Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,721 Members 51,402 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

LS970ZVB, where are you?

Tip us?

toprock23
Old
Thanks Meter 164
Default Re: LS970ZVB, where are you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelpenny48 View Post
They said that to get u to buy the phone.................

Sent from my LG-LS970 using xda premium
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1361677571114.jpg
Views:	226
Size:	28.9 KB
ID:	1755945  
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to toprock23 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

alsaces daddy
Old
Thanks Meter 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelpenny48 View Post
They said that to get u to buy the phone.................
They said nothing. Was simply an assumption on my part. A poor one maybe but I still have hope.

Sent via carrier pigeon

autoprime
Old
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 4423

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by alsaces daddy View Post
They said nothing. Was simply an assumption on my part. A poor one maybe but I still have hope.

Sent via carrier pigeon
we are without a doubt getting an official JB update, before summer 2013.

And for those that like to flash... custom 4.2.2 AOSP roms are right around the corner as well.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to autoprime For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

javskies
Old
Thanks Meter 351

DONATE TO ME
has anyone tried the efs backup with the jelly bean port? thinking of giving it a try

---------- Post added at 11:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by autoprime View Post
we are without a doubt getting an official JB update, before summer 2013.

And for those that like to flash... custom 4.2.2 AOSP roms are right around the corner as well.
has anyone tried the efs backup with the jelly bean port? thinking of giving it a try

_Epic
Old
Thanks Meter 1179

Quote:
Originally Posted by javskies View Post

---------- Post added at 11:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 PM ----------

Can't hurt. It could be the fix.

If you enjoy my work or I have helped you in anyway, let me know. Hit the "Thanks" button.

kc_exactly
Old
(Last edited by kc_exactly; 24th February 2013 at 05:40 AM.)
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 1231

DONATE TO ME

Just want to point something out. For starters, the rdf pages aren't always accurate. LS970ZVB does exist. But, it could be 4.2. I don't think that is the case. But, in the past I have seen it happen.

The only reason I bring that up is that the lg open source team was very clear when they said we would get 4.2 in March. These are sales reps or customer service guys. They are engineers. I don't doubt they can make errors. I just think it is odd to make that kind of mistake. If we are on 4.0 they could just as easily told me we are getting jelly bean. They said 4.2 instead.

I am not telling you this to get anyone over excited. Don't expect this just to be let down later either. Just keep it in the back of your head that it is possible.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kc_exactly For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jblazea50
Old
Thanks Meter 439

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by kc_exactly View Post
Just want to point something out. For starters, the rdf pages aren't always accurate. LS970ZVB does exist. But, it could be 4.2. I don't think that is the case. But, in the past I have seen it happen.

The only reason I bring that up is that the lg open source team was very clear when they said we would get 4.2 in March. These are sales reps or customer service guys. They are engineers. I don't doubt they can make errors. I just think it is odd to make that kind of mistake. If we are on 4.0 they could just as easily told me we are getting jelly bean. They said 4.2 instead.

I am not telling you this to get anyone over excited. Don't expect this just to be let down later either. Just keep it in the back of your head that it is possible.
Thanks for the update. At this point, I'm just hoping for AOSP 4.2.2 via CM. Also I've learned my lesson for buying LG, won't happen again.
The Following User Says Thank You to jblazea50 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kc_exactly
Old
(Last edited by kc_exactly; 24th February 2013 at 05:55 PM.)
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 1231

DONATE TO ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by jblazea50 View Post
Thanks for the update. At this point, I'm just hoping for AOSP 4.2.2 via CM. Also I've learned my lesson for buying LG, won't happen again.
I should have put the phone away. Not sure what I was saying. Sorry about that.

The Following User Says Thank You to kc_exactly For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

spackmanbr
Old
Thanks Meter 93

Quote:
I feel your frustration pal. But this threads purpose is to find these files. Are going you help? Channel that energy and get it. It you can log into ftplg and Pull it this would be fantastic.
There is one other sexy city.

Let's just say, he can get it xk down.

WTF... Are you drunk?! Because I am. Thanks for the information though.

_Epic
Old
Thanks Meter 1179

Quote:
I feel your frustration pal. But this threads purpose is to find these files. Are going you help? Channel that energy and get it. It you can log into ftplg and Pull it this would be fantastic.
There is one other sexy city.

Let's just say, he can get it xk down.

Dafuq did I just read? :beer:

If you enjoy my work or I have helped you in anyway, let me know. Hit the "Thanks" button.