Post Reply

[ROM][SGH-I317 / t0lteatt][KK][4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11 official nightlies

OP madmack

24th February 2013, 05:39 AM   |  #971  
Rocket42's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Red Bluff, Ca
Thanks Meter: 1,094
 
2,814 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
More
Re: [ROM][SGH-I317 / t0lte][JB][4.2.1] CyanogenMod 10.1 official nightlies
Quote:
Originally Posted by dman3285

Im slippin..lol..I havent even rooted it yet..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda premium

Goodness! Whatcha waiting for? Lol...get your flash on!

Sent from my i317 using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2
24th February 2013, 09:22 AM   |  #972  
volcomguyaz's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 57
 
200 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
Re: [ROM][SGH-I317 / t0lte][JB][4.2.1] CyanogenMod 10.1 official nightlies
Anyone else excited about the up coming nightly?(if we're even calling it that now?)

Mali update: r3p1 to 01rel1
+ all others

Or is it just me 3)??

Sent from Note-2 using xda premium
24th February 2013, 12:27 PM   |  #973  
kleeman7's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 238
 
1,309 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
Donate to Me
More
Re: [ROM][SGH-I317 / t0lte][JB][4.2.1] CyanogenMod 10.1 official nightlies
Quote:
Originally Posted by volcomguyaz

Anyone else excited about the up coming nightly?(if we're even calling it that now?)

Mali update: r3p1 to 01rel1
+ all others

Or is it just me 3)??

Sent from Note-2 using xda premium

I am, been waiting for it for days, I keep telling my wife it will be any day now. And I will have an awesome ROM for her phone. Lil.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to kleeman7 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th February 2013, 02:36 PM   |  #974  
volcomguyaz's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 57
 
200 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
Re: [ROM][SGH-I317 / t0lte][JB][4.2.1] CyanogenMod 10.1 official nightlies
Quote:
Originally Posted by kleeman7

I am, been waiting for it for days, I keep telling my wife it will be any day now. And I will have an awesome ROM for her phone. Lil.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda premium

Yeah its cool because, let's say this one for instance, once it drops it has a TON of new and fixed items so its exciting, and fun. However, the other part is like okay,its a NIGHTly, its computer/automated so where is it? It particularly upsets me when I've seen one that I NEED(since I choose CM) and its not there. I've been at this with CM since the G1 in 09 and starting investing money with the SGS2(donations, Bounty's, putting $ towards phones for DEVs. I got in deeper with the GS3 helping Cyanogen Steve himself get an S3 phone, more donations. Its my choice to use the ROM , but its on them to ensure it's there each night for us. Smarter too, waiting 3+ days with let's say 30 fixes isn't smart because doing it all in one shot like that, if 1 of the 30 breaks the build it's not always a simple fix with a log cat. It could takes days to go throughout and figure out what the problem is. Where as "Nightly" little each day it could, at worse, going to the previous night's build that's how it was designed to be. OR they could just be having server issues haha. O guess everyone is allowed one rant on XDA. That is my first and last. I would like to thank my mom and dad, the DEVs and my dog.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to volcomguyaz For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th February 2013, 03:04 PM   |  #975  
brosenz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag US
Thanks Meter: 44
 
565 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
More
After many more try/error last night I concluded the Tethering/Wireless Hotspot function is not working, at least on my phone, any suggestion how to solve it?, thanks
24th February 2013, 03:46 PM   |  #976  
volcomguyaz's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 57
 
200 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
Re: [ROM][SGH-I317 / t0lte][JB][4.2.1] CyanogenMod 10.1 official nightlies
Quote:
Originally Posted by brosenz

After many more try/error last night I concluded the Tethering/Wireless Hotspot function is not working, at least on my phone, any suggestion how to solve it?, thanks

Are you on 2/21??

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda premium
24th February 2013, 03:49 PM   |  #977  
brosenz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag US
Thanks Meter: 44
 
565 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by volcomguyaz

Are you on 2/21??

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda premium

Yes, thanks
24th February 2013, 04:33 PM   |  #978  
Senior Member
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 10
 
118 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2007
More
Re: [ROM][SGH-I317 / t0lte][JB][4.2.1] CyanogenMod 10.1 official nightlies
Forgive me if this has been covered. Is there an easy way to fix the error in the Play Store when you're trying to download a new app or update an installed app and you get the error "Your device isn't compatible with this version"

I'm particularly trying to update Google Search to get the new Google Now widget.




Sent from my SGH-I317 using XDA Premium HD app
Last edited by ksujace; 24th February 2013 at 04:43 PM.
24th February 2013, 04:40 PM   |  #979  
shaggyskunk's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag IDK
Thanks Meter: 5,409
 
7,613 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
More
Re: [ROM][SGH-I317 / t0lte][JB][4.2.1] CyanogenMod 10.1 official nightlies
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksujace

Forgive me if this has been covered. Is there an easy way to fix the error in the Play Store when you're trying to download a new app or update an installed app and you get the error "Your device isn't compatible with this version"

I'm particularly trying to update Google Search to get the new Google Now widget.



Sent from my SGH-I317 using XDA Premium HD app

Often, if you have changed the dpi you'll get this message.
You can change the dpi back to stock, or I believe that there's some apks that you can install to" fix" this?

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2
24th February 2013, 04:45 PM   |  #980  
Senior Member
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 10
 
118 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2007
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggyskunk

Often, if you have changed the dpi you'll get this message.
You can change the dpi back to stock, or I believe that there's some apks that you can install to" fix" this?

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

Yes, I have changed my DPI to 275, I've tried changing the DPI back to 320 and I still get the same error after a reboot. Any suggestions on other ways to fix this?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in AT&T Galaxy Note II Original Android Development by ThreadRank