Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,852 Members 41,895 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Rom] RemICSv3-JB XT925

Tip us?
 
Royalfox
Old
#111  
Royalfox's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 207
Posts: 1,396
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Guadalajara
Default Re: [Rom] RemICSv3-JB XT925

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehbm View Post
In which languages ​​is this ROM? Has Portuguese of Brazil?
I can confirm u that it has it. It has a lot of languages

Sent from my XT925
Tquetski Old
#112  
Guest
Thanks Meter
Posts: n/a
OK, new build will be finished uploading in ETA 15 minutes.

As usual I'll need feedback because unlike previous builds I've implemented a few Framework mods, The UI is also fully modded (Fingers crossed..)

I've removed tweaks that were causing battery drain issues, and as long as 'Recent Panels' works correctly this will be pretty much complete..

Worth noting, I've used the latest CM10 available in this.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Royalfox
Old
#113  
Royalfox's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 207
Posts: 1,396
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Guadalajara
Default Re: [Rom] RemICSv3-JB XT925

Woohoo! Thanks!

Sent from my XT925
 
itzik_man
Old
#114  
itzik_man's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 50
Posts: 316
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Montreal, Quebec
Has somebody installed the 4.2.1, how stable or issue free is this ROM ?
Tquetski Old
#115  
Guest
Thanks Meter
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by itzik_man View Post
Has somebody installed the 4.2.1, how stable or issue free is this ROM ?
No idea, have gotten no feedback about it but It should be pretty stable, but I have never built this for 4.2 so I'd assume it is not as nice as the 4.1 version just in general, mostly like when I first did the 4.1 it didn't have as much polish as now, where I just update it to reflect a new CM :x
 
derjoe
Old
#116  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 15
Join Date: Nov 2007
Thank you very much for the nice build!
I'm very happy about the working torch switchable by the CM buttons.
And I can turn off the charging light. Nice.

The only issue so far are the crashing gapps after reboot. I don't know what could be the reason for that?
Any syncing with gmail problems?
It's ok for me because it's only after reboot.

Thank you for the stable best ROM for the XT925 I had.
 
kerimh40
Old
#117  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 15
Join Date: Oct 2010
Hi Ive tried running this through the recovery and I get a aborted error message...any ideas? ive also tried through the rom manager to no avail.
Tquetski Old
#118  
Guest
Thanks Meter
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by derjoe View Post
Thank you very much for the nice build!
I'm very happy about the working torch switchable by the CM buttons.
And I can turn off the charging light. Nice.

The only issue so far are the crashing gapps after reboot. I don't know what could be the reason for that?
Any syncing with gmail problems?
It's ok for me because it's only after reboot.

Thank you for the stable best ROM for the XT925 I had.
Clear data from your G-apps :P
Tquetski Old
#119  
Guest
Thanks Meter
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by kerimh40 View Post
Hi Ive tried running this through the recovery and I get a aborted error message...any ideas? ive also tried through the rom manager to no avail.
I don't know, maybe you're not following proper install procedure; I don't know much about flashing roms onto this device, best to ask peers :x
 
kerimh40
Old
#120  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 15
Join Date: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tquetski View Post
I don't know, maybe you're not following proper install procedure; I don't know much about flashing roms onto this device, best to ask peers :x
This is what I did...

downloaded from my phone and moved the file onto the SD card. Didnt rename to install.zip (maybe I should have?)
Went into recovery, wiped twice data and cache and then tried to install but keep getting the aborted message. Thanks for the help

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes