FORUMS

Which OEM Would You Like to Help?

Most manufacturers have moments of greatness and moments of decadence, and in the past few years … more

Root T-Mobile S6/Edge on 5.1.1 Without Tripping Knox

If you purchase phones from a carrier, you may be no stranger to the difficulties … more

IonVR Coming Soon, HTC M9 Dev Edition Gets Android 5.1 – XDA TV

The HTC M9 Developer Edition has received Android 5.1. That and … more

Android 5.1.1 Omni ROM For Motorola Xoom

Back in Feb 2011, the Motorola Xoom became the first device to be sold with Android 3.0 … more

[ROM] AT&T JellyBean UCDLK3 The Devils Reject v7 {3-20-2013}

2,956 posts
Thanks Meter: 7,267
 
By enewman17, Recognized Contributor on 7th December 2012, 03:28 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
24th February 2013, 05:07 AM |#1161  
harlenm's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 164
 
More
Re: [ROM] AT&T JellyBean UCDLK3 The Devils Reject Edition v4 {2-14-2013}
Quote:
Originally Posted by enewman17

Interesting... I have the new swiftkey update that enabled flow, and everything is ok.

35 hours and counting.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747
 
 
24th February 2013, 06:28 AM |#1162  
Axis_Drummer's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Atlanta, GA
Thanks Meter: 261
 
More
Re: [ROM] AT&T JellyBean UCDLK3 The Devils Reject Edition v4 {2-14-2013}
Just flashed your mods for Deodexed Stock JB TW.. You are the man. :thumbup::thumbup:

I'll be trying this ROM out soon as well :beer: Thank you.

Sent from yours truly..
ΧΔΑ Fraternity's Rush Chairman
24th February 2013, 11:34 AM |#1163  
CYRAXDroid's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 201
 
More
So just going back over the OP stuff and was wondering what is NFC Screen-Off / Lock screen what would that really do?

And if I want to go back to stander themed email I would flash this mod in the OPs mod ops d2tt_I747_E-mail_Gmail_light.zip
Last edited by CYRAXDroid; 24th February 2013 at 11:52 AM.
24th February 2013, 01:54 PM |#1164  
enewman17's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Fort Wayne, IN
Thanks Meter: 7,267
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CYRAXDroid

So just going back over the OP stuff and was wondering what is NFC Screen-Off / Lock screen what would that really do?

And if I want to go back to stander themed email I would flash this mod in the OPs mod ops d2tt_I747_E-mail_Gmail_light.zip

Yes if you want the standard white e-mail and gmail, flash that package.


The NFC screen off, should allow you to scan NFC tag without the phone's screen being on, The lock Screen should allow the tag scanning at the lockscreen but the screen needs to be on. Usually the phone screen has to be on and unlocked
The Following User Says Thank You to enewman17 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th February 2013, 02:30 PM |#1165  
CYRAXDroid's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 201
 
More
Re: [ROM] AT&T JellyBean UCDLK3 The Devils Reject Edition v4 {2-14-2013}
Quote:
Originally Posted by enewman17

Yes if you want the standard white e-mail and gmail, flash that package.


The NFC screen off, should allow you to scan NFC tag without the phone's screen being on, The lock Screen should allow the tag scanning at the lockscreen but the screen needs to be on. Usually the phone screen has to be on and unlocked

Dude your awesome.. Thanks for answering our questions.

Is there any way to display the date on the status bar like next to clock.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda premium
24th February 2013, 02:44 PM |#1166  
enewman17's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Fort Wayne, IN
Thanks Meter: 7,267
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CYRAXDroid

Dude your awesome.. Thanks for answering our questions.

Is there any way to display the date on the status bar like next to clock.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda premium

I'm sure there is a way... I don't know if I'm going to mess with it or not.

Heads up, on the White E-mail Gmail..... I'm going to post a new version for v5 because it replaces the feature.xml and you'll loose features with the old package.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to enewman17 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th February 2013, 03:36 PM |#1167  
harlenm's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 164
 
More
Re: [ROM] AT&T JellyBean UCDLK3 The Devils Reject Edition v4 {2-14-2013}
Still no reboots since swiftkey removal.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app
24th February 2013, 05:53 PM |#1168  
tbird57's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Wittness Protection Program
Thanks Meter: 192
 
More
Re: [ROM] AT&T JellyBean UCDLK3 The Devils Reject Edition v4 {2-14-2013}
Quote:
Originally Posted by harlenm

Still no reboots since swiftkey removal.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

Glad you found your problem and it's working out now!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda premium
24th February 2013, 06:34 PM |#1169  
Member
Thanks Meter: 19
 
More
Re: [ROM] AT&T JellyBean UCDLK3 The Devils Reject Edition v4 {2-14-2013}
This is the most stable rom I've ever run! I get 19 hours a day with battery life which is amazing. this is also the longest I've ever been on 1 ROM. Lol Keep up the great work man! :thumbup:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app
24th February 2013, 06:40 PM |#1170  
jeanluc1701@hotmail.com's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 58
 
More
Cool Addons mod
Question, if I install the NOTE2 gallery, I had to backup all pictures. You wrote all images on the gallery will be deleted.

Can you confirm please..

Thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes