Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[ROM][JB] [4.4] Avatar ROM for Samsung Galaxy Note(quincytmo)- Updated[Feb 17, 2014]

OP bippi79

23rd February 2013, 11:27 PM   |  #51  
v3rsatile23's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag San Antonio
Thanks Meter: 100
 
409 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
More
Re: [ROM][JB] [4.1.2] Avatar ROM for Samsung Galaxy Note(quincytmo)- Updated[Feb 10,2
Link is broken?

Sent from my SGH-T879 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to v3rsatile23 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th February 2013, 04:03 AM   |  #52  
rekamyenom's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Clearwater
Thanks Meter: 121
 
979 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
Donate to Me
More
Did I miss the 4.2.2 Update?
24th February 2013, 12:09 PM   |  #53  
rekamyenom's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Clearwater
Thanks Meter: 121
 
979 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by v3rsatile23

Link is broken?

Sent from my SGH-T879 using xda app-developers app

link is broken..... May be updating it. There were several updates that I know of that were to be done to this one.
24th February 2013, 05:59 PM   |  #54  
bippi79's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 9,472
 
6,059 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Donate to Me
ChangeLog (Feb 24, 2013)

02/24/2013
  • 50 new themes
  • OTA Fixes
  • Lockscreen fix - time not coming along with unlocker
  • Launcher updated with profiles
  • Weebo app (Tasker like application - Beta). Currently supported only in 4.1.2.
  • Latest merge with CM code base
  • Bug fixes, Performace improvements and many more
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bippi79 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th February 2013, 06:02 PM   |  #55  
bippi79's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 9,472
 
6,059 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Donate to Me
We are still building 4.2.2 based AvatarROM for quincytmo. We already released 4.2.2 for few devices (crespo, Nexus 4, Notes II etc)

Meanwhile we have updated the CM10 based ROM with new fixes and themes. It includes weebo app which is a takser like app.

Give the CM110 version of AvatarROM a try and we will update the download link for CM10.1 (4.2.2) by tomorrow.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bippi79 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th February 2013, 08:23 PM   |  #56  
v3rsatile23's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag San Antonio
Thanks Meter: 100
 
409 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
More
Re: [ROM][JB] [4.1.2] Avatar ROM for Samsung Galaxy Note(quincytmo)- Updated[Feb 24,2
I love you

Sent from my SGH-T879 using xda app-developers app
Last edited by v3rsatile23; 24th February 2013 at 10:04 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to v3rsatile23 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th February 2013, 02:18 AM   |  #57  
bippi79's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 9,472
 
6,059 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Donate to Me
For those who have updated to 1.3b of AvatarROM, did you like the weeboo app. Is it easy to use and did it work ?
25th February 2013, 08:18 AM   |  #58  
rekamyenom's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Clearwater
Thanks Meter: 121
 
979 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bippi79


02/24/2013
  • 50 new themes
  • OTA Fixes
  • Lockscreen fix - time not coming along with unlocker
  • Launcher updated with profiles
  • Weebo app (Tasker like application - Beta). Currently supported only in 4.1.2.
  • Latest merge with CM code base
  • Bug fixes, Performace improvements and many more

Niiiiiiiiiice!

---------- Post added at 07:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by v3rsatile23

I love you

Sent from my SGH-T879 using xda app-developers app



---------- Post added at 07:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by bippi79

For those who have updated to 1.3b of AvatarROM, did you like the weeboo app. Is it easy to use and did it work ?

Going to update now.....

---------- Post added at 07:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by bippi79

For those who have updated to 1.3b of AvatarROM, did you like the weeboo app. Is it easy to use and did it work ?

Still says i717 for model opposed to T879

---------- Post added at 08:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by bippi79

We are still building 4.2.2 based AvatarROM for quincytmo. We already released 4.2.2 for few devices (crespo, Nexus 4, Notes II etc)

Meanwhile we have updated the CM10 based ROM with new fixes and themes. It includes weebo app which is a takser like app.

Give the CM110 version of AvatarROM a try and we will update the download link for CM10.1 (4.2.2) by tomorrow.

I did not see the Note II in the Downloads Section on your site AvatarRom.com
25th February 2013, 08:39 AM   |  #59  
bippi79's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 9,472
 
6,059 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by rekamyenom

Niiiiiiiiiice!

---------- Post added at 07:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 AM ----------





---------- Post added at 07:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 AM ----------



Going to update now.....

---------- Post added at 07:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 AM ----------



Still says i717 for model opposed to T879

---------- Post added at 08:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 AM ----------



I did not see the Note II in the Downloads Section on your site AvatarRom.com

We are waiting for the build for all devices to complete. Once it is done, we will update the website downloads section.

This is our Notes II thread on XDA. You can download the image from that thread.
The Following User Says Thank You to bippi79 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th February 2013, 09:23 AM   |  #60  
rekamyenom's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Clearwater
Thanks Meter: 121
 
979 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bippi79

We are waiting for the build for all devices to complete. Once it is done, we will update the website downloads section.

This is our Notes II thread on XDA. You can download the image from that thread.

Awesome!

---------- Post added at 09:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by bippi79

For those who have updated to 1.3b of AvatarROM, did you like the weeboo app. Is it easy to use and did it work ?

Trying to figure it out now

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes