Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[ROM][4.2.2] RootBox Non-development | Discussion | Support [d2att/2tmo/d2vzw/d2spr]

OP bajee11

24th February 2013, 02:03 AM   |  #831  
Thanks Meter: 85

686 posts
Re: [ROM][4.2.2] RootBox Non-development | Discussion | Support [d2att/2tmo/d2vzw]
It's incremental update it's on goo manager web site it's new as of last update go read web site if think I'm crazy. It's where you only download the changes from the update instead the entire Rom. Making your file you download much smaller. I'm nit crazy this is real thing come on Dev can explain this please.I read you had put the option inn so maybe explain what it is to everyone
I'm taking about nightly update. Normally you get entire a entire Rom flash it. I'm not taking about clean or dirty flashing I'm talking about brand new feature to download only part of the nightly. Google delta downloads or incremental downloads goo manager. Lol
Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda premium
24th February 2013, 02:37 AM   |  #832  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 3,532

4,072 posts
More
Re: [ROM][4.2.2] RootBox Non-development | Discussion | Support [d2att/2tmo/d2vzw]
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxsicknessxx

It's incremental update it's on goo manager web site it's new as of last update go read web site if think I'm crazy. It's where you only download the changes from the update instead the entire Rom. Making your file you download much smaller. I'm nit crazy this is real thing come on Dev can explain this please.I read you had put the option inn so maybe explain what it is to everyone
I'm taking about nightly update. Normally you get entire a entire Rom flash it. I'm not taking about clean or dirty flashing I'm talking about brand new feature to download only part of the nightly. Google delta downloads or incremental downloads goo manager. Lol

Why u think, that we think, that u are crazy?!?
Nobody said anything like this, or?
We only said that we didn't know about it!

And what u now "explained" is that what I get out of ur first info and I think already heard about, but didn't know that it was already released/activated.
It's like an update.zip on older Samsung Roms, which only was some MB big and includes only the changes on Rom and not the whole one at all.

Btw, I personally prefer the whole nigjtly/stable here on RB, which isn't so big at all and maybe also beware of things which would be happen with a incremental update.

PS: So again, don't be so silly and assume things which never was said, no reason for it.

CHEERS

Sent from my GT-I9100 with RootBox
24th February 2013, 06:41 AM   |  #833  
OP Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Flag Montreal
Thanks Meter: 14,958

4,404 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Makoers

Paranoid android just added the ability to hide the status bar on the lock screen so that its completely expanded desktop . any plans to add that? Itd be sweet no more ugly transitions and screen resizing after unlocking .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda premium

Expanded Desktop - No more StatusBar in Lockscreen

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bajee11 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th February 2013, 07:29 AM   |  #834  
Thanks Meter: 85

686 posts
Will i am crazy but it doesn't play into this. It's just I'm I am on my phone i can't link for you so search it up, you might use it if you do. It's a awesome idea and saves tons bandwidth. Plus makes sense why flash stuff you don't need to. Less flashing the better. Anyways not being silly just saying i lack ability to prove or even explain properly what in taking about but you hit Google up please then you can explain it. Thanks. I also want the dev to say something about it because he must implemented it in the code i assume.

Anyway i shouldn't post high.
24th February 2013, 11:03 AM   |  #835  
OP Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Flag Montreal
Thanks Meter: 14,958

4,404 posts
Donate to Me
More
New Feature - Notification Behaviour

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bajee11 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th February 2013, 12:05 PM   |  #836  
Thanks Meter: 76

290 posts
More
Damn I can't wait for the new nightly. So many new awesome features coming out.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
24th February 2013, 12:26 PM   |  #837  
Flag Everywere
Thanks Meter: 45

197 posts
More
Hey again, can I get a list of the best kenerals,
To Run and can someone please explain the difference between the kenerals and why heard.

Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app
24th February 2013, 03:09 PM   |  #838  
Thanks Meter: 58

265 posts
Great work. Using this as my daily. Thanks for it. Everything is awesome in this ROM. Would like to request one thing, along with day of the week in status bar, adding the date next to it would be awesome. Thanks again.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app
24th February 2013, 03:19 PM   |  #839  
Thanks Meter: 11

57 posts
I was wondering about being able to pull down the status bar in any application? I had it on touchwiz where I would pull down the top of the screen in any full screen app and the status bar would show then a second swipe down would expand it. Is that something that can be implemented or can it be enabled?

I apologize in advance if this is the wrong place to ask this question, I am still new and learning. Please direct me to the correct place. Thanks!

Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app
24th February 2013, 03:28 PM   |  #840  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 3,532

4,072 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by m_s_ifland

Great work. Using this as my daily. Thanks for it. Everything is awesome in this ROM. Would like to request one thing, along with day of the week in status bar, adding the date next to it would be awesome. Thanks again.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app

I mean generally on statusbar?
Because if u mean when scrolling it down beside the Clock, it's fine for me (day, month/dd)!?

CHEERS

Sent from my GT-I9100 with RootBox

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
4.2.1, aokp, d2att, rootbox, support
Previous Thread Next Thread