Document the Story of Your Social Life with 8tory

The different forms of social media are growing every day. It’s hard to imagine a day … more

Make Calling Your Loved Ones Easier and Cheaper this Diwali

Diwali, or Deepawali as some Indians call it, is the pride and joy of Indian … more

Big Android BBQ 5.0 Recap – XDA TV

This fifth annual Big Android BBQ has come and gone. The speakers have spoke, the sponsors have … more

Microsoft to Counter “OK Google” with Bing Torque

When Microsoft is making apps for Android, users should be aware that something … more

Your opinions on this phone?

OP famous145

19th February 2013, 08:21 PM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 27

145 posts
More
Re: Your opinions on this phone?
I would wait for the gs4

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
21st February 2013, 08:01 PM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 9

99 posts
Really after changing to android i got this S3 i cant remove my hands of it lol!
21st February 2013, 08:09 PM   |  #13  
Chattanooga,TN
Thanks Meter: 1

18 posts
More
I really like my S3. I'm currently running Beans 11 and like it.
24th February 2013, 04:19 AM   |  #14  
Thanks Meter: 7

68 posts
Re: Your opinions on this phone?
I'm happy with my s3. And if your into rooting and installing roms, it's a great one to play with. Odin makes this phone unbrickable.

The note is just too big, IMHO.

I'm a.d.d so I like to change to something new every few months, unfortunately I'm out of upgrades.. I ran stock touchwiz for the last month and installed an AOSP room last night so I'm happy again for the time being.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app
24th February 2013, 12:38 PM   |  #15  
Thanks Meter: 1,319

4,518 posts
Owning the S3 for a while now it really makes me wish Verizon will carry another Nexus device. I was addicted to the S3 at first but it kind of just wore off now. If the Verizon Galaxy Nexus did not have so many flaws in it I would have never left it.

There is no experience like a Nexus experience!

Between the phones you are asking about, if the size of the Note 2 does not bother you then I would go for that. If it is to big, which for me it is I would then go to the S3. Wouldn't even consider the DNA. Actually at this point in time I wouldn't really consider anything from HTC. They have really went to crap and it just seems like they are recycling their same phones over and over again.
24th February 2013, 02:56 PM   |  #16  
Flag Brooklyn
Thanks Meter: 21

46 posts
More
Thumbs up
Might as well hold out for the sg4
24th February 2013, 04:08 PM   |  #17  
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
If you are looking to run a stock phone for awhile, I would wait for the S4, but if you want root and have pages and pages of ROMs to continually try, then the S3 is the way to go.
24th February 2013, 09:24 PM   |  #18  
Thanks Meter: 7

150 posts
For the guys saying there getting great battery how many ours are you getting?

This phone is awesome! I haven't been able to put it down. I'm using liquidsmooth ROM and I love it. I just wish I could get more battery life but just like I said I haven't put it down since buying it.
25th February 2013, 12:58 AM   |  #19  
Thanks Meter: 49

197 posts
More
The GS3 is great, I have the otterbox commuter and can still easily stick it in my pocket, the note 2 not so much however they are both great phones. If I could choose now, i;d wait and see what the specs on the Ubuntu Phone will be like and compare them to the GS4.
25th February 2013, 08:55 PM   |  #20  
Thanks Meter: 1

31 posts
Love it. No real problems here.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread

Top Threads in Verizon Galaxy S III General by ThreadRank