Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,395 Members 47,037 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[KERNEL][Nexus 10][04/06/2014][4.4/4.3/4.2] KTManta

Tip us?
RawBott Bigg Old
#2201  
Guest
Thanks Meter
Posts: n/a
Default Re: [KERNEL][Nexus 10][2/20/2013] KTManta

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktoonsez View Post
You have to do the voltage stuff yourself as each device is different. Im still looking for more feedback on Zen but will most likely make those stock settings for Zen scheduler in future release
I understand. Thank you again for continuing to find ways to improve your kernel.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
astralmind
Old
#2202  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 22
Posts: 340
Join Date: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by RawBott Bigg View Post
I understand. Thank you again for continuing to find ways to improve your kernel.
Alright rocking this config with the latest AOKP 4.2.2 unofficial from today, using the suggested settings both zen and UV.

I never ran any benchmark tools before but hell just for fun I ran Antutu and got 16711 which I assume is pretty damn excellent

Tablet seems stable, very responsive but then again to be honest, so was it with stock 4.2.1 so I can't tell if it makes a huge difference in real world perf.

What I do know however is that the color tweak is awesome and that KT's kernel has been rocking my GS3 since it first came out so awesome stuff !

THanks for the great work!
The Following User Says Thank You to astralmind For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
ktoonsez
Old
#2203  
ktoonsez's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 37704
Posts: 13,765
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Tempe

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by astralmind View Post
Alright rocking this config with the latest AOKP 4.2.2 unofficial from today, using the suggested settings both zen and UV.

I never ran any benchmark tools before but hell just for fun I ran Antutu and got 16711 which I assume is pretty damn excellent

Tablet seems stable, very responsive but then again to be honest, so was it with stock 4.2.1 so I can't tell if it makes a huge difference in real world perf.

What I do know however is that the color tweak is awesome and that KT's kernel has been rocking my GS3 since it first came out so awesome stuff !

THanks for the great work!
Thanks man, glad you are enjoying

If you like my work, donate with this link:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/dona....php?u=4325945
_____________________________
Do NOT flash my kernels if you are allergic to AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
_____________________________
The Following User Says Thank You to ktoonsez For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
j0hnnie
Old
(Last edited by j0hnnie; 24th February 2013 at 12:57 PM.)
#2204  
Member
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 52
Join Date: Mar 2011
Sry guys for my noobishness. Didnt know there is another log. Still did full wipe and reflash. Also tried official 4.2.1 and unofficial 4.2.2 gapps. I will try again, thanks. BTW: new zen settings rox

Edit: Did a very clean reflash (factory reset, wipe caches, wipe system and this time also wiped data/media). Still the same prob with stock cm10.1 and no apps installed :'(

Edit 2: Somebody using 4.2.2 gapps (banks)? Maybe this is causing the prob.

Edit 3: Did the same with official gapps: still the same. Also disabled sync completely. No apps installed. Should it be something with the kernel? (4.2.2 in general, cuz with stock kernel its the same)
Is there something more that i can reset on my tablet? Also kernel stuff? After wiping everything on recovery (tw) there is some kernel/recovery stuff left, which i could access via recovery-filemanager.
 
rubene66
Old
#2205  
rubene66's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 18
Posts: 196
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Ponce
The highest I get is 14,000 in antutu. I don't no how he score so high I am using aosp 4.2.2 rom



Quote:
Originally Posted by ktoonsez View Post
Here is an update from the person that sent me the PM with clearer settings and a screen shot

Here is what he said:

Hah saw your post about being cryptic so i figured id break down my settings.

ROM = aokp pub
CPU - 1800mhz, zen schedulers, async 2500, fifo 0, sync 300, governor ktoonservative.
GPU - 612mhz
CPU voltages - 2100 = 1225, 2000 = 1200, 1900 = 1175, same steps down to 850, the rest at 850
GPU voltages - 612 = 1175, 533 = 1125, 450 = 1075, 400 = 1000, 350 = 975, the rest at 900
Antutu averages 17,000ish

Thanks for the great kernel and tool! Youll be getting donated to very shortly.

http://ompldr.org/vaGtjNw/Screenshot...3-10-33-23.png
Devices:

HTC One
ROM: 4.4.2 insertCoin

Nexus 10
ROM: OmniROM

New Nexus 7(2013)
Rom: OmniROM
 
j0hnnie
Old
#2206  
Member
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 52
Join Date: Mar 2011
Hey ktoonsez. I finally got a log incl. dmesg. Would be so great, if you check it for errors. Its made on a clean install with no apps installed and without sync. Heer it is: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B_t5...it?usp=sharing

Thank you very much.

Btw: Using Chrome Beta for writing this. Its very laggy i think. AOSP Browser + KTManta just rulez
 
astralmind
Old
#2207  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 22
Posts: 340
Join Date: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by rubene66 View Post
The highest I get is 14,000 in antutu. I don't no how he score so high I am using aosp 4.2.2 rom
He's not using aosp he's using aokp unofficial like I am. I I did score extremely close to 17 000 if that matters. I battery life seems to be taking a slight hit though vs row.
The Following User Says Thank You to astralmind For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
trickster2369
Old
(Last edited by trickster2369; 24th February 2013 at 03:46 PM.)
#2208  
trickster2369's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 756
Posts: 2,279
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: SD

 
DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [KERNEL][Nexus 10][2/20/2013] KTManta

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktoonsez View Post
ROM = aokp pub
CPU - 1800mhz, zen schedulers, async 2500, fifo 0, sync 300, governor ktoonservative.
GPU - 612mhz
CPU voltages - 2100 = 1225, 2000 = 1200, 1900 = 1175, same steps down to 850, the rest at 850
GPU voltages - 612 = 1175, 533 = 1125, 450 = 1075, 400 = 1000, 350 = 975, the rest at 900
Antutu averages 17,000ish
Used this setup, and got 14580.
14650 using row

Sent from my Nexus 10
 
mistermidas
Old
#2209  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 230
Posts: 979
Join Date: Apr 2011
Default Re: [KERNEL][Nexus 10][2/20/2013] KTManta

Quote:
Originally Posted by trickster2369 View Post
Used this setup, and got 14580.


Sent from my Nexus 10
Same here. I got close to 18k with this kernel on CM10.1 But I don't break 15k with that setup on AOKP, no matter what tweaks I use. And AOKP Pub is my PREFERRED ROM. Finding it hard to believe that setup got over 17k on AOKP when I'm not even getting 16k myself

Sent from my LG-LS970 using xda premium
 
ab325
Old
#2210  
Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 31
Join Date: Jun 2010
I am not able to charge with the pogo cable. It says that it is charging, but the battery level has been decreasing. Screen has been off for a few hours. I am using zen and ktoonservative.

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes