Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,661 Members 44,419 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][OFFICIAL] PACman: Paranoid-AOKP-CM-Now with HALO - [Aug 28, Android 4.3]

Tip us?

godzulu
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Default Re: [ROM] [PORT] PACman: Paranoid-AOKP-CM Android 4.2.2 [Feb 21, version 20.0.0]

Just installed and I'm really pleased but I'm puzzled that I no longer have developer options in settings menu it was there because I disabled debugging after using titanium backup. When I went back to enable debugging its no longer in settings menu. Thanks

Sent from my SGH-I777
AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4
ROM: MDOB Deodexed
Kernel: stock
Modem: stock

dl0gic
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by sawyerbenjamin View Post
Can anyone tell me how to disable the phablet UI or whatever it is?
I searched the thread and couldn't find anything.
Thanks!
Good evening,

The phone itself runs as 240dpi/360p. If I am not mistaken, you may be referring to how certain applications are utilizing a higher dpi/p setting. For example, Settings is set to 160dpi with a 600p layout, thusproviding a two-panel layout. If you wanted stock, 240dpi/360p, one would go to Settings -> Hybrid properties -> Paranoid Android settings -> Apps -> Settings. Likewise, the same may be done to the E-mail app, if one does not prefer the two-panel layout.

Please exercise caution when adjusting DPI and UI layout.

---------- Post added at 12:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by godzulu View Post
Just installed and I'm really pleased but I'm puzzled that I no longer have developer options in settings menu it was there because I disabled debugging after using titanium backup. When I went back to enable debugging its no longer in settings menu. Thanks

Sent from my SGH-I777

To (re)enable Developer Options, please go to Settings -> About Phone -> Tap on Build Number until you are advised that you are now a developer.

godzulu
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Default Re: [ROM] [PORT] PACman: Paranoid-AOKP-CM Android 4.2.2 [Feb 21, version 20.0.0]

Quote:
Originally Posted by godzulu View Post

Sent from my SGH-I777
Nevermind, it has come back, weird

Sent from my SGH-I777 using xda premium
AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4
ROM: MDOB Deodexed
Kernel: stock
Modem: stock

Note2Frat
Old
(Last edited by Note2Frat; 24th February 2013 at 08:18 PM.)
Thanks Meter 834
For those who want the update HERE IT IS

2/23 PAC
  • New Mali Update from S3 4.2.1 leak
  • camera fixes
  • smoother than ever

2/24 CM10
  • Modules
  • EGL
  • HW
  • Kernel

Bravia Engine 2 and some tweaks.

Edit: You can't use AJK kernel.
*I do not have any of my original work for WM. Lost it when all of the online servers had issues.
*You are welcome to continue my previous WM projects.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Note2Frat For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Orionsax7
Old
(Last edited by Orionsax7; 25th February 2013 at 12:11 AM.) Reason: More info.
Thanks Meter 3
I have not been able to install this ROM. I keep getting a failed installation message:

"Installing update...
assert failed: getprop("ro.product.device") == "
SGH-I777" II getprop ("ro.build.product") == "SGH
-I777"
E:Error in /emmc/download/PAC i777 20.0.0 IconRun
ner.zip
(Status 7)
Installation Aborted

Any help here please? I'm trying to change from AOKP ROM and have never had any issues before witching bewteen ROMS. I followed the installation instructions on this thread. I've also tried deleting and redownloading file. I've also tried downloading on my computer and transferring to my phone with the same result.

Droidmissionary
Old
Thanks Meter 544

DONATE TO ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orionsax7 View Post
I have not been able to install this ROM. I keep getting a failed installation message:

"Installing update...
assert failed: getprop("ro.product.device") == "
SGH-I777" II getprop ("ro.build.product") == "SGH
-I777"
E:Error in /emmc/download/PAC i777 20.0.0 IconRun
ner.zip
(Status 7)
Installation Aborted

Any help here please? I'm trying to change from AOKP ROM and have never had any issues before witching bewteen ROMS. I followed the installation instructions on this thread. I've also tried deleting and redownloading file. I've also tried downloading on my computer and transferring to my phone with the same result.
You're question was answered like 1 page back

"All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine"
The Following User Says Thank You to Droidmissionary For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Orionsax7
Old
Thanks Meter 3
OOPS! I read through the posts but must've skipped that page.

Flashed Siyah 4.3.3 and then this rom. ALL IS GOOD!

Thanks.
ATT Galaxy S4

Droidmissionary
Old
Thanks Meter 544

DONATE TO ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orionsax7 View Post
OOPS! I read through the posts but must've skipped that page.

Flashed Siyah 4.3.3 and then this rom. ALL IS GOOD!

Thanks.
No prob

"All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine"

IconRunner
Old
(Last edited by IconRunner; 25th February 2013 at 02:58 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 742
EXPLANATION FOR WHY SOME PEOPLE ARE HAVING THAT ERROR.

The reason some people are getting getprop device fails is because I inserted an assert line that checks if the device is named "i777".

I put that in there as a way to help idiotproof my roms. I've seen a few times where people with i9100's don't realize our stuff is for a different phone and end up flashing an i777 rom. The assert is supposed to prevent this by checking if the phone is called "i777"; if it isn't you see the warning and it halts installation.

Now some kernels use different names - for example SGS-i777, Samsung-i777, and ATT-i777. If your phone is listed as having one of these names it will fail the assert check. This will be fixed in my next port so it doesn't happen as often to people with the actual i777 device. For now, flash Siyah (it uses the i777 name) before flashing this Rom and everything will go perfectly!

Just wanted to clear up why some people are having that problem.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IconRunner For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

asderxsdxcv
Old
Thanks Meter 137

Quote:
Originally Posted by IconRunner View Post
EXPLANATION FOR WHY SOME PEOPLE ARE HAVING THAT ERROR.

The reason some people are getting getprop device fails is because I inserted an assert line that checks if the device is named "i777".

I put that in there as a way to help idiotproof my roms. I've seen a few times where people with i9100's don't realize our stuff is for a different phone and end up flashing an i777 rom. The assert is supposed to prevent this by checking if the phone is called "i777"; if it isn't you see the warning and it halts installation.

Now some kernels use different names - for example SGS-i777, Samsung-i777, and ATT-i777. If your phone is listed as having one of these names it will fail the assert check. This will be fixed in my next port so it doesn't happen as often to people with the actual i777 device. For now, flash Siyah (it uses the i777 name) before flashing this Rom and everything will go perfectly!

Just wanted to clear up why some people are having that problem.
Great explanation man. Lol when I read idiotproof

Tags
4.2, jellybean, pacman, paranoid