Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Shadowgun: DeadZone Add me & Discussion

OP krazeecracker

24th February 2013, 01:23 PM   |  #2421  
KidCarter93's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Flag Coventry, UK
Thanks Meter: 6,871
 
10
14,480 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
More
Re: Shadowgun: DeadZone Add me & Discussion
This game was pretty close at the top. Good game.
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1361708564547.jpg
Views:	290
Size:	118.8 KB
ID:	1756721

My next round wasn't so close though
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1361708596005.jpg
Views:	281
Size:	148.7 KB
ID:	1756722
24th February 2013, 01:35 PM   |  #2422  
FizzleDiz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Orlando
Thanks Meter: 109
 
355 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Donate to Me
More
Re: Shadowgun: DeadZone Add me & Discussion
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherwinnn

Shadowgun : Deadzone on Nexus 7 smooth and HD?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app

Yep

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added at 07:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherwinnn

I can't play MC4 yet because too lag... how bout MC3??

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app

I'll see about getting MC3 today. It's supposed to rain, so if it does I'll have time to lounge

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to FizzleDiz For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th February 2013, 07:39 AM   |  #2423  
Sherwinnn's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Shah Alam
Thanks Meter: 214
 
704 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
More
Re: Shadowgun: DeadZone Add me & Discussion
Does Shadowgun Deadzone hd in nexus 7??

Sent from my MT27i using xda app-developers app
25th February 2013, 11:13 AM   |  #2424  
IAmNice's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 541
 
2,347 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
Re: Shadowgun: DeadZone Add me & Discussion
Yeah we got a thd version

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app
25th February 2013, 12:28 PM   |  #2425  
Sherwinnn's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Shah Alam
Thanks Meter: 214
 
704 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
More
Re: Shadowgun: DeadZone Add me & Discussion
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmNice

Yeah we got a thd version

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app

Thd version rocks and smooth???

Sent from my MT27i using xda app-developers app
25th February 2013, 02:55 PM   |  #2426  
FizzleDiz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Orlando
Thanks Meter: 109
 
355 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Donate to Me
More
Re: Shadowgun: DeadZone Add me & Discussion
Yes.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2
25th February 2013, 05:00 PM   |  #2427  
R3dbeaver's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Ottawa, Ontario
Thanks Meter: 225
 
1,109 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
Re: Shadowgun: DeadZone Add me & Discussion
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherwinnn

Thd version rocks and smooth???

Sent from my MT27i using xda app-developers app

FFS its free, man. Try it.

Sent from my XT910 using xda app-developers app
25th February 2013, 05:00 PM   |  #2428  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
114 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2009
Jammer
Does jammer only jam your location only and not your teammats? (That's silly since it's in the Teamplay catergory when you Research it).

Also if both you and your opponent have jammer and detector, does that mean you won't be able to know each other's location? Because I have jammer and a teammate has detector, but then suddenly there are a few enemies appearing in front of me which wasn't detected.
25th February 2013, 11:41 PM   |  #2429  
PhantasmRezound's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Atlanta, GA
Thanks Meter: 461
 
790 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
More
Re: Shadowgun: DeadZone Add me & Discussion
Quote:
Originally Posted by Afia2k8

Does jammer only jam your location only and not your teammats? (That's silly since it's in the Teamplay catergory when you Research it).

Also if both you and your opponent have jammer and detector, does that mean you won't be able to know each other's location? Because I have jammer and a teammate has detector, but then suddenly there are a few enemies appearing in front of me which wasn't detected.

Jammer only conceals you. Yes, the category is a bit odd, but I suppose MF wanted less pages of weapons with more content on each and couldn't find a better classification.

Correct on the second part. You will not be able to see your enemy on radar nor can they see you. Jammers block out the equipped player on both radar mk1 and radar mk2 for all enemy radars. (Still visible to teammates if anybody is wondering.)

Keep in mind the roommate's radar is also limited to a range around them. I sometimes do recon at or behind enemy lines with radar and jammer, using silenced Maurauder and commanding teammates when to move up with quick command icons.
26th February 2013, 02:11 AM   |  #2430  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
114 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantasmRezound

Jammer only conceals you. Yes, the category is a bit odd, but I suppose MF wanted less pages of weapons with more content on each and couldn't find a better classification.

Correct on the second part. You will not be able to see your enemy on radar nor can they see you. Jammers block out the equipped player on both radar mk1 and radar mk2 for all enemy radars. (Still visible to teammates if anybody is wondering.)

Keep in mind the roommate's radar is also limited to a range around them. I sometimes do recon at or behind enemy lines with radar and jammer, using silenced Maurauder and commanding teammates when to move up with quick command icons.

That's the other annoying thing.When you do quick command icons, your enemy can see that massive bubble above your head (not sure if they can hear your command too though). So you have to time it right if you're commanding behind enemy lines.

I do however, know that you can hear your enemies commands after your dead.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes