Credit goes to the folks over in the Galaxy Note 10.1 forums.
While it was designed to work for the tablet, it also works very nicely with our Note 2.
I`M POSTING THE EXACT WAY THAT WORKED FOR ME !
1. JAVA: make sure you have java runtime enviorenment and download and install java development kit (http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/ja...ads/index.html)
2. APK MultiTool : http://apkmultitool.com/
3. WinRAR (or other zip extractor)
4. A file explorer on your phone
1. Extract APK-Multi-Tool to a folder.
2. Connect phone to PC in "Development mode". Wait for drivers to install. Make sure everything is ok.
3. Enter the folder , right-clik "Setup" and select Run as administrator. (you have to do this ONLY the first time you run the tool)
4. Press 3 and then Enter
5. Press any key.
6. Press 2 then 5 then follow on screen. After finish go back to main menu.
7. Press 1 (install framework-res.apk). After finish go back
8. Press 2 (install twframework-res.apk). After finish go back
9. Press 4 (install SystemUI.apk). After finish go back
10. Press 00 to Quit.
11. Use Apk Share & Backup (search for it on play) and create backups of the apps you want to use in multiview.
12. Transfer 1 apk from the Apk Share & Backup folder on your phone to the "place-apk-here-for-modding" in the APK-MUlti-Tool folder
13. Go to APK-Multi-Tool folder and Right-click "Script" and select Run as administrator.
14. Press any key.
15. Select 9 (decomplie the apk). After it finisher (make a decision appears again) close the window.
16. Go to APK-Multi-Tool folder and then projects folder. Inside this folder you will find a new folder with your apk`s name. Double-click it.
17. Inside your apk`s folder you will see a file: "AndroidManifest". Right-click it and select Open With and then WordPad
18 Find this line : <category android:name="android.intent.category.LAUNCHER" />"" and , right after it, press enter and add this:
<category android:name="android.intent.category.MULTIWINDOW_ LAUNCHER" />
19. Find this line : </application> and at the end of the row BEFORE it press enter and ther add this:
<uses-library required="false" name="com.sec.android.app.multiwindow" />
<meta-data android:name="com.sec.android.support.multiwindow" android:value="true" />
<meta-data android:name="com.sec.android.multiwindow.DEFAULT_ SIZE_W" android:value="632.0dip" />
<meta-data android:name="com.sec.android.multiwindow.DEFAULT_ SIZE_H" android:value="598.0dip" />
<meta-data android:name="com.sec.android.multiwindow.MINIMUM_ SIZE_W" android:value="632.0dip" />
<meta-data android:name="com.sec.android.multiwindow.MINIMUM_ SIZE_H" android:value="598.0dip" />
20. Save and close the file.
21. Start the Script again and choose option 15
22. When it says : *daemon started succesfully* press Ctrl+C and then y and Enter. Open task manager and end the "adb.exe" process.
23. Go to "place-apk-here-for-modding" and copy the signed apk to your phone.
24. Uninstall the app from your phone and install it using the signed apk you created.
Everything should work.
To keep things simple, when your done delete the content from your "place-apk-here-for-modding" and your projects folder and mod only one app at a time.
You have to do this again after each update of the apps you modded
THIS THREAD IS NOT A COPY-PASTE FROM SOURCES. I ADDED A COUPLE OF STEPS TO MAKE IT WORK FOR MY NOTE II.
SOME APPS MAY NOT WORK. IT`S NOT MY FAULT.
If requested I will make a video tutorial too.
Click the Thanks button if this helped you.