Post Reply

Root LG Optimus G E975 [GUIDE]

24th February 2013, 02:31 PM   |  #1  
Brahmnoor's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 756
 
449 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
Donate to Me
More
Finally some time ago LG Optimus G E975 was launched in India, and just today it has been rooted. So here is a way to Root LG Optimus G E975. Follow this guide to root LG Optimus G E975.


Guide to root LG Optimus G E975

Root LG Optimus G E975


LG Optimus G E975 is an Android Jelly Bean phone with 4.7 inch True HD IPS Plus display. The 1.5GHz quad core processor in tandem with 2GB of RAM gives lightning fast processing speed.

Now, enjoy a rooted LG Optimus G E975 !

LG Optimus G E975 Price In India

LG Optimus G E975 Specs

Last edited by Brahmnoor; 24th February 2013 at 02:36 PM.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Brahmnoor For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th February 2013, 02:32 PM   |  #2  
Brahmnoor's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 756
 
449 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
Donate to Me
More
.......RESERVED.......
25th February 2013, 12:49 AM   |  #3  
jiexi's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 25
 
231 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
rather than promote your own blog, could you just copy and paste your instructions into the OP?
25th February 2013, 01:19 AM   |  #4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 179
 
458 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
Isnt it fiddy who did this? http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...94&postcount=9
25th February 2013, 10:16 AM   |  #5  
Brahmnoor's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 756
 
449 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
Donate to Me
More
Hi, guys !

Quote:

Isnt it fiddy who did this? http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...94&postcount=9

Quote:

rather than promote your own blog, could you just copy and paste your instructions into the OP?

@wargreymon89 Yes its fiddy who rooted it, and in the article the credits have been given.

@jiexi Mate, Copying and pasting a websites content is theft in my book. So sorry, but I provided a link.
26th February 2013, 03:35 AM   |  #6  
Member
Flag Yantai
Thanks Meter: 3
 
45 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brahmnoor

Hi, guys !





@wargreymon89 Yes its fiddy who rooted it, and in the article the credits have been given.

@jiexi Mate, Copying and pasting a websites content is theft in my book. So sorry, but I provided a link.


Hi Brahmnoor,

I am now having an E975 with Singapore (STL) V10c.
Having tried many methods and still cannot get it rooted.

So, can you please send your E975 root tool to my email?
Internel provider here has blocked many file hosting websites and I can't access mediafire these days.

My email is aeolianliu@gmail.com

Thanks and Best Regards!
26th February 2013, 08:46 AM   |  #7  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 179
 
458 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by arshcaria

Hi Brahmnoor,

I am now having an E975 with Singapore (STL) V10c.
Having tried many methods and still cannot get it rooted.

So, can you please send your E975 root tool to my email?
Internel provider here has blocked many file hosting websites and I can't access mediafire these days.

My email is aeolianliu@gmail.com

Thanks and Best Regards!

Only 10a is rootable, the others have been blocked by LG so we have to wait for a new way to do it.
If you can find the KDZ for 10a you can downgrade and root.
Last edited by wargreymon89; 26th February 2013 at 08:49 AM.
1st March 2013, 03:06 AM   |  #8  
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
54 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by wargreymon89

Only 10a is rootable, the others have been blocked by LG so we have to wait for a new way to do it.
If you can find the KDZ for 10a you can downgrade and root.

I am on 10a now, if my device get rooted, will root be lost after upgrade to 10b?

Thanks.
1st March 2013, 03:54 AM   |  #9  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 179
 
458 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by suntung

I am on 10a now, if my device get rooted, will root be lost after upgrade to 10b?

Thanks.

The ZVB method in the Sprint forum works on 10b, so just use that if root didn't stick.
The Following User Says Thank You to wargreymon89 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st March 2013, 08:44 AM   |  #10  
buenso80's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
264 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
Donate to Me
More
Im on 10b software and have also tried the TUT in Sprint forum without luck? Did someone manage to root 10b?
Last edited by buenso80; 1st March 2013 at 09:56 AM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Optimus G Android Development by ThreadRank