Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,962 Members 50,243 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: Is this handset worth our money
Yes 32 84.21%
No 6 15.79%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Micromax A87 (Android 2.3.5)

Tip us?

ashish33166
Old
Thanks Meter 19
Default Re: Micromax A87 (Android 2.3.5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashved97 View Post
Please help me.....I deleted the mlabs launcher and copied the holo launcher and when i restarted it stuck on the boot animation screen!! pls help me to resolve this or pls tell me how to flash custom rom in Micromax Ninja 4 A87 !!!! really need help!!!
Try to reflash the rom. If you made changes to rom that you downloaded and didn't took a backup of that then sorry.
You have to download a new one and flash it again. You can install m. Labs using adb i suppose but not sure.

Sent from my Micromax A87 using xda app-developers app

Forever Alone
Old
Thanks Meter 817
Quote:
Please help me.....I deleted the mlabs launcher and copied the holo launcher and when i restarted it stuck on the boot animation screen!! pls help me to resolve this or pls tell me how to flash custom rom in Micromax Ninja 4 A87 !!!! really need help!!!
you did a problem mate you didnt set permissions. Google and download "flashable holo launcher" flash it or search any flashable launcher

poyensa
Old
Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 2,538
Hi all, i have cleaned the lasts pages of this thread. Please stay calm and follow the forum rules.

If you think a post is not correctly placed, or it is against any other of the Forum Rules, please click on the report button and it will come immediately to the moderators attention. For sure this will improve XDA-developers, and we all of us will get direct benefit for our beloved devices. By clicking report button no infraction is issued automatically, it needs further action from Moderators.

Thanks for your cooperation. have a nice day!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to poyensa For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ashish33166
Old
Thanks Meter 19

Hey I have a boot animation, and I checked it on rom toolbox but it hangs the app. Can anyone fix it bcz previously I installed similarboot animation and my phone got stuck on boot. So I don't want to take risk this time. It's a droidhd boot animation btw!
http://www.mediafire.com/?gsz42q4d8dx74j3

Forever Alone
Old
(Last edited by poyensa; 24th February 2013 at 01:49 PM.)
Thanks Meter 817
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashish33166 View Post
Hey I have a boot animation, and I checked it on rom toolbox but it hangs the app. Can anyone fix it bcz previously I installed similarboot animation and my phone got stuck on boot. So I don't want to take risk this time. It's a droidhd boot animation btw!
open bootanimation.zip and tell ots contents

prasad12ka4
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 825

DONATE TO ME

Quote:
Check the 1st page 1st post for animations a well
Make the resolution size same as the current ones, you wont face issues

Sent from my Dell Venue using xda premium

n00BXperia
Old
(Last edited by n00BXperia; 24th February 2013 at 03:18 PM.)
Thanks Meter 198
Quote:
Originally Posted by poyensa View Post
Hi all, i have cleaned the lasts pages of this thread. Please stay calm and follow the forum rules.

If you think a post is not correctly placed, or it is against any other of the Forum Rules, please click on the report button and it will come immediately to the moderators attention. For sure this will improve XDA-developers, and we all of us will get direct benefit for our beloved devices. By clicking report button no infraction is issued automatically, it needs further action from Moderators.

Thanks for your cooperation. have a nice day!
Thanks for Cleaning this Thread...i like the way you works

Quote:
hey I have edited your Bootanimation and now Uploading..will msg you its link

---------- Post added at 03:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 PM ----------

Quote:

Hi ; (sorry for late reply i was little sad..but anyway;here we go)

you have many Options..first if you Flashed CWM than Simple Flash any ROM [all links in first post]......

Or Download and Flash this Launcher

http://www.mediafire.com/?1263wh3g6lq1k5i

Boot in CWM than Enable it by pressing Vol+ than vol- tha vol+ .....install zip from SD card than choose downloaded files and confirm installation.....Reboot ..ALL DONE

Second if you don't Flashed CWM and Don't want to flash ROM and Only want to fix Launcher Problem than Simple Install Launcher using adb

here is How to

Download and Extract these files somewhere

for example - C:\SDK

Now Download/save Any launcher apk to the same location - C:\SDK.

You can download Holo Launcher from here

Now go the folder, press the shift button and right click[in windows 7 Or in other windows navigate to those directory]. You would see an option 'Open command prompt here' - click that to open command prompt.

In command prompt type adb.exe devices

It will show attached Device

Type "adb install name.apk " (replace name.apk with the name of ur downloaded file)

Once get the success message, reboot the phone ..ALL DONE

prasad12ka4
Old
(Last edited by prasad12ka4; 24th February 2013 at 03:17 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 825

DONATE TO ME
Database [ROM] 4020 New ROM

[ROM] FOR TESTING

Prestigio 4020 ROM

Quote:
Download
Credit: Gaurav Chaudhary
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to prasad12ka4 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

n00BXperia
Old
Thanks Meter 198
Nice work mate will test and Post Result ASAP
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to n00BXperia For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

elyaaz
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default MMx Not Flashed

Quote:
Originally Posted by n00BXperia View Post
Dear First Flash STOCK Recovery

1 : For this Download this .Flash Like you Flashed CWM

Now Step 2 is Flashing Stock ROM

Download this ...it ask Password for Starting Download & the Password is a87

After Download this & Flashing Stock Recovery from Step 1 ,Save Downloaded file without renaming in root of your SD Card (means directly save in SD card NOT in Folder )

Boot in Recovery Using Volume UP + Power On...Press Both Two Key till you see Flashing Progress ...After Success Reboot

Ok So I have flashed with stock recovery successfully and tryed to flashed with "deception ics custom rom " but m getting error like "signituer verification failed"

and when i tried to flash with stock rom which i have got from servc cntr ...getting error like
""""E:Error in /sdcard/LQAEB28_2012-12-20_factory_update.zip
(status 0)
Installation Aborated.
E:Can't read misc
(No space left on device)
E:Can't read misc
(No space left on device)"""""

also tried with factroy reset option

plz du help me
is this a hardware problem??

Tags
micromax a87, mito a78