Thanks Meter 135
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Scotland ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Originally Posted by trubster
Hi, I have a Note II and want to put a custom rom on to allow me to automatically record calls, I have tried the apps and the only way i can do it is on loudspeaker and microphone.
Which is the best rom to use for this feature?
(The phone is a ROM virgin and has stock rom on)
I have rooted and put custom roms on my S3 but never risked it on the note 2.
Well... That's a pretty open question... I mean there are numerous decent ROMs out there with built in Call Recording features and whatnot... It really depends on what kind of ROMs you like...
You mentioned your phone is a ROM virgin, thus I'm assuming you don't have any significant problems with the Stock ROM as it is... Thus, you might want to give Omega ROM a try. It has call recording amongst many other features which you might also like... And it's a pretty good ROM overall as well. So yeah... Something like that...Omega ROM.
---------- Post added at 07:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 PM ----------
Originally Posted by igoivo
I have three general questions to which I was unable to find the answers:
1) Which app should I use to find an apk installation information (app and data names and the installation paths) ?
(To find the files and folders for the manual binding or transfer to SD).
2) Does exist a way to make a file binding (like it is for the folders in the "Directory Bind" application) ?
(It's to save space in Samsung devices where normal app transfer to Sd card is impossible)
3) Does exist a way (password protection ?) against ROM re-flashing (both by custom recovery and via Odin) ?
(It's for protection against thief)
1. ES File Explorer is a pretty solid app for such tasks. Speaking of which, Solid Explorer is pretty good too, but a paid app.
2. I'll be honest, I'm not too sure about file binding. Best to ask a more experienced member.
3. As far as I know, there does not or can not exist a custom recovery that can be password protected. For a more accurate opinion, I would ask the developer of whatever ROM you are using.