Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,165 Members 38,616 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][XXCME2][July.2][N8013/10/00]...Redemption Rom(Nocturnalized)v6.1

Tip us?

flipper2006
Old
(Last edited by flipper2006; 24th February 2013 at 04:41 AM.) Reason: new info
Thanks Meter 36
I been sitting at the 70% of Aroma - Configuring Crossbreeder for super fast and smooth exp.

but it's just not progressing anymore. using an 8013. werird.. never had a problem before. Wiped factory and system, davik and cache.

I guess i will reboot and see what happens...

Update: Rebooted... went back to TWP and reinstalled again (without wiping anything) choose redemtion theme (choose minimalistic first time) and same other settings and it worked and completed... Weird..
Phones ->Treo's - >Blackberry 8900 ->Blackberry 9700 ->HTC Touch Pro -> Samsung Galaxy S Vibrant -> Samsung Galaxy SII
Tablets - Nook Color -> Motorola Xoom -> Acer Iconia -> Nook Tablet (Returned) -> Transformer Prime (Exchanged For Infinity) -> Transformer Infinity (Exchanged For Galaxy Note 10.1)

thehavock18
Old
Thanks Meter 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by flipper2006 View Post
I been sitting at the 70% of Aroma - Configuring Crossbreeder for super fast and smooth exp.

but it's just not progressing anymore. using an 8013. werird.. never had a problem before. Wiped factory and system, davik and cache.

I guess i will reboot and see what happens...

Update: Rebooted... went back to TWP and reinstalled again (without wiping anything) choose redemtion theme (choose minimalistic first time) and same other settings and it worked and completed... Weird..
I had the same issue.. did not change anything and installed again and everything went through fine. Only issue I seem to have once rebooted is I don't have access to my 32gb SD card

knopie
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehavock18 View Post
I had the same issue.. did not change anything and installed again and everything went through fine. Only issue I seem to have once rebooted is I don't have access to my 32gb SD card
For me also and after rebooting TWRP is starting and not the ROM.
I'm back to 4.2

termleech
Old
Thanks Meter 909

DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [ROM][XXCMA5][Feb.23][N8013/10/00]...Redemption Rom...One Zip for All...v4.3

Quote:
Originally Posted by knopie View Post
For me also and after rebooting TWRP is starting and not the ROM.
I'm back to 4.2
Try flashing the stock kernel from a few pages back.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk HD

Team BAKED Developer / Maintainer

Donations are never expected but always welcomed. Click here to donate.

knopie
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by termleech View Post

Does not work, i have a 8010.
I don't need to flash boot.img with adb?

flipper2006
Old
Thanks Meter 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehavock18 View Post
I can see mine (32g also) and its ok, i was able to cut and paste to it just now to test it.

---------- Post added at 04:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by termleech View Post

After it goes to TWRP, which is ok, reload the Rom, it will work.
Phones ->Treo's - >Blackberry 8900 ->Blackberry 9700 ->HTC Touch Pro -> Samsung Galaxy S Vibrant -> Samsung Galaxy SII
Tablets - Nook Color -> Motorola Xoom -> Acer Iconia -> Nook Tablet (Returned) -> Transformer Prime (Exchanged For Infinity) -> Transformer Infinity (Exchanged For Galaxy Note 10.1)

knopie
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by flipper2006 View Post
I can see mine (32g also) and its ok, i was able to cut and paste to it just now to test it.

---------- Post added at 04:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 PM ----------

After it goes to TWRP, which is ok, reload the Rom, it will work.
Not for me, i tried it several times no succes.

GeekyGuy
Old
Thanks Meter 5
I had the same issue where it hung at 70%.
Started over and installed everything accepting all the defaults (highly themed) and it finished. Let it boot, then went back in to Recovery and installed it with the stock theme and it finished

Jonathanpeyton
Old
(Last edited by Jonathanpeyton; 24th February 2013 at 08:01 PM.)
Thanks Meter 98
Has anyone had any luck getting the Zedo App2SD script to work on this version? Ive tried flashing the zip and installing through Smanager with no love.
This is the best version of this ROM yet Pimp thanks.
"All I have is my Word and my Ba**s and I don't break either for nobody" - Tony Montana

nirurin
Old
Thanks Meter 30
I'm on a UK 8010, and this installed first time, no problems. Also used the 0.2 deBloater, and everything seems to be running as it should.

I did the full redemption theme, everything else is pretty much as default, far as I can remember... I did turn off a couple of the add-ons, like live wallpapers and the aosp keyboard.

Not sure why anyone else is having problems.