Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[ROM] Android Revolution HD 33.1 | High Quality & Performance | Sense 5 | 4.18.401.3

OP mike1986.

24th February 2013, 12:28 PM   |  #39581  
pedro.coba's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag INDONESIA
Thanks Meter: 670
 
574 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrunoSlivar

I cant watch all videos. Youtube is ok, but some other sites i cant. It write that i need last flash player

sent via mike1986 revolution hox

I never undergo it on ARHD rom from the previous version and last date, running smoothly and well on my device, it may be a little problem with the browser.
24th February 2013, 12:38 PM   |  #39582  
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
84 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
Is it just me or does the ICS version have better battery life then JB? Which one is better for daily use and get the most battery/perfomance?

Chers
24th February 2013, 12:42 PM   |  #39583  
pedro.coba's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag INDONESIA
Thanks Meter: 670
 
574 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by gt500kr

Is it just me or does the ICS version have better battery life then JB? Which one is better for daily use and get the most battery/perfomance?

Chers

ICS version or JB worked very well so far for me and other users may be outside, to battery life I prefer the version of JB.
24th February 2013, 12:57 PM   |  #39584  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
175 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
Hey Mike, first of all i want to thank you for your ROMS!!

My HOX is running ultrafast in any situation without any Bugs.

Big THX!!

Just wanted to ask if there is any kernel i can use without missing the quality and stability of the stock kernel?
Would be nice to use some governers to save some battery life und fastcharge sounds interesting

Any suggestions?

THX!!!
24th February 2013, 01:12 PM   |  #39585  
makbil's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bodrum
Thanks Meter: 1,497
 
6,236 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by gt500kr

Is it just me or does the ICS version have better battery life then JB? Which one is better for daily use and get the most battery/perfomance?

ICS has better battery life but JB has improved features so it's kind of a trade off. If you are only interested in battery life, I would recommend ICS.
24th February 2013, 01:36 PM   |  #39586  
eddyedwards007's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Liverpool U.K.
Thanks Meter: 236
 
807 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2010
More
Re: [ROM] Android Revolution HD 18.4 | High Quality & Performance | Sense 4+ | BEST S
On latest 18.4 and stock kernel the option of mass storage or charge only is there and works fine using Lyapota's v4.0

Sent from my HTC ONE X
24th February 2013, 01:43 PM   |  #39587  
tiho5's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 620
 
1,696 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
More
Re: [ROM] Android Revolution HD 18.4 | High Quality & Performance | Sense 4+ | BEST S
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddyedwards007

On latest 18.4 and stock kernel the option of mass storage or charge only is there and works fine using Lyapota's v4.0

Sent from my HTC ONE X

This is due to Lyapota's mod pack.
Not ROM related.
24th February 2013, 01:48 PM   |  #39588  
Member
Flag Tampere
Thanks Meter: 16
 
89 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
More
Hello everybody!

I've been using my HOX with Jelly Bean for quite a while now. Before JB I did run ARHD rom, but then I reverted back to stock when the update came. Now I would like to start using custom roms again. Could someone direct me to the installation instructions how to install ARHD rom? I know how to unlock and root the device and install CWM, but what else needs to be done before switching from stock JB to ARHD 18.4?

Current setup:

Stock JB 4.1.1
Sense 4+
3.14.401.31

S-ON
HTC__Y13
HBOOT 1.39.0000 (does it require an update?)
Radio 5.1204.162.29


Thanks in advance!
24th February 2013, 01:52 PM   |  #39589  
tiho5's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 620
 
1,696 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
More
Re: [ROM] Android Revolution HD 18.4 | High Quality & Performance | Sense 4+ | BEST S
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaj2

Hello everybody!

I've been using my HOX with Jelly Bean for quite a while now. Before JB I did run ARHD rom, but then I reverted back to stock when the update came. Now I would like to start using custom roms again. Could someone direct me to the installation instructions how to install ARHD rom? I know how to unlock and root the device and install CWM, but what else needs to be done before switching from stock JB to ARHD 18.4?

Current setup:

Stock JB 4.1.1
Sense 4+
3.14.401.31

S-ON
HTC__Y13
HBOOT 1.39.0000 (does it require an update?)
Radio 5.1204.162.29


Thanks in advance!

You don't have to do anything extra, as you already have upgraded hboot.
So just unlock, flash CWM, flash boot img of ARHD and flash the ROM from CWM.
24th February 2013, 02:23 PM   |  #39590  
eddyedwards007's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Liverpool U.K.
Thanks Meter: 236
 
807 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2010
More
Re: [ROM] Android Revolution HD 18.4 | High Quality & Performance | Sense 4+ | BEST S
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiho5

This is due to Lyapota's mod pack.
Not ROM related.

Yea I guessed that but I was under the impression it only worked with custom kernels?

Sent from my HTC ONE X

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
4.0.4, android revolution hd, arhd, best custom rom, epic custom rom, fastest sense rom, htc one x, htc sense 4.5 / 4+, ice cream sandwich, latest rom
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes