FORUMS

OnePlus Addresses Reservation List Cheating

Jake Cooper figured out how to bump his place up on OnePlus’ reservation list and … more

OnePlus 2 Benchmark Scores Show Its Muscle

This video by FoneArena contains all the popular benchmarks being tested on the OnePlus 2, … more

Sony’s Emergence in The Middle: Is The Price Right?

Sony’s Electronics Division is not in its best days, and its smartphone … more

HTC Delivering Ads Straight to Sense Home

HTC’s 2015 has been a year marked by a desperate search for revenue.The HTC One M9 … more

[ROM][GT-N7100][JB][4.2.1] CyanogenMod 10.1 unofficial builds // discussion thread

69 posts
Thanks Meter: 723
 
By nebkat, Recognized Developer on 7th December 2012, 11:31 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
23rd February 2013, 11:23 AM |#631  
vasumit's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag NEW DELHI
Thanks Meter: 334
 
More
The next nightly will have this already merged patch "mali: update to r3p1-01rel1" which fixes keyboard glitches, daydream working properly, less laggy. Looking forward to the new release.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to vasumit For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
23rd February 2013, 04:18 PM |#632  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 70
 
More
[ROM][GT-N7100][JB][4.2.1] CyanogenMod 10.1 unofficial builds // discussion thr
Quote:
Originally Posted by vasumit

The next nightly will have this already merged patch "mali: update to r3p1-01rel1" which fixes keyboard glitches, daydream working properly, less laggy. Looking forward to the new release.

Samsung used r3p0 on 4.1 leak for s3 but went with r2p4 for the official version. Hopefully with 4.2, they will be able to make this work reliably and stick with r3px.
23rd February 2013, 05:31 PM |#633  
t-r-e's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Port Said
Thanks Meter: 62
 
More
do you mean it will be in 23th nighttly ? cause i can't find it on the bbq change log : http://changelog.bbqdroid.org/#n7100/cm10/next
23rd February 2013, 06:18 PM |#634  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 309
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by t-r-e

do you mean it will be in 23th nighttly ? cause i can't find it on the bbq change log : http://changelog.bbqdroid.org/#n7100/cm10/next

Probably tomorrow..
23rd February 2013, 06:23 PM |#635  
Senior Member
London
Thanks Meter: 414
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by t-r-e

do you mean it will be in 23th nighttly ? cause i can't find it on the bbq change log : [url]

The commit was made on the 22nd so it should be in the next nightly
https://github.com/CyanogenMod/android_kernel_samsung_smdk4412/commit/3536d5c6bfd05e861b3b430d4de36fdf31afa5e1
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to D3_ For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd February 2013, 06:54 PM |#636  
t-r-e's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Port Said
Thanks Meter: 62
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by D3_

The commit was made on the 22nd so it should be in the next nightly
https://github.com/CyanogenMod/andro...e36fdf31afa5e1

great !!!! now only the camera problems that remains important to me other than that cm now is perfect
24th February 2013, 09:36 AM |#637  
ppau0822's Avatar
Member
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
hey guys been around AOSP scene for a while. have the wake locks that have been plaguing the previous versions been solved? how is the on screen time?
24th February 2013, 12:17 PM |#638  
edwinpang's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 52
 
More
Re: [ROM][GT-N7100][JB][4.2.1] CyanogenMod 10.1 unofficial builds // discussion threa
Quote:
Originally Posted by ppau0822

hey guys been around AOSP scene for a while. have the wake locks that have been plaguing the previous versions been solved? how is the on screen time?

Around 5 max

Quite reasonable to me

But the graphic glitches are not that pleasant. .

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
24th February 2013, 01:19 PM |#639  
t-r-e's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Port Said
Thanks Meter: 62
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by edwinpang

Around 5 max

Quite reasonable to me

But the graphic glitches are not that pleasant. .

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

5 hours max is very poor for our device , i get with stock around 7 or 8 hour screen on , also wakelocks are very annoying my device never goes to deep seep on fresh install with no apps installed .
24th February 2013, 04:18 PM |#640  
Senior Member
London
Thanks Meter: 414
 
More
Re: [ROM][GT-N7100][JB][4.2.1] CyanogenMod 10.1 unofficial builds // discussion threa
Quote:
Originally Posted by t-r-e

5 hours max is very poor for our device , i get with stock around 7 or 8 hour screen on , also wakelocks are very annoying my device never goes to deep seep on fresh install with no apps installed .

It all depends on your usage. Even on stock I'd be lucky to get 5 as my usage consists of about 6 hours of music (so the phone won't enter deep sleep), take loads of pictures, and I spend most of my time in poor signal areas, so there's always something draining the battery.
Probably because of my usage patterns I never really noticed a drop in battery life between stock and cm based roms.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium
24th February 2013, 08:24 PM |#641  
Perseus87's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Re: [ROM][GT-N7100][JB][4.2.1] CyanogenMod 10.1 unofficial builds // discussion threa
This latest patch was not working with redpill kernel 1.30.. :

Any kernel that worked with latest patch?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda app-developers app

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes