5,596,066 Members 33,796 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

09.08 25 Lang HD2 pdaimatejam Rom Wp7.8 OS 7.10.8862.144 v8.9 Download

Tip us?

Wevenhuis
Old
Thanks Meter 2
@dxdy

Thanks. Got it working now. Satisfied with the basics. Works as advertised. Using HD2 with 8 Gb SD card from Sandisk. Issues with this setup arise when multitasking. streaming radio or music via TuneIn radio or Sound Cloud is jerky and scratchy when multiple activities in the background are running (such as download + streaming). Seperately not a problem. Not a major problem, but noticable.Bluetooth speaker + streming music also not a great combo. My HTC Titan works better at these multiple tasks. Well. Is nice to see 7.8 running and knowing what to expect on my Titan update. Will not use my HD2 as a phone but will probably use it as a media device in the home. Thanks.
HTC HD2-HD2 Pdaimatejam Rom Wp7.8 OS 7.10.8858.136 RMT v8.7 >FULLY UNLOCKED>
HTC Titan-WP7.5
Samsung Note GT-N7000-Gingerbread. Shortly flashing to Jellybean.

tower_gilead
Old
Thanks Meter 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by jack2502 View Post
so no possibility to add this function to rom?
Or does anyone know a extention-cable to "add" headsetbuttons to normal headphones?

And with my HTC headset I can only pause and change volume, double-pressing play-button just pauses and plays again -.- (also tried different speed)
.. I use the built in song skip by pressing the green phone key once to start/stop music. twice to skip to next song. and three times to restart/go back songs. has been this way since I can remember. did you try that ?
Proud owner of a hard bricked t999 DOH!
The Following User Says Thank You to tower_gilead For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jack2502
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by tower_gilead View Post
.. I use the built in song skip by pressing the green phone key once to start/stop music. twice to skip to next song. and three times to restart/go back songs. has been this way since I can remember. did you try that ?
How do you configure that? Cant find anything like that in Leo advanced... And does it work when screen off?

Suhaib10
Old
Thanks Meter 52
Quote:
How do you configure that? Cant find anything like that in Leo advanced... And does it work when screen off?
Your phone key(green key) has to be set to phone in leo advanced. Yes it works when the screen is off
Htc Leo 512 --- HSPL:2.08 --- Radio:2.15 --- NAND:WP7.8 --- SD:Android Constantly changing
The Following User Says Thank You to Suhaib10 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jack2502
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suhaib10 View Post
Your phone key(green key) has to be set to phone in leo advanced. Yes it works when the screen is off
Wow, thank you very much!! Not as good as with volume-keys though.. But thank you
Now my only problem remaining is the charging of the battery, which only appears on my bigger battery. doesnt this ROM support bigger batterys?

Robbie P
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2678
Quote:
Wow, thank you very much!! Not as good as with volume-keys though.. But thank you
Now my only problem remaining is the charging of the battery, which only appears on my bigger battery. doesnt this ROM support bigger batterys?
No, no support for extended batteries. But you can fit an sd android build on the 200Mb fat16 partition (see http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=1126 )
I use it to charge overnight then boot back to wph.

HTC HD2 (EU)
SPL 2.08. HSPL3;
Magldr 1.13 thanks bepe & Cotulla
On NAND - WP7.8 pdaimatejam v8.8 thanks to pdaimatejam, DFT, YukiXDA, xboxmod etc
On SDcards - Numerous Android SD builds & NativeSD ROMs (Thanks boonbing, Xylograph, securecrt & Almighty tytung!)
Radio 2.15.50.14 & Thanks to everyone@XDA
Recognised Contributor Code of Conduct

Learning Never Ends Team member
The Following User Says Thank You to Robbie P For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jack2502
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie P View Post
No, no support for extended batteries. But you can fit an sd android build on the 200Mb fat16 partition (see http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=1126 )
I use it to charge overnight then boot back to wph.
Oh ok, thats a shame.. But ok, then IŽll wait and hope that suppoert will be added, and rebooting to android to charge until then...

Robbie P
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2678
dxdy reported it working here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...80&postcount=3

HTC HD2 (EU)
SPL 2.08. HSPL3;
Magldr 1.13 thanks bepe & Cotulla
On NAND - WP7.8 pdaimatejam v8.8 thanks to pdaimatejam, DFT, YukiXDA, xboxmod etc
On SDcards - Numerous Android SD builds & NativeSD ROMs (Thanks boonbing, Xylograph, securecrt & Almighty tytung!)
Radio 2.15.50.14 & Thanks to everyone@XDA
Recognised Contributor Code of Conduct

Learning Never Ends Team member
The Following User Says Thank You to Robbie P For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jack2502
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie P View Post
Mine is definately not charging, staying at the same level for multiple hours... Dont know what I could do to make it charge...

Suhaib10
Old
Thanks Meter 52
Quote:
Mine is definately not charging, staying at the same level for multiple hours... Dont know what I could do to make it charge...
Check if this helps :http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=933751
Htc Leo 512 --- HSPL:2.08 --- Radio:2.15 --- NAND:WP7.8 --- SD:Android Constantly changing