Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,721 Members 51,402 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

LS970ZVB, where are you?

Tip us?
 
toprock23
Old
#71  
toprock23's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 164
Posts: 455
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: New Jersey
Default Re: LS970ZVB, where are you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelpenny48 View Post
They said that to get u to buy the phone.................


Sent from my LG-LS970 using xda premium
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1361677571114.jpg
Views:	226
Size:	28.9 KB
ID:	1755945  
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to toprock23 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
alsaces daddy
Old
#72  
alsaces daddy's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 34
Posts: 170
Join Date: Sep 2012
Default Re: LS970ZVB, where are you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelpenny48 View Post
They said that to get u to buy the phone.................
They said nothing. Was simply an assumption on my part. A poor one maybe but I still have hope.

Sent via carrier pigeon
 
autoprime
Old
#73  
autoprime's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 4423
Posts: 1,568
Join Date: Jun 2010

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by alsaces daddy View Post
They said nothing. Was simply an assumption on my part. A poor one maybe but I still have hope.

Sent via carrier pigeon
we are without a doubt getting an official JB update, before summer 2013.

And for those that like to flash... custom 4.2.2 AOSP roms are right around the corner as well.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to autoprime For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
javskies
Old
#74  
javskies's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 351
Posts: 1,025
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: davie

 
DONATE TO ME
has anyone tried the efs backup with the jelly bean port? thinking of giving it a try

---------- Post added at 11:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by autoprime View Post
we are without a doubt getting an official JB update, before summer 2013.

And for those that like to flash... custom 4.2.2 AOSP roms are right around the corner as well.
has anyone tried the efs backup with the jelly bean port? thinking of giving it a try
 
_Epic
Old
#75  
_Epic's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1179
Posts: 1,796
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Lakeland, FL
Default Re: LS970ZVB, where are you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by javskies View Post
has anyone tried the efs backup with the jelly bean port? thinking of giving it a try

---------- Post added at 11:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 PM ----------



has anyone tried the efs backup with the jelly bean port? thinking of giving it a try
Can't hurt. It could be the fix.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using xda premium


If you enjoy my work or I have helped you in anyway, let me know. Hit the "Thanks" button.
 
kc_exactly
Old
(Last edited by kc_exactly; 24th February 2013 at 05:40 AM.)
#76  
kc_exactly's Avatar
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 1231
Posts: 1,632
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Kansas City, MO

 
DONATE TO ME
Default Re: LS970ZVB, where are you?

Just want to point something out. For starters, the rdf pages aren't always accurate. LS970ZVB does exist. But, it could be 4.2. I don't think that is the case. But, in the past I have seen it happen.

The only reason I bring that up is that the lg open source team was very clear when they said we would get 4.2 in March. These are sales reps or customer service guys. They are engineers. I don't doubt they can make errors. I just think it is odd to make that kind of mistake. If we are on 4.0 they could just as easily told me we are getting jelly bean. They said 4.2 instead.

I am not telling you this to get anyone over excited. Don't expect this just to be let down later either. Just keep it in the back of your head that it is possible.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kc_exactly For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
jblazea50
Old
#77  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 439
Posts: 2,142
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Beltsville

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by kc_exactly View Post
Just want to point something out. For starters, the rdf pages aren't always accurate. LS970ZVB does exist. But, it could be 4.2. I don't think that is the case. But, in the past I have seen it happen.

The only reason I bring that up is that the lg open source team was very clear when they said we would get 4.2 in March. These are sales reps or customer service guys. They are engineers. I don't doubt they can make errors. I just think it is odd to make that kind of mistake. If we are on 4.0 they could just as easily told me we are getting jelly bean. They said 4.2 instead.

I am not telling you this to get anyone over excited. Don't expect this just to be let down later either. Just keep it in the back of your head that it is possible.
Thanks for the update. At this point, I'm just hoping for AOSP 4.2.2 via CM. Also I've learned my lesson for buying LG, won't happen again.
The Following User Says Thank You to jblazea50 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
kc_exactly
Old
(Last edited by kc_exactly; 24th February 2013 at 05:55 PM.)
#78  
kc_exactly's Avatar
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 1231
Posts: 1,632
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Kansas City, MO

 
DONATE TO ME
Default Re: LS970ZVB, where are you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jblazea50 View Post
Thanks for the update. At this point, I'm just hoping for AOSP 4.2.2 via CM. Also I've learned my lesson for buying LG, won't happen again.
I should have put the phone away. Not sure what I was saying. Sorry about that.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to kc_exactly For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
spackmanbr
Old
#79  
spackmanbr's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 93
Posts: 244
Join Date: Jan 2011
Default Re: LS970ZVB, where are you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kc_exactly View Post
I feel your frustration pal. But this threads purpose is to find these files. Are going you help? Channel that energy and get it. It you can log into ftplg and Pull it this would be fantastic.
There is one other sexy city.

Let's just say, he can get it xk down.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using xda premium
WTF... Are you drunk?! Because I am. Thanks for the information though.
 
_Epic
Old
#80  
_Epic's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1179
Posts: 1,796
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Lakeland, FL
Default Re: LS970ZVB, where are you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kc_exactly View Post
I feel your frustration pal. But this threads purpose is to find these files. Are going you help? Channel that energy and get it. It you can log into ftplg and Pull it this would be fantastic.
There is one other sexy city.

Let's just say, he can get it xk down.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using xda premium
Dafuq did I just read? :beer:

Sent from my LG-LS970 using xda premium


If you enjoy my work or I have helped you in anyway, let me know. Hit the "Thanks" button.

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes