5,597,815 Members 37,008 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] problem installing SS_KingCobra Build 1 For ONE VX By S.a.M.e.R_d

Tip us?
 
nathanleagan
Old
#1  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 30
Join Date: Feb 2013
Unhappy [Q] problem installing SS_KingCobra Build 1 For ONE VX By S.a.M.e.R_d

since i don't have more than 10 posts i cant post in it but when i try to flash the ROM using both cwmr and twrp in the middle of the installation my phone would reboot and would be stuck at the htc logo i cant boot past anywhere past that i had to turn my phone off multiple times to retry the installation but each time failed ending with the same result is there any fix for this ? lucky i backed up my phone before i did it lol
 
ilostchild
Old
#2  
ilostchild's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 108
Posts: 1,185
Join Date: Dec 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanleagan View Post
since i don't have more than 10 posts i cant post in it but when i try to flash the ROM using both cwmr and twrp in the middle of the installation my phone would reboot and would be stuck at the htc logo i cant boot past anywhere past that i had to turn my phone off multiple times to retry the installation but each time failed ending with the same result is there any fix for this ? lucky i backed up my phone before i did it lol
its case of the base rom he used that is broken for now use JMZ rom untill the dev can fix it or use JMZ base rom for his rom

also i hope you did a nandroid so you can restore..
HTC Google Nexus One
T-Mobile Mytouch 4G
T-Mobile Sensation 4g
The Following User Says Thank You to ilostchild For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
nathanleagan
Old
#3  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 30
Join Date: Feb 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilostchild View Post
its case of the base rom he used that is broken for now use JMZ rom untill the dev can fix it or use JMZ base rom for his rom

also i hope you did a nandroid so you can restore..
how would i use JMZ's ROM as a base and i used the twrp to back up my phone
 
ilostchild
Old
#4  
ilostchild's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 108
Posts: 1,185
Join Date: Dec 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanleagan View Post
how would i use JMZ's ROM as a base and i used the twrp to back up my phone
i meant use his rom for now till orignal dev of the Blue rom can fix,
HTC Google Nexus One
T-Mobile Mytouch 4G
T-Mobile Sensation 4g
The Following User Says Thank You to ilostchild For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
nathanleagan
Old
#5  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 30
Join Date: Feb 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilostchild View Post
i meant use his rom for now till orignal dev of the Blue rom can fix,
ohhhhhhh ok thank you
 
ilostchild
Old
#6  
ilostchild's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 108
Posts: 1,185
Join Date: Dec 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanleagan View Post
ohhhhhhh ok thank you
YUP anytime
HTC Google Nexus One
T-Mobile Mytouch 4G
T-Mobile Sensation 4g
 
Samer Diab
Old
#7  
Samer Diab's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 2910
Posts: 1,461
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Beyrouth

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilostchild View Post
YUP anytime
Problem fixed
Evolving
KingCobra Rom's In My Blood .

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Polish Your Custom Themes with Theme Debugger

Creating a custom Android theme from scratch can be quite the laborious task. In addition to … more

Clean Up Your Logcat Code with Lib Cleaner

Some of you may think that writing code is the hardest part of development. It’s not, as the … more

Tweak Your Xperia Device’s Camera App Yourself

We’ve come to expect nearly perfect cameraperformancein our modern day … more