Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,554 Members 36,250 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] OrDroid 15.0.0 | Jelly Bean | Fast & Stable | Battery Friendly | Sense UI 4+

Tip us?

jarein95
Old
Thanks Meter 623
Default Re: [ROM] OrDroid 12.6.2 | Jelly Bean | Fast & Stable | Battery Friendly | Sense UI 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by shnizlon View Post
SuperSU updated to version 1.1.0. To update it, you can simply flash the flashable zip from here:
http://download.chainfire.eu/312/Sup...erSU-v1.10.zip
We can update it to from play store! XD

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app

shnizlon
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 13,022

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by jarein95 View Post
We can update it to from play store! XD

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app
I think flashing the zip is better, it's updating also binaries, updating permissions, and keep SuperSU in /system and not /data
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shnizlon For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ucb83
Old
Thanks Meter 16
What's about 3.17 base?

shnizlon
Old
Thanks Meter 13,022

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ucb83 View Post
What's about 3.17 base?
I won't update ROM to this base because it's not for region 401 (WWE)...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shnizlon For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

slebit
Old
Thanks Meter 644
Default Re: [ROM] OrDroid 12.6.2 | Jelly Bean | Fast & Stable | Battery Friendly | Sense UI 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by shnizlon View Post
I won't update ROM to this base because it's not for region 401 (WWE)...
Good choice. There is no need to update to 3.17, your version of 3.14 is awesome. I just can't believe how stable and smooth this rom is. I have never had any problems. I have said this many times before but it can't be said enough, thanks for this great rom schnizlon!

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
Phone: LG G2

Tablet: LG G Pad 8.3
The Following User Says Thank You to slebit For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Gamool
Old
Thanks Meter 37
Sense 4.1.1 ParfieldIME Arabic keyboard :c rying:

(IwaN)
Old
Thanks Meter 3
shnizlon Thank you for the great ROM! Since 12.6.2 I don't have the airplane mode issue

shnizlon
Old
Thanks Meter 13,022

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by (IwaN) View Post
shnizlon Thank you for the great ROM! Since 12.6.2 I don't have the airplane mode issue
I'm glad to hear that...

ilamaan
Old
Thanks Meter 275
I've been on ViperX lately. But I missed the stock look and blazing fastness of this ROM so I am back to this again.

While I was in ViperX I liked the boot up and down animation. Since you are on Venom team, is it possible to implement such an optimized boot animation? It feels like the phone starts and shuts down quickly when its like that. So, for a fast and smooth ROM like this it would be awesome! Just a suggestion.

Press "thanks" button if my posts have been helpful to you. I do too when I'm assisted around the forum.

matt95
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2,332

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilamaan View Post
I've been on ViperX lately. But I missed the stock look and blazing fastness of this ROM so I am back to this again.

While I was in ViperX I liked the boot up and down animation. Since you are on Venom team, is it possible to implement such an optimized boot animation? It feels like the phone starts and shuts down quickly when its like that. So, for a fast and smooth ROM like this it would be awesome! Just a suggestion.
you could try to edit the bootanimation .txt file and increase the FPS per second of the bootanimation

Donate and support my studies at the MIT University! Unruu HTC RUUs | Setup Android Development Environment on Ubuntu | Decrypt HTC RUUs

Tags
awesome, epic, great battery, htc one x, ordroid, rom updated... enjoy!, shnizlon, smooth