FORUMS

LG G4 First Impressions and Unboxing – XDA TV

The latest in LG’s signature line of “G phones” has been released. … more

Galaxy S6 Weekly Shooting Challenge

Over in our forums this weekend, XDA Forum member DevonSloan has started a thread for talented … more

Which Features from Apple Watch Do You Think Android Wear Will Copy?

The Apple Watch and Android Wear are both growing platforms. Now … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (May 15 – 22)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[ROM] OrDroid 15.0.0 | Jelly Bean | Fast & Stable | Battery Friendly | Sense UI 4+

24th February 2013, 10:53 AM |#6201  
jarein95's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bilbao
Thanks Meter: 623
 
More
Re: [ROM] OrDroid 12.6.2 | Jelly Bean | Fast & Stable | Battery Friendly | Sense UI 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by shnizlon

SuperSU updated to version 1.1.0. To update it, you can simply flash the flashable zip from here:
http://download.chainfire.eu/312/Sup...erSU-v1.10.zip

We can update it to from play store! XD

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app
 
 
24th February 2013, 10:55 AM |#6202  
shnizlon's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 13,495
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jarein95

We can update it to from play store! XD

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app

I think flashing the zip is better, it's updating also binaries, updating permissions, and keep SuperSU in /system and not /data
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shnizlon For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th February 2013, 11:42 AM |#6203  
Member
Thanks Meter: 17
 
More
What's about 3.17 base?
24th February 2013, 12:05 PM |#6204  
shnizlon's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 13,495
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ucb83

What's about 3.17 base?

I won't update ROM to this base because it's not for region 401 (WWE)...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shnizlon For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th February 2013, 12:09 PM |#6205  
slebit's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 917
 
More
Re: [ROM] OrDroid 12.6.2 | Jelly Bean | Fast & Stable | Battery Friendly | Sense UI 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by shnizlon

I won't update ROM to this base because it's not for region 401 (WWE)...

Good choice. There is no need to update to 3.17, your version of 3.14 is awesome. I just can't believe how stable and smooth this rom is. I have never had any problems. I have said this many times before but it can't be said enough, thanks for this great rom schnizlon!

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to slebit For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th February 2013, 12:45 PM |#6206  
Gamool's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Cairo
Thanks Meter: 43
 
More
Unhappy
Sense 4.1.1 ParfieldIME Arabic keyboard :c rying:
24th February 2013, 12:57 PM |#6207  
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
shnizlon Thank you for the great ROM! Since 12.6.2 I don't have the airplane mode issue
24th February 2013, 01:00 PM |#6208  
shnizlon's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 13,495
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by (IwaN)

shnizlon Thank you for the great ROM! Since 12.6.2 I don't have the airplane mode issue

I'm glad to hear that...
24th February 2013, 01:16 PM |#6209  
ilamaan's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 327
 
More
I've been on ViperX lately. But I missed the stock look and blazing fastness of this ROM so I am back to this again.

While I was in ViperX I liked the boot up and down animation. Since you are on Venom team, is it possible to implement such an optimized boot animation? It feels like the phone starts and shuts down quickly when its like that. So, for a fast and smooth ROM like this it would be awesome! Just a suggestion.
24th February 2013, 01:17 PM |#6210  
matt95's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Verona
Thanks Meter: 2,363
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilamaan

I've been on ViperX lately. But I missed the stock look and blazing fastness of this ROM so I am back to this again.

While I was in ViperX I liked the boot up and down animation. Since you are on Venom team, is it possible to implement such an optimized boot animation? It feels like the phone starts and shuts down quickly when its like that. So, for a fast and smooth ROM like this it would be awesome! Just a suggestion.

you could try to edit the bootanimation .txt file and increase the FPS per second of the bootanimation
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
awesome, epic, great battery, htc one x, ordroid, rom updated... enjoy!, shnizlon, smooth
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes