FORUMS

OnePlus Addresses Reservation List Cheating

Jake Cooper figured out how to bump his place up on OnePlus’ reservation list and … more

OnePlus 2 Benchmark Scores Show Its Muscle

This video by FoneArena contains all the popular benchmarks being tested on the OnePlus 2, … more

Sony’s Emergence in The Middle: Is The Price Right?

Sony’s Electronics Division is not in its best days, and its smartphone … more

HTC Delivering Ads Straight to Sense Home

HTC’s 2015 has been a year marked by a desperate search for revenue.The HTC One M9 … more

GLASS on GLASS screen protector

1,170 posts
Thanks Meter: 447

By Maroon Mushroom, Senior Member on 23rd February 2012, 03:38 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
4th December 2012, 12:31 AM |#421  
Flag Long Island, NY
Thanks Meter: 44

More
Dope

- GNote via Tapatalk 2

5th January 2013, 06:28 PM |#422  
Thanks Meter: 152

More
I had this for about 5 months now. The only problem I have is that the bottom part of the phone (close to the touch key) sometimes does not response to key press. I have to press the screen really hard in that area, which can be frustrating when you are in hurry.

After a while, I am getting tired of the above so I am buying a normal screen protector from SGP.
6th January 2013, 03:39 AM |#423  
Flag Long Island, NY
Thanks Meter: 44

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lanwarrior

I had this for about 5 months now. The only problem I have is that the bottom part of the phone (close to the touch key) sometimes does not response to key press. I have to press the screen really hard in that area, which can be frustrating when you are in hurry.

After a while, I am getting tired of the above so I am buying a normal screen protector from SGP.

Had mine going in 5or so months, zero problems. Same case and all... Loving it

- GNote via Tapatalk 2
6th January 2013, 01:55 PM |#424  
Thanks Meter: 152

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nycokla

- GNote via Tapatalk 2

You probably have a different batch than mine. Mine starts peeling at the top after a couple of months, so maybe the bottom part have "air" in between the glass and my Note. Right now I have to press the Spacebar button hard or it won't register.

Good protector though...if works...
24th February 2013, 11:36 AM |#425  
Atlanta
Thanks Meter: 38

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nycokla

- GNote via Tapatalk 2

X2 I've actually had this since I got my note last April with no problems.
1st March 2013, 01:18 AM |#426  
Flag Valparaiso
Thanks Meter: 32

More
Re: GLASS on GLASS screen protector
Quote:
Originally Posted by TE TOQUE

X2 I've actually had this since I got my note last April with no problems.

Interestingly, I had one on for about a year and never noticed a difference... until I took it off. I'm not sure why, just seems substantially more responsive to touch.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717
12th March 2013, 10:55 AM |#427  
Bakersfield
Thanks Meter: 22

More
Had mine for 8 month or so... everything was good. i did crack it, that was a sad day. But now i get smudging like crazy!!!
23rd April 2013, 06:45 PM |#428  
Flag Memphis, TN
Thanks Meter: 38

More
I had this screen cover and I absolutely loved it. It felt like a quality product and it even saved my actual glass when my phone fell out of my hand and hit the corner of the coffee table. I would absolutely recommend this.
25th April 2013, 02:42 PM |#429  
Flag Sugar Land, TX
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I also had one of the Speigel glass protectors and it was great. It cracked after about one year of use but I figured that it took the blow that would have cracked my screen. I bought a replacement but I had so much trouble with bubbles while installing it that I just took it off.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium
24th November 2013, 06:12 AM |#430  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Anyone know where to get one of these? Looks like it's not available on Amazon anymore

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app
5th February 2014, 03:17 PM |#431  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
I've had one of these spigen covers on my note for about 8 or 9 months now. and it is great. I actually had to remove it and re install it on a replacement phone I had warrantied. I was unsure of how successful I would be with the adhesive used to apply it to a second phone. They are a "one" time install, or so they said.

I washed the cover with warm soapy water (the sticky side), and let it dry, then applied it to the replacement i717 i received. It went on almost as pretty as the first install. Just a slight lifting where I initially pulled it up from the first phone.

The case I use covers the edge of the glass, and thus keeps it down.

Searching for spigen covers today for the i717 was not good.
eBay has numerous tempered glass screen protectors, and cheaper. But not spigen.

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread