FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

[ROM][BASE]][10e][TMOBILE][769BK]

13,252 posts
Thanks Meter: 27,742
 
By iB4STiD, Recognized Contributor on 9th February 2013, 06:49 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
20th February 2013, 05:32 PM |#31  
kevev's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 230
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iB4STiD

Thanks again man!!.. I will be around... btw kevev, thanks for all the help in the past, was very cool of ya

Welcome
 
 
24th February 2013, 12:43 PM |#32  
cmahendra's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 4,732
 
Donate to Me
More
Question working?
So is this rom working on P769? Anyone tried? Please inform...
25th February 2013, 02:49 AM |#33  
Senior Member
Flag Santa Maria, CA
Thanks Meter: 16
 
More
Works perfect on my L9
25th February 2013, 02:44 PM |#34  
Juanito216's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 115
 
More
Re: [BASE][ROM][10e][TMOBILE][769BK]
Running ok so far. Still getting the OTA notification though.

Sent from my LG-P769 using Tapatalk 2
26th February 2013, 07:59 PM |#35  
Desertburn's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Maricopa,Az.
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Re: [BASE][ROM][10e][TMOBILE][769BK]
Will this rom open up free wifi hot spot? I am asking for a friend. My note 2 does it perfect with Beans rom.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
27th February 2013, 03:14 AM |#36  
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desertburn

Will this rom open up free wifi hot spot? I am asking for a friend. My note 2 does it perfect with Beans rom.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

have been using foxfi since the first i got my l9 on stock rom......no issue at all
The Following User Says Thank You to anesthetic For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th February 2013, 11:12 PM |#37  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by anesthetic

have been using foxfi since the first i got my l9 on stock rom......no issue at all

None of the wifi hotspot apps have worked on my L9. It's a tmobile P769 on 10e. I always get some error, either unable to start service or error setting adhoc. USB data tethering works though.
I heard that updating to 10g fixes the wifi hotspot issue, and it will stop the annoying OTA update popup, but has anyone been able to root 10g yet?
27th February 2013, 11:38 PM |#38  
Senior Member
Flag Gainesville, GA
Thanks Meter: 31
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by godfate

None of the wifi hotspot apps have worked on my L9. It's a tmobile P769 on 10e. I always get some error, either unable to start service or error setting adhoc. USB data tethering works though.
I heard that updating to 10g fixes the wifi hotspot issue, and it will stop the annoying OTA update popup, but has anyone been able to root 10g yet?

root 10e, instll cwm, and then load a stock, rooted version of 10g. that's the only surefire way so far.
1st March 2013, 05:06 PM |#39  
Senior Member
Flag Santa Maria, CA
Thanks Meter: 16
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by godfate

None of the wifi hotspot apps have worked on my L9. It's a tmobile P769 on 10e. I always get some error, either unable to start service or error setting adhoc. USB data tethering works though.
I heard that updating to 10g fixes the wifi hotspot issue, and it will stop the annoying OTA update popup, but has anyone been able to root 10g yet?

you can either do the above way OR if you dont want to lose your data, install voodoo root keeper, back up root, update, then restore root once on 10g. This is the way I did it and I was one of the first people with rooted 10g because of this method.

Also I am now able to use foxfi full version to tether via wifi
Last edited by mjb1994; 1st March 2013 at 05:07 PM. Reason: Forgot to mention tethering
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes