Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,776 Members 53,447 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] [MOAR] [MD4] v6.0 / CrazyModz / On the Fly Theme / Moved on to 4.3 [11.02.13]

Tip us?

razorlove
Old
Thanks Meter 67
Default Re: [ROM] [MA6] MultiMod / Clock / Ink / Morphology / Have it Your Way! [02.19.13]

You guys should feel like badasses. This is incredible and you guys are always quick to help out the users. AMAZING!

Galaxy S III
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to razorlove For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

xtrezpasor
Old
Thanks Meter 149
Default Re: [ROM] [MA6] MultiMod / Clock / Ink / Morphology / Have it Your Way! [02.19.13]

Does anyone know an app that works to hide root with supersu? I'm trying to use . Flixster and under superuser I used the voodoo app but it with work with supersu

Sent from my SPH-L710...if some one helps you press the thanks button
if someone helps you... press thanks!

ClevelandWheeler
Old
Thanks Meter 80

What's up with the pulse notification?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app

“Semper Fidelis” (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.

imaconeheadXD
Old
Thanks Meter 980

DONATE TO ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtrezpasor View Post
Does anyone know an app that works to hide root with supersu? I'm trying to use . Flixster and under superuser I used the voodoo app but it with work with supersu

Sent from my SPH-L710...if some one helps you press the thanks button
Super su had it built in, just uncheck "enable superuser"

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Feel free to PM me if you need some help! I'll do the best I can!
Help me get more storage and you get 20 gigs for life free! https://copy.com?r=cTvvSj
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to imaconeheadXD For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

E-POUND
Old
Thanks Meter 67

This ROM is keeping me from buying a Note2... smh... I'm loving

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to E-POUND For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Dzevo3d
Old
Thanks Meter 12

Anyone notice that some images don't display on some websites?

Sent from my
Phone: Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4
Rom: Sac Custom 4.3

reverepats
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 5,216

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by rompnit View Post
That's actually the LG version of the AccuWeather Widget.. The framework.jar was modified and stuffed full of LG code, so that it would run on any device and on any launcher!! The alignment is slightly off within the app itself, but it's functional and works well.
ohh i remember hearing about that in the portal I think. I like it, and the widget is pretty sweet. Great, now i dont feel like such an idiot asking about that lol, Thanks buddy!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to reverepats For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Naddict
Old
(Last edited by Naddict; 24th February 2013 at 03:27 PM.)
Thanks Meter 13,809
Default New Batteries

Here is a quick preview of some new batteries, these are care of dan_joegibbsfan of Team Average Joe's (thread link here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...8#post37741898), who was kind enough to let use use these images. Please go over and thank those guys for letting us use their stuff!

I have hued them for different colors, the original was/is the blue one.

EDIT #2:

OK, files renamed...enjoy
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Naddict For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

reverepats
Old
(Last edited by reverepats; 24th February 2013 at 01:42 PM.)
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 5,216

DONATE TO ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naddict View Post
Here is a quick preview of some new batteries, these are care of dan_joegibbsfan
of Team Average Joe's (thread link here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...8#post37741898), who was kind enough to let use use these images. Please go over and thank those guys for letting us use their stuff!

Nice man I love the old style vertical Batts. I'm guessing these are just starlight up flashable correct?

Edit.. NVMD just answered my own question after I looked in the zip lol. Thanks bud

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to reverepats For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Speedin07si
Old
Thanks Meter 1,085

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naddict View Post
Here is a quick preview of some new batteries, these are care of dan_joegibbsfan of Team Average Joe's (thread link here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...8#post37741898), who was kind enough to let use use these images. Please go over and thank those guys for letting us use their stuff!

EDIT...DAMMIT! FILENAMES ARE WRONG! SORRY!

Will rename in a few! Jeez!
I was going to say.....

Sent from a planet far far away.
Experimentation remains the best catalyst for progression.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Speedin07si For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
moar, morphology, naddict, rom, speed, wowowowowowowowow