Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Answer a question, then ask one!

OP Skellyyy

24th February 2013, 08:06 AM   |  #7681  
m0cha5hake's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Alexandria
Thanks Meter: 42
 
1,866 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thats OK

[A] http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=336

What are the Alien creatures in the Alien movie franchise trying to attain?

My question about them is:
What are they after?...Are they intellegent? Are they trying to build a society by destroying organic life?
What is their purpose?

The aliens want to do the same thing that everyone else wants LOL. But I guess they are pretty intelligent. Also one of the best ways to survive is to eliminate the competition.

Ice cream or yogurt?
24th February 2013, 08:11 AM   |  #7682  
Red Devil's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 2,425
 
1,404 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
More
Re: Answer a question, then ask one!
Quote:
Originally Posted by m0cha5hake

The aliens want to do the same thing that everyone else wants LOL. But I guess they are pretty intelligent. Also one of the best ways to survive is to eliminate the competition.

Ice cream or yogurt?

Ice cream...

Miui or lewa?

Sent from my HTC Explorer A310e using xda app-developers app
24th February 2013, 08:27 AM   |  #7683  
Thats OK's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 277
 
3,091 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
No answer
No question

I give up
24th February 2013, 11:05 AM   |  #7684  
I r o n M a n's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 993
 
2,544 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
Re: Answer a question, then ask one!
Quote:
Originally Posted by akshat.shenoy

Ice cream...

Miui or lewa?

Sent from my HTC Explorer A310e using xda app-developers app

MIUI
Favourite rock band?

Sent from my pet - Megatron™
24th February 2013, 11:30 AM   |  #7685  
Senior Member
Flag Philly
Thanks Meter: 644
 
2,241 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
Re: Answer a question, then ask one!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chalak

MIUI
Favourite rock band?

Sent from my pet - Megatron™

Disturbed.


Favorite Operating System?

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 2
24th February 2013, 11:34 AM   |  #7686  
Account currently disabled
Flag Mississippi
Thanks Meter: 3,011
 
9,432 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2007
More
Re: Answer a question, then ask one!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curiousn00b

Disturbed.


Favorite Operating System?

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 2

Windows 95

Do you like Windows 95 too?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
24th February 2013, 12:18 PM   |  #7687  
domini99's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Maasbracht
Thanks Meter: 150
 
4,750 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Re: Answer a question, then ask one!
yes
what do you like the most about windows 95?

Sent from my sending thing..
Stupid computer y u no fast
24th February 2013, 12:38 PM   |  #7688  
Account currently disabled
Flag Mississippi
Thanks Meter: 3,011
 
9,432 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2007
More
Re: Answer a question, then ask one!
Quote:
Originally Posted by domini99

yes
what do you like the most about windows 95?

Sent from my sending thing..
Stupid computer y u no fast

The amazing performance it has... Blistering fast with my 256mb ram...

Do you regret upgrading from windows for workgroups 3.11?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
24th February 2013, 05:49 PM   |  #7689  
vishaldhamnekar's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Belgaum, Karnataka
Thanks Meter: 53
 
417 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
More
Re: Answer a question, then ask one!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quasimodem

The amazing performance it has... Blistering fast with my 256mb ram...

Do you regret upgrading from windows for workgroups 3.11?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

No.

Why Nokia is not using Android OS in their Mobile Phones?

Sent from my LG Optimus Black using xda premium
24th February 2013, 06:16 PM   |  #7690  
XxLordxX's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Why do you need to know that?
Thanks Meter: 1,107
 
2,905 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vishaldhamnekar

No.

Why Nokia is not using Android OS in their Mobile Phones?

Sent from my LG Optimus Black using xda premium

Because they can't get over the past and accept new things. Also they are scared of using it and being just another company using Android.

Do you think my statement is right?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes