Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,020 Members 40,713 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][7/23] CleanROM ACE 5.0 -★| Performance and Stability Never Retire! |★-

Tip us?

R1K05@N
Old
Thanks Meter 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokeaire View Post
I've been flashing roms ever since I got my first Android phone a couple of years ago, the Nexus 1.
In a single sentence you have just made me feel like a total noob.
Lidroid??
LoL sorry. Lidroid settings in your app drawer is what should be controlling your toggles. I figure we make sure your Lidroid app is current and all
Back to Stock
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to R1K05@N For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Smokeaire
Old
Thanks Meter 23
Default Re: [ROM][2/9] CleanROM ACE 4.5 -★| Unrivaled Performance Stability! | The Clean Way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1K05@N View Post
LoL sorry. Lidroid settings in your app drawer is what should be controlling your toggles. I figure we make sure your Lidroid app is current and all
Thanks. :thumbup:
I just found it right before I read your post, but I had to do a search to find it. This olde dog has more to learn.
Extreme responses to other people have become the norm.
The Following User Says Thank You to Smokeaire For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

archa1c
Old
Thanks Meter 30
Default Re: [ROM][2/9] CleanROM ACE 4.5 -★| Unrivaled Performance Stability! | The Clean Way!

Any idea why I'm getting "no connection" for Google+ on CLEANROM ACE?

Everything else has been fine for a few weeks except for Google+.

All other Google accounts are fine.

-Sent from my Galaxy Note 2 using only ONE HAND! (Just kidding! that's impossible.)

daveid
Old
Thanks Meter 284

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutantblack View Post
Nope. Just tested out, my phone rotate just fine on auto or manual brightness. Doesn't matter in text box or not, it rotates as it should.

Are you sure none of your other apps causing this error or trying to take over the rotate setting? May be a bad flash?
I was posting my findings as others have complained about sporadic/non-functioning auto-rotate. To me, now that I have a workaround, this is a non-issue. I have no other unique problems on my phone, so I highly doubt a bad flash. It could be the AOSP theme I am running, just posting my findings in hopes of helping others. As I found a solution that works for me, and I just modified my NFC profiles to keep auto-brightness on while adjusting the lower threshold, so nothing to fix here. If someone who has experienced rotation based issues would like to test my theory on their device (btw- I am using the T989 variant, that too could matter), perhaps we can find the common denominator. If you have never had this issue, I'm not sure why you should even be concerned with the matter and, it may not make sense for you to test anything... I appreciate the input, but also didn't want to waste peoples time if this is not something they have issue with.
Thanks and keep up the great support this thread has (which is the main reason I switched ROMs).

---------- Post added at 12:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by archa1c View Post
Any idea why I'm getting "no connection" for Google+ on CLEANROM ACE?

Everything else has been fine for a few weeks except for Google+.

All other Google accounts are fine.

-Sent from my Galaxy Note 2 using only ONE HAND! (Just kidding! that's impossible.)
Just tested and G+ opened right up to the feed, maybe try clearing the data or reinstalling the app?

mkeric1
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Default help

im on 4.5 and love it
i do need help thou.When i make a call it says in a dialer insert sim card wrong sim card and also how do you remove acuweather,com under lockscreen weather
thanks in advance

xxsalxx786
Old
Thanks Meter 116

Cleanrom is very well made out but now it's kinda getting boring. I see all these other roms that have google wallet and crt off or even emojis built in but I stay with clean rom because its fast. It would be better.

Sent from my Banana Phone using xda app-developers app

blopez24
Old
Thanks Meter 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxsalxx786 View Post
Cleanrom is very well made out but now it's kinda getting boring. I see all these other roms that have google wallet and crt off or even emojis built in but I stay with clean rom because its fast. It would be better.

I installed gogglw wallet fro skyrocket with this rom set up was really easy. I would also like to have emoji.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317
Current
Device: Galaxy Note 2
Rooted

andrawer
Old
Thanks Meter 148

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxsalxx786 View Post

Well I personally don't consider wallet, crt off, or emojis very exciting.
I'm glad to stick on CleanROM since it's got everything I need and I love it's reliableness since that is important to me these days.
Random thought : i also appreciate that cleanrom isn't updated every day or so. Allows me to focus on actually using and learning about all the apps I got instead of flashing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
--
AT&T Note 3 black 32GB
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to andrawer For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

joe3681
Old
Thanks Meter 527

Crt was cool the first time I locked a phone with it installed. After that Meh. I'm sure all the other gimmicks that are missing can be found to flash somewhere. Or get an iPhone for emojis

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda premium
It's amazing what a search button can do

SizableSac
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZackFearheart View Post
For some reason, Even after a clean reset (Clearing EVERYTHING, Internal and external storage) I still cannot connect to WiFi, It says "Network disabled signal strength low" or something to that affect... Despite my router being only 15feet away.

Tried unsecured routers, same problem....
Ive been having Wifi issues myself.. It just starts to cut out and refuses to connect to my home network for 20-30 mins at a time or unless I forget the network and join in again. I dont have a 5.4 GHz router so id ont know wats causing it. I might reflash tonight and see if that fixes anything

Tags
clean rom, scrosler
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe