Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,073 Members 40,923 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][4.2.2] RootBox Non-development | Discussion | Support [d2att/2tmo/d2vzw/d2spr]

Tip us?

xxsicknessxx
Old
Thanks Meter 85
Default Re: [ROM][4.2.2] RootBox Non-development | Discussion | Support [d2att/2tmo/d2vzw]

It's incremental update it's on goo manager web site it's new as of last update go read web site if think I'm crazy. It's where you only download the changes from the update instead the entire Rom. Making your file you download much smaller. I'm nit crazy this is real thing come on Dev can explain this please.I read you had put the option inn so maybe explain what it is to everyone
I'm taking about nightly update. Normally you get entire a entire Rom flash it. I'm not taking about clean or dirty flashing I'm talking about brand new feature to download only part of the nightly. Google delta downloads or incremental downloads goo manager. Lol
Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda premium
Samsung Galaxy S III - I747(rooted)
Rom - Rootbox (nightlys)
Recovery -TWRP

[APP] Rom/Recovery Flashing from phone -------> MobilODIN<--
[Driver|FIX] for the Hardware ID ERROR? Samsung Drivers <--- [don't update]
[TOOL ]Get 32 / 64bit windows ADB--------> Android Comander <--
http://mcsearcher.files.wordpress.co...tightjeans.gif

Hannibal226
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3311
Default Re: [ROM][4.2.2] RootBox Non-development | Discussion | Support [d2att/2tmo/d2vzw]

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxsicknessxx View Post
It's incremental update it's on goo manager web site it's new as of last update go read web site if think I'm crazy. It's where you only download the changes from the update instead the entire Rom. Making your file you download much smaller. I'm nit crazy this is real thing come on Dev can explain this please.I read you had put the option inn so maybe explain what it is to everyone
I'm taking about nightly update. Normally you get entire a entire Rom flash it. I'm not taking about clean or dirty flashing I'm talking about brand new feature to download only part of the nightly. Google delta downloads or incremental downloads goo manager. Lol
Why u think, that we think, that u are crazy?!?
Nobody said anything like this, or?
We only said that we didn't know about it!

And what u now "explained" is that what I get out of ur first info and I think already heard about, but didn't know that it was already released/activated.
It's like an update.zip on older Samsung Roms, which only was some MB big and includes only the changes on Rom and not the whole one at all.

Btw, I personally prefer the whole nigjtly/stable here on RB, which isn't so big at all and maybe also beware of things which would be happen with a incremental update.

PS: So again, don't be so silly and assume things which never was said, no reason for it.

CHEERS

Sent from my GT-I9100 with RootBox

bajee11
Old
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 14955

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Makoers View Post
Paranoid android just added the ability to hide the status bar on the lock screen so that its completely expanded desktop . any plans to add that? Itd be sweet no more ugly transitions and screen resizing after unlocking .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda premium
Expanded Desktop - No more StatusBar in Lockscreen

|| AOKP Device Maintainer I9100/I9100G/I747(AT&T S3)

|| Android Open Kang Project I9100 | I9100G | I747

|| Vanilla RootBox JB AOKP I9100 | I9100G | I9300 | I747 | T999 | I535 | Nexus 4 | Nexus 7

|| Vanilla RootBox Support Thread I9100/I9100G | d2att/d2tmo/d2vzw

|| Follow RootBox on Twitter | Facebook | G+ | Github | RootBox Blog
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bajee11 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

xxsicknessxx
Old
Thanks Meter 85

Will i am crazy but it doesn't play into this. It's just I'm I am on my phone i can't link for you so search it up, you might use it if you do. It's a awesome idea and saves tons bandwidth. Plus makes sense why flash stuff you don't need to. Less flashing the better. Anyways not being silly just saying i lack ability to prove or even explain properly what in taking about but you hit Google up please then you can explain it. Thanks. I also want the dev to say something about it because he must implemented it in the code i assume.

Anyway i shouldn't post high.
Samsung Galaxy S III - I747(rooted)
Rom - Rootbox (nightlys)
Recovery -TWRP

[APP] Rom/Recovery Flashing from phone -------> MobilODIN<--
[Driver|FIX] for the Hardware ID ERROR? Samsung Drivers <--- [don't update]
[TOOL ]Get 32 / 64bit windows ADB--------> Android Comander <--
http://mcsearcher.files.wordpress.co...tightjeans.gif

bajee11
Old
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 14955

DONATE TO ME
New Feature - Notification Behaviour

|| AOKP Device Maintainer I9100/I9100G/I747(AT&T S3)

|| Android Open Kang Project I9100 | I9100G | I747

|| Vanilla RootBox JB AOKP I9100 | I9100G | I9300 | I747 | T999 | I535 | Nexus 4 | Nexus 7

|| Vanilla RootBox Support Thread I9100/I9100G | d2att/d2tmo/d2vzw

|| Follow RootBox on Twitter | Facebook | G+ | Github | RootBox Blog
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bajee11 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

EXV
Old
Thanks Meter 25

Damn I can't wait for the new nightly. So many new awesome features coming out.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

ice5192
Old
Thanks Meter 45

Hey again, can I get a list of the best kenerals,
To Run and can someone please explain the difference between the kenerals and why heard.

Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app
US Army Retired

Samsung Note 3 T-Mobile Rooted.

m_s_ifland
Old
Thanks Meter 41

Great work. Using this as my daily. Thanks for it. Everything is awesome in this ROM. Would like to request one thing, along with day of the week in status bar, adding the date next to it would be awesome. Thanks again.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app

Old
Thanks Meter 11

I was wondering about being able to pull down the status bar in any application? I had it on touchwiz where I would pull down the top of the screen in any full screen app and the status bar would show then a second swipe down would expand it. Is that something that can be implemented or can it be enabled?

I apologize in advance if this is the wrong place to ask this question, I am still new and learning. Please direct me to the correct place. Thanks!

Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app

Hannibal226
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3311

Quote:
Originally Posted by m_s_ifland View Post
Great work. Using this as my daily. Thanks for it. Everything is awesome in this ROM. Would like to request one thing, along with day of the week in status bar, adding the date next to it would be awesome. Thanks again.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app
I mean generally on statusbar?
Because if u mean when scrolling it down beside the Clock, it's fine for me (day, month/dd)!?

CHEERS

Sent from my GT-I9100 with RootBox

Tags
4.2.1, aokp, d2att, rootbox, support