FORUMS

Samsung Galaxy Alpha (SM-G850) Gets Android 5.0

An Android 5.0 Lollipop update is finally available to download for the Samsung Galaxy … more

Do You Use 4:3 or 16:9 in the Camera App?

Every person has their own method of taking the best photos on their devices, but which aspect … more

LG G4 XDA Forum Opened

LG’s latest & greatest is just a few hours away from launching, and with so many power users that are … more

Android Wear Close to Running on Samsung Gear 2

Android is an OS that can sometimes be ported to run on devices not designed to … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[ROM] CyanogenMod 11 [OFFICIAL] [NIGHTLIES] [M5]

24th February 2013, 12:17 PM |#1501  
MykeChester's Avatar
Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Earth
Thanks Meter: 17
 
More
cm-10.1-20130224-NIGHTLY
Nice... Calculator: New Features

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot01.jpg
Views:	1247
Size:	70.2 KB
ID:	1756715  
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MykeChester For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
24th February 2013, 02:23 PM |#1502  
nguyen47's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 49
 
More
Re: [ROM] CyanogenMod 10.1 [OFFICIAL]
Quote:
Originally Posted by eak1080

Yes. The I/O speed will be greatly improved now. Much smoother.

No more lags

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to nguyen47 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th February 2013, 05:28 PM |#1503  
agentfazexx's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Maryland, USA
Thanks Meter: 451
 
More
With regards to ROM Manager, is it safe to flash the recovery from this app? I have the touch recovery 6.0.1.0 that came with that toolkit (I forget the name). Just don't want to brick or make it impossible to boot back into Android... Never really used ROM Manager before so I figured I'd ask.
24th February 2013, 05:30 PM |#1504  
TheDarkDefender's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 5,179
 
More
Re: [ROM] CyanogenMod 10.1 [OFFICIAL]
Quote:
Originally Posted by agentfazexx

With regards to ROM Manager, is it safe to flash the recovery from this app? I have the touch recovery 6.0.1.0 that came with that toolkit (I forget the name). Just don't want to brick or make it impossible to boot back into Android... Never really used ROM Manager before so I figured I'd ask.

Yes it is safe.

Excuse typos. Sent from a handheld.
24th February 2013, 05:32 PM |#1505  
agentfazexx's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Maryland, USA
Thanks Meter: 451
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDarkDefender

Yes it is safe.

Excuse typos. Sent from a handheld.

Is it updated regularly? Do I have to reflash CM?
24th February 2013, 05:57 PM |#1506  
TheDarkDefender's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 5,179
 
More
Re: [ROM] CyanogenMod 10.1 [OFFICIAL]
Quote:
Originally Posted by agentfazexx

Is it updated regularly? Do I have to reflash CM?

What is updated regularly?
Why do you want to reflash cm?

Excuse typos. Sent from a handheld.
24th February 2013, 06:02 PM |#1507  
agentfazexx's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Maryland, USA
Thanks Meter: 451
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDarkDefender

What is updated regularly?
Why do you want to reflash cm?

Excuse typos. Sent from a handheld.

To use functionality of ROM Manager, requires you to flash whatever CWM is in the app. Was asking if they keep CWM updated so I can update that as well when new builds come out.
24th February 2013, 06:47 PM |#1508  
TheDarkDefender's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 5,179
 
More
Re: [ROM] CyanogenMod 10.1 [OFFICIAL]
Quote:
Originally Posted by agentfazexx

To use functionality of ROM Manager, requires you to flash whatever CWM is in the app. Was asking if they keep CWM updated so I can update that as well when new builds come out.

Yes.. Yes.. They do update it.

I ve used it, but now i use TWRP and goo manager for updates.

Excuse typos. Sent from a handheld.
24th February 2013, 06:55 PM |#1509  
counterfeit187's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Wilmington
Thanks Meter: 124
 
More
Re: [ROM] CyanogenMod 10.1 [OFFICIAL]
ROM manager works with TWRP now.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to counterfeit187 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th February 2013, 08:18 PM |#1510  
Senior Member
Flag Dublin
Thanks Meter: 264
 
More
Re: [ROM] CyanogenMod 10.1 [OFFICIAL]
I really hate the recent apps button not working bug. No matter what I do it comes back. Sometimes even restart is not fixing it, nor cache clean and permissions.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cm 10.2, cm 11, nexus 7, nexus 7 2012
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes