FORUMS

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (May 17 – 23)

Another week, another recap. The Sunday tradition marches on this week with a fresh … more

Huawei To Sell Honor Smartphones Via Indian Retail Outlets

World’s fourth largest smartphone maker Huawei plans to now sell its … more

Sunday Debate: Are Smaller Bezels Better or Worth It?

Bezels have been getting smaller and smaller as the years go by, and while devices … more

LG G4 First Impressions and Unboxing – XDA TV

The latest in LG’s signature line of “G phones” has been released. … more
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[ROM][OFFICIAL] 28/8/13 HTC OneX+ INTER 10.1.3 RC1 + Nightlies

24th February 2013, 03:43 AM |#311  
BehelitOutlaw's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Brussels
Thanks Meter: 36
 
More
Re: [ROM] 05/2/13 Cm10.1 4.2.1 hox+ international
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manish54

..

Ya.. ur right right. And i want to.... but plzz tell me how ???

Install this one : http://goo.im/devs/maxwen/BLADE/boot...1302202247.img


Sent from my HTC One X+ using xda app-developers app
 
 
24th February 2013, 05:57 AM |#312  
Manish54's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by afilopou

Did you do factory reset+wipe system?Not only cache and dalvik

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk 2

Ya... i tried doing that... did'nt work.

Can anyone just tell me how do i insert a file into my phone's storage ?
24th February 2013, 08:26 AM |#313  
afilopou's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 497
 
More
Re: [ROM] 05/2/13 Cm10.1 4.2.1 hox+ international
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manish54

Ya... i tried doing that... did'nt work.

Can anyone just tell me how do i insert a file into my phone's storage ?

You must have working ADB in your pc.Put your phone in recovery (cwm?) plug it in your pc, put the file you want in PCs folder where adb.exe is and from command prompt execute

1.cd c:\"folder where adb is with the file you want"
2.adb devices (you must have as an output in command prompt a serial number)
3. adb push C:\"path of your file"\"exact name of the file including the type of file (eg zip or img)" /sdcard/ "exact name of the file including the type of file (eg zip or img)"


Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk 2
24th February 2013, 12:43 PM |#314  
Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
AW: [ROM] 05/2/13 Cm10.1 4.2.1 hox+ international
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manish54

Ya... i tried doing that... did'nt work.

Can anyone just tell me how do i insert a file into my phone's storage ?

Try this tool.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...994961 [TOOL] HTC One X+ All-In-One Toolkit V2.3 [1-23-2013] [PERM ROOT][Noob-Proof]
You need to install twrp with this and then you can use sideload to push files on your phone. Sideload has to be chosen from advanced menu in twrp. But I think you find the information in the respective topics. You can also use the tool to install kernel.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using xda app-developers app
25th February 2013, 04:30 AM |#315  
Manish54's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Nothing's working... when i enter bootloader if gives me "device not found"
And when i use sideload(cwm) it says "failed to write data protocol fault (no status)"
I even tried to insert TWRP, but it again said device not found.
I dont understand... when i press boot into bootloader, it works.. that means my drivers are good.. everything works fine... but suddenly after entering the bootloader.. it stops recognizing the device.
Do i need to do someting else after booting into bootloader... like something with the device manager.... ??? m so ****ed....
25th February 2013, 05:20 AM |#316  
simorangkir_dcs's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 135
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manish54

Nothing's working... when i enter bootloader if gives me "device not found"
And when i use sideload(cwm) it says "failed to write data protocol fault (no status)"
I even tried to insert TWRP, but it again said device not found.
I dont understand... when i press boot into bootloader, it works.. that means my drivers are good.. everything works fine... but suddenly after entering the bootloader.. it stops recognizing the device.
Do i need to do someting else after booting into bootloader... like something with the device manager.... ??? m so ****ed....

Maybe you shoud try another pc or laptop.
25th February 2013, 06:43 AM |#317  
BehelitOutlaw's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Brussels
Thanks Meter: 36
 
More
Java/ADB in the correct Path? I think that's the problem.
25th February 2013, 08:00 AM |#318  
Manish54's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by simorangkir_dcs

Maybe you shoud try another pc or laptop.

Thank you so much... it worked with my friend's laptop (win7)
So it was the problem with win8, even with sync manager installed.... i am so disappoined with HTC, its been 4 months since win8 came.. n still no support.

EDIT: Now a new problem... all my files are gone... when i connect it to pc SD Card properties says "used space unknown", "free space unknown
Last edited by Manish54; 25th February 2013 at 08:03 AM.
25th February 2013, 03:36 PM |#319  
Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
anyone else having problems with camera recording?

tried to install rom again but no luck.
latest nightly rom cm 10.1 12.2.2013 and latest kernel from maxwen 24.02.2013

here is catlog with error messages from cam
Attached Files
File Type: txt 2013-02-25-16-25-11.txt - [Click for QR Code] (17.1 KB, 4 views)
25th February 2013, 03:57 PM |#320  
OP Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Flag Swansea
Thanks Meter: 7,469
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bishdariel

anyone else having problems with camera recording?

tried to install rom again but no luck.
latest nightly rom cm 10.1 12.2.2013 and latest kernel from maxwen 24.02.2013

here is catlog with error messages from cam

you obviously haven't read the thread and error's for nightlies are not accepted
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android 4.3, lloir is awesome, one x+
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes