But asking when is the same as asking when (fill in the blank) ROM will be released/ updated - No one can tell you because no one knows how long it will take. Also, there are no professionals doing this - They all have day jobs and this type of dev work is a hobby that people enjoy doing and they're not on a schedule.

It will happen when it does and I'll be fine with stock rooted for starters myself.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)